Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

sentfrommyiphone

kiwifarms.net
a lot of new faces are showing up here, so I just wanted to throw this in

-orlin and nick have been "on and off" again for years at this point, do not believe nick about anything he says about his relationship, himself, or anything else, he lies more than chantal and alr
-fatter people than nick have lived longer than him, so I doubt he's going to die anytime soon
-orlin will never leave him, and he will never leave orlin. they are in this hardcore and even if they "broke up" they will continue to do these vids, it gets them a tons of views
-nick's videos are ALWAYS clickbait
-please read the thread! it's only 258 pages and really, nick is one of the least actual infuriating deathfats
-the person that was archiving the vids is great and deserves all the simper fis.

I forgot this, too!

pool noodles. literally the best part of nick.

FearsReality

Read my profile.
kiwifarms.net
B40709BA-DDE3-4EB3-87CD-5010C732E360.jpeg

“Orlin, I’m having a baby!”

DoorPost101

Get back here, you bacon stealing bitch!
kiwifarms.net
Why did I suddenly wonder what happened to octomom after seeing this.

View attachment 2552622Fatty got FAT! I haven't checked in on him in a couple of months and he looks like he's giving alr a waddle for her money.
He's fat but I suspect he stretches his pictures and thumbnails to make himself look fatter. Gotta get that feeder coin.

Cock wombler

kiwifarms.net
He's fat but I suspect he stretches his pictures and thumbnails to make himself look fatter. Gotta get that feeder coin.
Ah I hadn't considered that because most people would be mortified about looking fatter than they really are. I skimmed through and he does look bigger in the thumbnail than he does in the video.
Still a fat fuck though.

(posted again for comparison)
Screenshot_20210920-013836_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210920-020059_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210920-020144_YouTube.jpg

Layne_43

I'M CUTTIN IT DOWN
kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jazt0N3vA18

Today's video is equally as interesting. I was thinking he would post another mukbang of himself eating the entire McDonald's menu, but perhaps not. From what I've seen so far, Nick is hooked up to what looks like a breathing machine, because well, he can't breathe because of the weight. I think the rest of the video is him crying like a baby in pain.

ash9990

kiwifarms.net
Don't bet on cows to die, they always last longer than you think. I thought Tommy Tooter, Amberlynn, Ashley Isaacs, Chantal, etc. would all have died long ago.

The human body is surprisingly good at trucking on.
a lot of new faces are showing up here, so I just wanted to throw this in

-orlin and nick have been "on and off" again for years at this point, do not believe nick about anything he says about his relationship, himself, or anything else, he lies more than chantal and alr
-fatter people than nick have lived longer than him, so I doubt he's going to die anytime soon
-orlin will never leave him, and he will never leave orlin. they are in this hardcore and even if they "broke up" they will continue to do these vids, it gets them a tons of views
-nick's videos are ALWAYS clickbait
-please read the thread! it's only 258 pages and really, nick is one of the least actual infuriating deathfats
-the person that was archiving the vids is great and deserves all the simper fis.

I forgot this, too!

pool noodles. literally the best part of nick.
I've watched him since his "i'm not vegan anymore" video. I think he will die soon just based off the fact that he has gained that much weight in such a short time. That's not the same as ALR who's been fat all her life. I'm not a doctor though, just a feeling. His cracked ribs (if true) indicates that his body isn't adapting to his large weight fast enough.

The golden neckbeard

Web 1.0 Archaeologist and Professor of Goon study
kiwifarms.net
So our boy nik is in bad shape...ill give you rundown of his 45 minute video just posted

*claims he got vaxxed

*says developed bloody cough every 30 seconds permanently

*says Cough caused hernia

* says Cough broke 3 ribs

*Still coughing and visiblynin pain

*eats 2 whole papa johns pizzas

Other than intermittent crying....That Is the QRD for his video. He aint looking good...is it the end for our guy?

Or is it just drama?

Guess we will find out

Two-bit

kiwifarms.net
My first exposure to this guy was a deep dive video where he went from skinny, vegan twink to a big fatso. Watched a compilation video of him yelling and fighting with his boyfriend. So I subscribed and watched an upload of his a few days ago. The korean fire noodles. I gotta say...this dude is fucking hilarious to watch. I don't know if this is all an act or if he really is just this lunatic irl. But unlike other fatties I watch on youtube, I'm legitimately entertained and not just hate watching. This fat obnoxious faggot is really great at being a fat obnoxious faggot. So I kinda hope he doesn't kick the bucket anytime soon.

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net
Its pretty easy to see that he is acting. Dude literally writes out "storylines" for his video. In the last video he uses the arm on the broken rib side to grab pizza slices without showing any pain while claiming the video before that just moving that arm causes great pain. I find that fat buttpirate oddly entertaining because he is just grotesque to witness.

Seems like Orlin was home all along.

The golden neckbeard

Web 1.0 Archaeologist and Professor of Goon study
kiwifarms.net
God I hope so half the reason I even follow this thread still is because I'm just too scared to look away. If he finally dies I'll be free.

Its not like this guy isn't breaking any new ground. Fatman27183141 already blazed this trail a decade ago and he did it for FREE, no monetization and no influencer bullshit all his livestreamers had to do was donate insignificant amounts of change so he could get a shitload of pizza or some 4 footlong hogie. And we all know it always ends in bad health and retirement.

He wont ever die. He will just make a last video and never been seen again...you wont get the satisfaction of him making a video on his deathbed. Death fats never die, they just fade away.

Last edited:

DerSneedstrom

Shocked Mormon of Color, pronouns are fuck/you
kiwifarms.net
Its not like this guy isn't breaking any new ground. Fatman27183141 already blazed this trail a decade ago and he did it for FREE, no monetization and no influencer bullshit all his livestreamers had to do was donate insignificant amounts of change so he could get a shitload of pizza or some 4 footlong hogie. And we all know it always ends in bad health and retirement.

He wont ever die. He will just make a last video and never been seen again...you wont get the satisfaction of him making a video on his deathbed. Death fats never die, they just fade away.
I think that guy's still alive and embarrassing himself on the internet, isn't he? You're right deathfats never die, they just get fatter.

Pina Colada

Iowa a grand ol' time!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net