Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
Since I'm seeing Nikocado's mental wellness being discussed in this thread again, I suppose I'll play armchair psychologist.
For those here because of Critikal's video, I recommend also watching TRO's video on Nikocado. It goes over how this isn't a new thing for Nik. He's always been an attention whore freak with a bad relationship with food. An extremist. It documents most of his drama with other YouTubers, ie Trisha and Stephanie, or his history in the vegan community. The drama with real people shows his mental illness, not his fake breakdowns.

My observation is that this is absolutely mentally ill behavior. His relationship with his family, with his peers, fellow "mukbangers" what have you, are all horrible due to how much of a fucking online freak he is. Aside from Orlin, but he's similarly fucked in the head.
Even if it was all an act for the camera, there are multiple videos from other people calling him a narcissistic fuck, or at least, an incredibly shitty friend.

The way I'd define mental illness, or at least, mental unwellness to the point where you NEED help is when it affects your ability to make solid relationships, or affects you in such a way to where you're essentially driving a car off a cliff. He's eating himself to death, he's actively harming himself.
"Playing a character and taking it too far" is mentally unwell behavior.
What we see on camera obviously isn't how he actually is. The fake crying, the breakdowns, all that shit. I agree, that's a character. What we know of him outside of that, that's what truly shows what kind of person he is, a narcissistic and manipulative faggot.

It's exhibitionist behavior so maybe this is a ''histrionic personality disorder'' thing (not uncommon on youtube). But he also fakes symptoms of other mental disorders or what he perceives ''mental illness to be'' for views. My guess is he really let the ''Mukbanging'' trend play with his head. It's on its way out now but for a while it was popular and a good cash flow.

Before this, I'm guessing he tried to make it as a lifestyle/vegan vlogger but didn't succeed. He wasn't particularly good looking or super fit so he couldn't grab peoples attention that way. This is what makes him SO similar to Trisha Paytas. These are average looking and completely untalented people that found their own way of making money online by this type of behavior.

Puck

kiwifarms.net
Surprised to see this hasn't been posted yet
1633989968075.png

The king has abdicated the throne

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
So I guess Nick's partner doesn't give a fuck about his health either?

I'm not sure what their relationship is like but it's oddly suspicious to me that he doesn't care that his spouse has eaten himself up to 350 pounds for a 'youtube career'.
I mean it’s not that much to think that both share the same fetishes

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net
Friendly reminder that all the food he eats he can also write off in his taxes as business expenses.

I'm not sure what their relationship is like but it's oddly suspicious to me that he doesn't care that his spouse has eaten himself up to 350 pounds for a 'youtube career'.
Nick said hes only doing it until he is 30, Orlin is doing fruit fasts in between videos on Nicks and his own channel.

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist #A&Wmoment
kiwifarms.net
Well she is just clearly a fetishist like Nick which there isn't anything wrong with that and she emphasizes that fat fetish aspect more than Nick who likes to ramp up the drama for his humiliation fetish.

But it's kinda interesting how Nick acts less crazy in his collab videos with her (though I find it interesting that the owner of Heart Attack Grill appeared in both)
He’s the Van Hellsing of deathfats he literally built a walk-in trap

sentfrommyiphone

kiwifarms.net

orlin is also obese. he also has a very unhealthy relationship with food just like nick, people just consider his more "healthy". the man fruit fasts, which is not healthy, he constantly drops weight, then gains it back, then drops it doing crazy diets. that is pretty bad on the body, so neither one cares about their health as long as they continue to get money.

both of them were very, very thin back in the day, because their "vegan days" were literally starving themselves.