Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist #A&Wmoment
kiwifarms.net
Yiffocadette
208C075C-BE1A-4803-8D74-5E4775D7A9ED.jpeg

High Hedgie

I am a hedge hog...I don't share...it's ALL MINE!
kiwifarms.net
That's not that uncommon, especially in the west where fast food is cheap. A lot of people eat like fastfood/takeout daily, just not as much as Nick here.
Unfortunately a lot of people who live in the city do because its easier than cooking or packing a lunch. Especially for those working long shifts. Maybe not fast food, but take out.

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Benet_Bandito284

kiwifarms.net
What does this mean?
View attachment 2625724
huh, never thought Nik would say something like this, but to be fair, it is the view and all I hear is bitching, bitching, Howard Sterns penis, and more bitching.

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net
huh, never thought Nik would say something like this, but to be fair, it is the view and all I hear is bitching, bitching, Howard Sterns penis, and more bitching.
I admit that with the penguin drama curiosity got the best of me and i subbed to his patreon for a month to see what he is like outside of his channels. People think he is a raging leftist like most people in the alphabet community but he is fairly based and he even lets it slip in his normal videos a few times. Many think he leans a certain way because of his Biden tiktok video but he mentioned that he made a Trump one too but tiktok took it down. He also said he does not talk about politics on his channel due to the division between both sides and he wants to be watchable for everyone.

sentfrommyiphone

kiwifarms.net
I admit that with the penguin drama curiosity got the best of me and i subbed to his patreon for a month to see what he is like outside of his channels. People think he is a raging leftist like most people in the alphabet community but he is fairly based and he even lets it slip in his normal videos a few times. Many think he leans a certain way because of his Biden tiktok video but he mentioned that he made a Trump one too but tiktok took it down. He also said he does not talk about politics on his channel due to the division between both sides and he wants to be watchable for everyone.
Yeah Nick has said some really legit intelligent stuff in his vids, normally after about 30 minutes in his longer videos when he stops acting. its kinda crazy to hear nick go from crying over water weight and your fault to actually talking about legitimate things. one video, I can't remember which but I can probably dig through and find it, mentioned some lady wearing a low cut dress with a necklace. waiter comments on the necklace and lady gets all upset over him looking at her tits and it goes viral. nick mentions how if you don't want your tits stared at, don't let them hang out.

one of the most surprisingly comments he's made, considering his normal antics. nick can surprise you. reason why he's one of my fave cows because he's so ridiculous and yet suddenly on the level

HumanHive

Human Behavior is Exceptional Behavior
kiwifarms.net
He probably just thinks he'll get out of the game by getting gastric by pass. The food has literally made him insane.
That’s a shitty operation. I know people that died from it. Everything is fine until one day your stomach rips open and you’re dead where you stand.

mikal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick left an extremely left leaning vegan cult and leftie SJW vegans on youtube were among his first bullies (back before he was a freakshow). It doesn't surprise me at all that Nick has some very based qualities. He was, in his most formative years on youtube, shitted on constantly by SJW vegans lol. He likely has some resentment for that kind of tribalism thinking seeing as back in his vegan cult days how hard he had to work to break away from it. He was betrayed by a lot of close friends ect...
He's an attention whore above anything else. But in his view moments of clarity he's pretty open minded and fair in his critical thinking.
It's a shame his mind is so rotted with an eating disorder though.