Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net
Why the hell does he have a triangle drawn on his gut? Is that related to the show somehow?

Guards in the show have a circle, a square or a triangle on their masks - don't ask me why. Squid game is kinda like the Kpop version of the saw/hungergames movies.

84342-squid-game.jpg

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Ok, so ... Here's what I think of Nikocado Avocado:

He's not interesting or entertaining to watch. He is so obviously starved for attention that he's willing to be as much of a trainwreck as possible for people to watch. All of his screaming, waddling, and crying is so inauthentic that it's just ... Not interesting to watch whatsoever. If he wants to kill himself by overeating, then whatever man. Who cares.

I don't get the appeal of watching this particular trainwreck, tbh.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I've watched the "The Right Opinion" video on this dude, but I still don't understand what pushes someone who seemingly had a lot going for them in life to devolve into a blob kept alive only by modern medicine.

What was the moment that broke this man's psyche so badly?
It's literally a fetish thing for him and he's very self aware, he just acts like an absolute retard for the camera.

fartsnstuf

kiwifarms.net
I've watched the "The Right Opinion" video on this dude, but I still don't understand what pushes someone who seemingly had a lot going for them in life to devolve into a blob kept alive only by modern medicine.

You watched the 4+ hour video on Nik? The fuck

Cuntspiracy Man

kiwifarms.net
A lot of people are banking on the idea that Nikocado will die from obesity-related diseases. I disagree. I think what's going to kill him is some nutjob out of moral indignance towards his food wastage. Definitely the case if he's collabbing with someone from Japan.
if we learned anything from following lolcows for so long
they rarely ever die from what u expect em to die of

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net

Lets be real, hes been fat like this for less than 5 years, there are lardgoblins on this site who lived with his size or fatter for decades.

lemme ASS you a question

kiwifarms.net

you watched a 4 hour video of a breadtubers surface level pearl clutching about nikocados dramatic fat ass and took it as gospel? That sounds painful, you should lurk moar rather than ask to be spoonfed. Like nigga, surf the highlights its not hard

Vinluv Handesbukia

Acclaimed Winkologist #A&Wmoment
kiwifarms.net
Your friendly reminder that our fellow gainer Nikocado Avocado has a humiliation fetish and furiously masturbates while reading this thread.
Doesn’t make it any better. Sure pearl cluthing isn’t the fix but Im tired of people saying “it’s just a fetish” like it’s a magic wand and cure. Should we let him suffer,yes! Should we let him influence impressionable young children? In a good word yes but you guys aren’t my personal army! Charlie’s flame war isn’t gonna do anything but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do anything! Just at least try to make the world a better place before the people who enable Nick ruins it for ya!

Pica Chew

kiwifarms.net
It's literally a fetish thing for him and he's very self aware, he just acts like an absolute exceptional individual for the camera.

I have no idea why people keep saying it's a sex thing.
nik.JPG

Here's Nikocado watching his first-ever mukbang video from years ago.

Damn, he somewhat slips out of character to self-reflect at about the 39mins mark and almost seems human.
It seems oversimplified that he was malnourished and miserable as a vegan yet still didn't find himself attractive, and now he's malnourished, obese and miserable but FAMOUS. It's impressive how he maximizes the drama with anyone who comes along for a bite (this weeks it's penguinz0) and gains fans out of it. Just like the algorithm: Nik doesn't care if you like it, he just needs you to watch.

The disabled person shtick sure is disturbing. Anyone know if he serious about being r/immobile or is it a fantasy for his paypigs?