Nintendo Labo Salt - WHERE'S MY SMASH REEEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand /pol/

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have people forgotten who Nintendo's Main Audience is?
Literally this:
image.jpg

TrippinKahlua

Behind my smile is my scowl.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I'm not careful, I'll appear in this thread (off-site) because this triggered the fuck out of me.

This is why I'm so hard on gimmicky mechanics in the Pokemon games, because Nintendo has become extremely gimmicky for more than a decade. After the waste of money that was the E-Reader, I decided never to bother with a Nintendo gimmick ever again.

I griped a lot about it when Chris was making his retarded Sonichu Amiibo's. But seriously, as a 90s hardcore Nintendo fan, I always felt the Amiibo concept to be a major embarrassment.

Nintendo always seems to want to let bygones be bygones, but they won't learn from their mistakes. They claimed for the SNES classic they weren't going to have a shortage like last time, and of course there was. So far, the Nintendo Switch survived due to technology evolution, but if they keep up with foolish gimmicks like this "baby toy", as Elijah Wood in Back to the Future 2 called it, they aren't going to hold up through 2019.

TrippinKahlua

Behind my smile is my scowl.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just remembered that one of my friends 8-year old child got a build-your-own Raspberry Pi emulator for Christmas, so perhaps there is a market for this kind of thing.

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net
This is a fucking genius scam, Nintendo haven't bilked people like this since charging several dollars for a pack of 3DS styluses.

And here is the best part: anyone stupid enough to buy this shit is likely dumb enough to fuck-up putting it together and tearing it, meaning that they'll have to buy more. Plus they might fuck up their Switch components, too: $$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.