Nintendo Labo Salt - WHERE'S MY SMASH REEEEEEEE

• DDoS is active again.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnclePhil

Concern dismissals all around.
kiwifarms.net
When we were children, we played video games.

When we became adults, a lot of us still played video games. And still do.

Some of us think that because we are "adults" who still play video games, games exclusively belong to us and children should no longer be catered to or marketed toward. Within that group are people who think bringing kids back into gaming will make adult gamers look like manbabies (by the way they are acting like manbabies.)

Here's the $70 question, though: is it $50 of cardboard and $20 of cartridge, or $20 of cardboard and $50 of cartridge?

Not that I give a shit enough to be OUTREEEEGED though. In fact, this could be a worthwhile project for parents and children to work on together. Kids today are raised to be such lazy, entitled, protected pussies, in a world where Apple and the Internet automates everything for them. They NEED a little arts & crafts and effort before they earn their fun.

Pop-Tart

Being a neo lib/con is Chad mode. ¡Viva la Israel!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure where else to post this, and I have been wanting to post this cap for a bit. This is your average nintenyearold at work. This is what fags like Movie Bob actually think.

nu male gaming.png

Raging Capybara

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what's keeping these spergs for not buying this if they hate it so much? Do they think Nintendo sacrificed development from Metroid Prime 4, the next Smash Bros or whatever to make the Labo game?

They sacrificed development from the next real Animal Crossing game, since labo is being made in the same studio. For me it's worse than anything.*sigh*

But I'm not salty, I still think the game is basically ready just waiting for the next holiday season.

Hui

fυ¢к тнє נαииιєѕ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>people mad at nintendo for selling a tech demo for 70$
>people mad at other people for defending selling carboard to autistic nintendo fans
>hailing this as the next big thing unironically
>caring what others do with their jew gold

Fast forward to the future when it sells 4 million units and the cardboard tears after 3 uses cause ...it is fucking cardboard and kids are playing with it which in itself will cause greater salt.

DMMf0AG.png

UptownRuckus

My Kiwishirt came! I feel retarted
kiwifarms.net
So what's keeping these spergs for not buying this if they hate it so much? Do they think Nintendo sacrificed development from Metroid Prime 4, the next Smash Bros or whatever to make the Labo game?

Tbh I'd be cool with waiting for those if they make em just as good as they did for BotW

UptownRuckus

My Kiwishirt came! I feel retarted
kiwifarms.net
Imagine a Metroid game on the scale of BotW. Actually maybe not, Metroid's always been best with more limited maps, but still, it's a nice little experiment.

With the amount of shit in BotW, and how much time I've spent just getting it, Metroid would take forever. I mean...could they make it bigger than already before? I know this is slightly off topic but now I wanna see it.

AngeloTheWizard

Bringer of amusing Let's Sperg threads
kiwifarms.net
With the amount of shit in BotW, and how much time I've spent just getting it, Metroid would take forever. I mean...could they make it bigger than already before? I know this is slightly off topic but now I wanna see it.

I dunno man, but just being able to do Metroid with twin sticks would be incredible.

Back on topic, what if they make a Samus arm canon Labo? I'm sure that would sell like heroin outside Glasgow middle schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.