[November 6 2019] DSP didn't disclose receiving a review code for Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 - and mentions said game as one of the games he needs tips for this month

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
While many are pressing X to doubt, D$P in an attempt to save face over possibly spending $60 on a game he quit in near record time said that he "got review code for the game from a company he gets review codes from". What other games were free via codes? Plants Vs Zombies?

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Quick 'n dirty post, will update accordingly.

[Today, November 6th] DSP mentions he received a review code for Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020

[Today, November 6th] "I'm not a paid influencer, I didn't get paid to play the game, it was a review code"

[Sunday, November 3rd] Clearly mentioned the game as something he needs tips for to be able to buy and play it (important part @ 0:19)

UPDATE:
found another instance of him saying he needs tips to buy Mario and Sonic at the Olympics Games Tokyo 2020, roughly 48 hours ago.

[Monday, November 4th] Mentions the game again because he needs tips to buy it (and other games)

Last edited:

SojiroSakura

kiwifarms.net
I'm 100% certain he's lying, but if there's a 0.00001% chance he actually did get a review code, then what he did was highly illegal. You're supposed to announce and say that you were provided a game by said company as a sponsor. Not doing so and keeping it hidden to try and say "dood i didn't spend the money on it" breaks pretty much every rule given to actual sponsored reviewers and/or streamers. He clearly has no idea what he's talking about, but what else is new?

LostMy1stAccount

kiwifarms.net
There is no way he got a review copy.

1) he would never bitch about the game so hard because a publisher may be watching him
2) he would gloat about getting a review copy before even starting the game (he likes to feel special even though he is "one of the regular guys")
3. he is way too lazy to ask any publisher for a review copy
4. he isn't famous enough to be contacted by a publisher to get a review copy
5. he is extremely toxic which no publisher would want to associate with, especially since this game is family friendly.

I also believe that he bought his "gaming chair" himself as part of a "promotion deal" which is like a sponsorship in DSP-world

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On my phone, so bear with me, but I've merged the two threads about the review code. As for where the alleged code came from, I found one review site that thanked the publisher, who is Sega of America. That checks with the pic above where the streamer is acknowledging Sega as well.

This should get real interesting since I'm betting Twitch has no interest in fucking with the FTC.

Kheapathic

Feds had my dox since 2002, those fags know me.
kiwifarms.net
If he did get a code from Sega, and if there was a stream embargo on it, that'd make sense on why he abided by it. Sega doesn't fuck around when it comes to exercising their IP rights.

Reactions: draculapenis

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he did get a code from Sega, and if there was a stream embargo on it, that'd make sense on why he abided by it. Sega doesn't fuck around when it comes to exercising their IP rights.
All the reviews that come up on Google are from yesterday and today. So if he's not lying about the code, he's lying about when he could play it. Unless he's saying he could have played and recorded footage and then uploaded it now, which is dumb as shit because he does literally nothing while not on stream.

shekelshoah666

kiwifarms.net
All the reviews that come up on Google are from yesterday and today. So if he's not lying about the code, he's lying about when he could play it. Unless he's saying he could have played and recorded footage and then uploaded it now, which is dumb as shit because he does literally nothing while not on stream.
That's exactly what hes saying and he even described it exactly that way.

• Informative
Reactions: actually

DSPGouting

Wolverine Toy Provocateur
kiwifarms.net
I'm just gonna say that I think the review code is just a lie to save face for wasting his own money.

DSP is stupid in many ways. But I doubt he's dumb enough to admitting to committing FTC violations.
It’s a win win for us - either he did get the code and did something illegal or he didn’t get the code and has made himself look like an absolute fucking mongo infront of everyone (not news for us I know)

Either way, I’m sitting back with the popcorn ready cause the autistic tractor twitter community is gonna make sure everyone who needs to know about this - does know about this 😂

Kheapathic

Feds had my dox since 2002, those fags know me.
kiwifarms.net

It's also probably beyond him; but if he was able to play it way in advance, and record everything. He could've uploaded it, put all the meta data in while it's uploading, and then schedule it to go live on a specific date. Could've had everything, and I do mean everything front-loaded, then drop for all those day 1 views he loves to claim.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino