Obscure Laughingstocks -

Oh fuck yeah, those groups were golden. I'm criminally forgetting the name of the guy, it'll come to me, who wrote a bunch of stories about junkie life from the 70s onward... great stuff, I think he tried to get it published. I want to say his name was Gizmo or something like that but Google isn't turning anything up for that.

And alt.drugs.psychedelics was a mess too. Robert F. Golaszewski/RFGDXM, that girl(?) Lucidity who was trying to start a messianic DXM cult? The dextroverse, the third plateau, that forum where you had to write an essay to join to shitpost about tripping off cough syrup? I used to post in those places. I wish I could remember more of the lulzy shit that was going on. A lot of real loons/schizos posting; then massive wars accusing so-and-so of being a paedophile (which eventually went on become ratethesource.com which was one of a succession of long-con scam drug selling sites based out of Canada ... people who tried to criticize the scam would be accused of being paedos...) I could get into a lot about this. The drug internet really deserves a thread here. As I said Bluelight had a little herd of cows...borderline personality Eveleivibe (probably spelling it wrong) tranny GoddessLSDXTC, dogfucker Fausty (who has a thread here already), then a big SJW war banning the use of "nigger" and "faggot" causin huge amounts of drama and eventually closing/reopening/closing/reopening again the social forum, at the height of this while one of the senior mods was making threads about the "Jewish Question" and advocating fascism...then a bunch of leaks from moderator forums. Absolute lunacy.
Hahaha. I pretty much only read the posts of my favorite couple posters, so I'm afraid a lot of that is lost on me.

So I don't know Gizmo. However, I do remember the wonderful posts of Harry of Harryworld, do you remember him? PhD in Russian literature, kicked for shooting up in a bathroom at a faculty party? Some of his posts were very good, and don't deserve to be forgotten. He had like three sisters who committed suicide as I recall, and posted a few paragraphs of a dream he had of meeting one of them in hell that I still remember almost word for word all these years later. Is there any way to retrieve some of these posts?

Edited to add: Wait: you mean, DopieOpie? From New York? Michael Donegan, I think? If you mean him, he was hilarious. Died in 2008.

Reactions: 3119967d0c

Spooky Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha. I pretty much only read the posts of my favorite couple posters, so I'm afraid a lot of that is lost on me.
Well, let us not forget William (Billy) White, the author of the "DXM [Cough Syrup] FAQ" who started as a prestigious computer science student and wounded up a wanderer at psychedelic conferences (e.g., "Horizons" in NYC and the equivalents on theWest Coast which I'm not so familiar with) strung out on PCP...

Earth & Fire Erowid might be lolcow material themsleves, for that matter; but I'll reserve judgement on Spoon, because imo she was pretty attractive.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well, let us not forget William (Billy) White, the author of the "DXM [Cough Syrup] FAQ" who started as a prestigious computer science student and wounded up a wanderer at psychedelic conferences (e.g., "Horizons" in NYC and the equivalents on theWest Coast which I'm not so familiar with) strung out on PCP...
Robotripping is for lolcows.

Tism the Return

tfw you understand all the Rick and Morty jokes
kiwifarms.net
For context I've been considering making a proving grounds thread on this guy but personally I think the guy isn't funny enough to warrant a thread, shit hasn't been properly archived and he's currently inactive when it comes to providing content. Still here goes.

Around two years ago the phone game Fate/Grand Order was first released in English speaking markets so naturally there were many YouTubers that more or less capitalized on the game being niche and thus if you weren't "in" on it already it was kind of fucky to get. One of said would-be YouTubers went by the name Not A Whale. NAW posted generic videos that amounted to reading information anyone could read if they were bothered to and stretched his content for the 10 minutes mark, but it was harmless shit and if you were too lazy to get the information by yourself it was okay.

As his channel continues to grow some controversy springs up since the guy used giveaways to scam people and his videos became even more repetitive and low effort. At some point he apologizes and people start making the connection that NAW had internet presence in the form of several other identities in the past, most "famous" as Goodideagaming. This comes just in time with his Twitch channel getting unbanned, at which point he drops the NAW channel, goes back to Twitch and his NAW Discord server riots and explodes. His Twitch is banned again after starting a slapfight with some other autistic streamer, he makes a halfassed Twitlonger apology and DFE, both tweets and the videos on his NAW channel.

Some time goes by and he tries to weaponize part of his previous audience from his time as BDTV (don't know how this goes, didn't check) and nowadays he does the same thing he did as NAW in a channel named Salt, talking about mobile games and uploading worthless videos.

Dysnomia

Absolutely AFABulous
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know where else to put this. But it's horrifying. This was on my recommended feed because I have clicked on so many troon vids here. Thanks KF. My feed is all LGBTLMNOP+3 now.:mad:

Before you ask, it's Berkeley, California. The Big One can't come soon enough.

This couple have not one but two trans kids. James began to socially transition at seven. The poor kid has a puberty blocker implant and at the tender age of 11 is being allowed to decide to destroy her fertility. She says she cannot wait to go on testosterone. Even mom seems somewhat apprehensive about this. But we must be #woke.

The seven year old, Olivia decided he was trans at age four. By age five he was fully transitioned socially. You know, there's no way he's copying James to get that sweet attention or is being pushed into it by mom and dad.:roll:

James even admits she was initially upset by Olivia coming out as trans because Olivia was stealing the spotlight. Being trans was James' thing.

James wears several trans friendly slogan t-shirts in the video and you see pins as well. She comments about ex-friends who are transphobic and how if people say she is too young to be trans then how do they know they aren't too young to be cis. This "wisdom" is from a child who is 11 and is being chemically prevented from going through puberty. Even if James wasn't on puberty blockers at 11 your brain is nowhere near fully developed. But we must praise the trans child like a guru. Anything else would be bullying.

James is most likely a future butch lesbian that is being robbed of a normal life by current year gender politics and will end up butchered and infertile because her parents want attention. Olivia will probably end up getting the ol' chop and ending up with a thread on here in a decade's time going by how wacky this family appears to be.

The parents spew jargon even though at times I percieved them as being somewhat uncomfortable with the situation. Maybe they bit off more than they can chew.

Dear old dad has a creepy grin and I immediately disliked him. I thought mom was grandma at first. Man she must have really let herself go. James unfortunately inherited her body shape.

PARENTS of two transgender children say they are not pushing an agenda, but instead supporting their kids with acceptance and love. James, 11, and Olivia, 7, live with their parents, Ben and Sara, in Berkeley, California. The family are sharing their story with the hope of normalising the narrative surrounding trans children.

GrayWater

kiwifarms.net
HBaguette

This one's kinda funny. I was watching Vargskelethor Joel's Twitch stream recently and I noticed there was one member of chat that kept going, "Time for ACAB my dudes" and such whenever a cop character showed up.
hbaguette-twitchacab.png

I got somewhat curious, as they were the only one acting like this, and so I did some digging.

Here's their website:
hbaguette-site.png
For some reason their obsessed with shitty, outdated Web 1.0 stuff. Strange considering their too young to have ever experienced the old web. I'm guessing they saw Joel's Windows Destruction streams and grabbed onto it in an ironic fashion.

They also have a Newgrounds page:
hbaguette-ng.png

hbaguette_ancaps-aren-t-anarchists.png

So you've probably gathered by their banner that they consider themselves quite the revolutionary, and at the wise old age of 17.
Self-proclaiming themselves as "far-left" and "antifa:"
hbaguette-post2.pnghbaguette-post3.png
Saying that Andy Ngo deserved what he got:
hbaguette-post5.png

But you better not use those ""offensive slurs"" though! That's what is dangerous:
hbaguette-post1.png
If you haven't guessed, it's a troon, and in fact he's quite passionate about the troon cause as well:
hbaguette-post4.pnghbaguette-post6.pnghbaguette-post7.png
You can call out those cops for being so mean and fascist, but don't even think of calling him a fucking tranny. He'll fucking wreck you, mate!

You can find an old forum account of his here, stating his actual sex and residence.
hbaguette-nebulous.png

Newgrounds - https://hbaguette.newgrounds.com/ : https://archive.li/OF6J4
Twitch - https://twitch.tv/hbaguette/ (archive.li wouldn't work properly.)
Website - https://hbaguette.neocities.org/ : https://archive.fo/iCyZP
Nebulous - https://nebulous.cloud/members/hbaguette.4099/ : https://archive.fo/mkeHw
Hack the Box - https://www.hackthebox.eu/index.php/profile/36012 : https://archive.li/TJawO

Stranger Neighbors

Must be Thanksgivin cuz your bitch brought stuffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So awhile back I stumbled upon this girl who was mentioned on the forums who considered herself a #WOKE person of white people who believe by selling themselves into sexual servitude to blacks that they are paying reparations here is what I found on that

Little did I know that by cracking open this door I would find a community that is a nightmare amalgam of some of the most tarded things I've ever seen

Also I've seen this phenomenon mentioned in passing in this thread:

So in these communities there is an under current of Dominant Black men who fuck submissive White men and it isn't considered gay because "White men can't be men"

So these White "men":

1) get married

2) embrace full cuckholdery (with a predilection for Black men)

3) Troon out & fuck black men

4) worse...

So alot of this particular group of men call themselves Sissy's and are into complete emasculation and for whatever UnGodly reason ABDL (diaper fetish)

I give you the worst pictures ever

:cryblood: :cryblood: :cryblood:

All examples were taken from this Twitter user.
They also do something called a "chastity cage" where they put their cocks in a vice
Not safe for life:

The community is also into FinDom (exclusive to black people as the Dom)

View attachment 920255

Here is a pic I found of a sissy community meet up

Uncanny valley much

Anyway that's all I've got for right now I'm out

Edit: I originally posted this in another dying thread so I figured it would do alot more good moved over here

Stranger Neighbors

Must be Thanksgivin cuz your bitch brought stuffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those crossdressers are so hideous that they make me see troons like CWC and Yaniv as supermodels.
Thanks, I hate it.
Welcome to lolcow bedrock.

It's a place where cows get to mix all the colors of the pallet

• White Guilt/ Cuckholdery

• SJW politics

• Trooning out

• ABDL

• Black nationalism / Kang Culture

I thought this would be a small isolated thing... But no there exists an entire community of this shit

Spooky Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can we have a thread just for notably autistic YouTube videos? Particularly those who are serious in intent but the sperginess of the presenter is cringy...

Ref. he's talking about this "Kinda catchy I guess..."

Reactions: Christ Cried

Casket Base

walden farms shill
kiwifarms.net
There's a woman on twitter named Jennifer Harradine that's suing at least two shitposting accounts, or trying to sue them.

jen harradine.png

She believes she is being targeted by a gang of neo nazis called "the Shed" and is in physical danger of being harmed by memes. Think of gangstalking but for cyberbowling. She has gone before a Justice of the Peace in Denton County, Texas (of course it's in Texas) who I believe dismissed one case but is now recusing himself and allowing it to go to appeal (I am not big lolyer man so idk what it all means) and ruled that the navyseal copypasta is not, in fact, a death threat.

What is known, because she posted the documents, is that she is a) suing a Douglas Stewart and b) Jennifer L. Harradine who has an arrest record. Looks like the only charge is theft/possession of stolen property from 2013. Purdy, ain't she?

I believe she's suing Douglas for libel bc he called her mean names online, but I don't think the navy seal copyposter has been doxed yet or if Jennifer will repeal the not-a-threat decision.

jen harradine twitter 2.png

jen harr non suit.jpg

Her current twitter account:
jen harradine twitter.png

DEATH THREATS from neon nazis.png

and these are the "screenshots" she took which are just pictures of her screen:
turbo THOT5.png

turbo THOT6.png

TL;DR crazy old hag from Texas is trying to sue shitposters, surprisingly knows the difference between libel and slander.

Reactions: Respect the Erect

awoo

Awoo Supremacist
kiwifarms.net
Kid Buu is a wannabe SoundCloud rapper who might actually be a child abuser who has rebranded himself multiple times in an attempt to fake it till he makes it

and he's actually somewhat famous as an industry plant or something because he is getting exposure from XXL and WSHH

Spooky Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember "the balloon boy?"

tl;dr reality TV couple hoping to get famous launches a "UFO shaped" balloon, their 6yo kid is allegedly in there; turns out it's a hoax...but there's more to the story, 10 years ago...reporter uncovers more, stirs some serious shit with the family

Human Flesh

Actually an android wearing imitation human skin
kiwifarms.net
Kid Buu is a wannabe SoundCloud rapper who might actually be a child abuser who has rebranded himself multiple times in an attempt to fake it till he makes it

and he's actually somewhat famous as an industry plant or something because he is getting exposure from XXL and WSHH

What is it with soundcloud and face tattooed faggots?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino