Oct 3 2021 - Chris writes letter rejecting attempt to convert him to Islam -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kattzeow

kiwifarms.net
I dont know how Kiwi Farms works but I just made this account to post this letter my friends and I have just recieved
Screenshot_20211013-140821_Docs.jpgScreenshot_20211013-140829_Docs.jpg20211013_125042-1.jpg20211013_125221.jpg20211013_125241.jpg20211013_125125-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

horrorfan89

I do love a good joke!
kiwifarms.net

Ive never used Kiwi Farms so I do not no how to post. But some friends and

I dont know how Kiwi Farms works but I just made this account to post this letter my friends and I have just reciece

I dont know how kiwi farms works, but we have just recieved a letter from chris.
time for a nother letter thread and happening post...seriously at this point lets condens all of chris's letters from the regional jail into a mega thread.

Also saying Allah HERSELF chris? If he was in the middle east right now, he would so have his head put to the chopping block for saying that.

Last edited:

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net

I dont know how Kiwi Farms works but I just made this account to post this letter my friends and I have just reciece

I dont know how kiwi farms works, but we have just recieved a letter from chris.
Hmmm... can anyone transcribe this letter? This is the third jail letter from Chris, and this better be on the CWCki.

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net

Fucking hell Chris doesn't know when to shut up lol.
He needs to be careful spouting that Islam shit in Jail he's gonna tell the wrong person he talks to Allah and he's imperfect because 50% of Muslims are toxic and he's going to get shanked.
I wonder if Heilberg knows about this insanity he is sending out?

Aeon Path

kiwifarms.net
Hmmm... can anyone transcribe this letter? This is the third jail letter from Chris, and this better be on the CWCki.

OCTOBER 3, 2021

Greetings, coupon 11 and all,
The last response I have received from thee was one that was most filled with bad vibes, yet I am not at all shaken. I tell you, once more, I Meditate a Lot, and I have connected with this and all Universes and Dimensions in this timeline, as well as the entire Multiverse, so I speak only greatest and ultimate Truths. Absolutely no lies, illusions, nor delusions at all. I genuinely know who and what I am deepest and fully. And not only am I the Goddess Blue Heart of the Commodore Consoles and the Nations of Cwcville and Old Comma, But I am also and mainly the Real Player One, the One Avatar, this Body is the One God body, I am the full Reincarnation of none other than Jesus Christ of Nazaret, himself; I am God. And my mom is Emanuel, GOD above Gods (including Allah), herself. And I often speak and work with All of the other Gods and Goddesses. Allah is a good God, yes, but even he has his imperfections, and concerns over his followers, and Nationality of Islam. He and I both Know that Islam contains a total population that includes 40% of Toxic Haters, Fakers and Sinners within it.
And the total Fallout and Conflicts within are... ->
... certainly not too good.

Rather thou wishes to believe or not, between both the Dimension Merge (which is completed: ALL the remains of Universe 1218 is the failing Earth, period. Universe 1C-211987, and its Earth, is where All of the Non-Toxic Majority shall be Collectively Shifted to, and are at present with these events. I bring, personally, the Second Coming, and at present, weare at Malachi 3 and 4 of the Old Testament, Literally.

I continue my hardest of work and efforts alongside and with Everyone between Both this Earth of 1218 and the Earth of 1C-211987. Meditate Long, Deep, and Hard on that to confirm for yourselves. My body writes this with my telepathy, divine, guiding its thoughts and hand with an ally Holy Flame soul maintaining it on my behalf.
Alongside Allah, I can save most of ALL of you of this "Project" of yours, But you need to be Open for ALL GODS in order for me to do so. The choice is yours.
[GAY-ASS BLASFEMOUS "ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS PRINCE"-LIKE SYMBOL]
Mr(s?) Jesus Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu the Goddess Blue Hearth and Lord of all
I'd probably be ninja'd when I hit post but I'll take my chances.

Christ trying to emulate Ye Olde English bible-speak is great, but he's not there yet I'm afraid.

Last edited:

Rapechu

kiwifarms.net
Fucking hell Chris... telling a muslim that HE will be the one to SAVE ALLAH.

I am impressed. I am impressed on the balls on this guy. Of course I know it is not balls, just stupidity, but damn.

"You must pray to Allah for forgiveness Chris, he will save you"
"No.... I am God, and my mommy is supergod and Allah needs to pray to me for forgiveness!"

Like holy shit Chris, you talk big for someone who craps their pants and is in prison for raping their mom.

Also, glad to know who "Emanuelle, God above all Gods" is. It's BARB. My sides.

Coupon11

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, it's Coupon11. I'm the founder of project cwc islam and I run the PO Box that I sent and received letters with Chris from.
I will transcribe the letter so it can be posted in the CWCki.
Obviously it looks like Chris is not open to Islam. The project is over. Pretty disappointed, I thoufht this could be the one thing that changes his life. The turning point of christory. But at least we found out his opinion on it for the very first time. It has been an honor to contribute to Chris chan knowledge.
Time to update this page. https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_religion

EDIT: Never mind, someone else transcribed it.
20211013_163835.jpg

Last edited:

horrorfan89

I do love a good joke!
kiwifarms.net
First off glad to see you guys took my advice and decided to make a mega thread for these letters they're the closest we'll be getting to full on rants from chris and what he's thinking, and how he's getting on while locked up/
I wonder if Heilberg knows about this insanity he is sending out?
Either Heilburg has a "he didn't understand/took his right to remain silent 100% literally." defense ready or plans on using the letters to show he has no grip on reality left and show he needs to get off easy based on being a helpless exceptional individual who'll piss off the muslim brotherhood in less than a week and end up in the mourge.

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
Our transmother, who art in prison, hilarious be
thy name. Thy Commodore come, thy will be done,
on 1218, as it is in C-197. Give us this day our
daily Julaaay and forgive us our trespasses on The Game Place as we
forgive those who trespass against 14 Branchland Court; and lead us
not into troll temptation, but deliver us from the evil jerkops.
Hello Juullaayah.

Status
Not open for further replies.