Odysee Live-streaming - Powered by Bitwave.tv - “I’d rather drink Glass than stream on Bitwave”

David Spadem

dogkilleralways.win
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Will be progressively updating OP.
UPDATED: 4/07/2021

Thanks @Sam Losco, Adding this to the OP.
For those not paying attention:
LBRY is being sued by the SEC for failing to register an offering of securities in the form of LBC.

Attached is a zip containing every filing in the SEC vs LBRY case, as of yesterday.
I'll leave analysis to those better suited to the task such as @AnOminous and @Useful_Mistake.
Jpgs of the main docs:

And weirdly (probably normal in the world of legal games), a motion for LBRY Foundation Inc to intervene, which is granted.

And then here is their answer to the case:

Today I noticed some posts from Dispatch.
EB774B26-BEB4-4E71-90D0-5FC1E334A133.jpeg
This was a bit suspect but as @Haru Okumura found out, it is in fact true. Odysee livestreams are powered by Bitwave.tv
4F5F41BF-0B93-4207-A974-E5D4B144F704.jpeg
090BBCD1-73D3-4D18-87E8-05E4A87B7252.png
8197DCC9-9E4A-466D-AB83-894FC8D1AE3D.png
Odysee's promo video is hosted on Bitwave's CDN:

If you examine the code of the Killstream stream page, you will note this spicy code block:

View attachment 2027061

Here is an archive of Ethan's stream page:

If you examine the code within the archive (which strips most external assets since they're copied into the archive), you can still see a Bitwave asset referenced:

View attachment 2027068

It is impossible to deny the fact that Odysee's streaming is provided by Bitwave. It is freely and publicly demonstrable to anybody who looks at the code. They will not be able to sweep this up.
Here's the Odysee stream link:

EDIT: Odysee's chat doesn't auto-scroll, this is beyond cursed.

EDIT 2:

The video source is:

blob:https://bitwave.tv/1af62e48-dea1-4821-81ea-eafb8080b556

IT'S ACTUALLY BITWAVE, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

:story: :story: :story:

:story: Chat names aren't distinguishable either. You can make a channel of any name and just be @Name in chat. This is going to be funny.

Edit: fuck, you can click the name and go to the channel. A drunken Ralph might fall for it though :thinking:
Banned from chat for the following message:

@TheRalphReport: Thanks BitWave and Xander for the streaming technology.
XANDER JR
iirc hes banned from bitwave, better get on it dispatch
1758365F-71AB-4209-9240-6F98B3C18B24.jpeg
Also found this link interesting , it redirects https://www.bitwave.tv/aflive directly to a Nick Fuentes Odysee page
Link | Archive

Though on Fuentes’s telegram he lists this as his official Odysee link;
https://odysee.com/@OfficialAmericaFirst:e
Further proof Xander is working with the team at Odysee to provide live streaming. @The WCT , who follows Jeremy Kauffman (founder of LBRY/Odysee) on Twitter, discovered that he follows Xander's profile.
DA25A626-C14E-4761-927D-32A5A818C79E.png

1616671733155.png

Xander wins again.

Classic Ralph Tweets:
5D19CA0A-8166-49D9-84EF-AE6CCFAF6048.jpeg
F7C8D2B9-AEC6-41DA-AD44-EE6A323017AF.jpeg
BAC32393-1DE8-4E67-9143-747F4C632FE0.png
363E5EE4-3C36-494C-BA71-7DC4DBB8274B.png

Bonus Killstream Clip from a week prior to the test stream on Odysee where Ralph talks shit about Bitwave and Xander:

Last edited:

David Spadem

dogkilleralways.win
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve got limited resources and time but the hunt is on for any tweets of Ralph shit talking Xander/Dispatch/Bitwave. I’ll add them to OP. (Especially the line where he says he’d rather abort the retort than stream on Bitwave, I know that’s out there somewhere)

Bonus Points for any clips where he says it on stream :semperfidelis:

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
I hope Xander had admin abilities and can run some banners over Gunts stream. That would get piggy to oink and squeel in their discord.
What if Xander is able to divert targeted ads to the banners on Ralph's channel?
Post ideas for targeted ads for Xander if he's reading this thread. If he has the ability to choose which ads run on Ralph's channel, I really think this would be pure kino if he did it.

Here are a few ideas for Xander:
> erectile dysfunction pills
> penis enlargement
> rehab facilities
> criminal attorneys
> agencies that help you get a pardon from the government
(keep going with this guys, I think I might be onto something)

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
What if Xander is able to divert targeted ads to the banners on Ralph's channel?
Post ideas for targeted ads for Xander if he's reading this thread. If he has the ability to choose which ads run on Ralph's channel, I really think this would be pure kino if he did it.

Here are a few ideas for Xander:
> erectile dysfunction pills
> penis enlargement
> rehab facilities
> criminal attorneys
> agencies that help you get a pardon from the government
(keep going with this guys, I think I might be onto something)
>www.aarichmond.org
>Jenny Craig
>WeightWatchers
>Richmond Anger Management Classes

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
I hope he gets nice and settled in at Odysee and then Xander finds a way to get them to kick him off.
There is no way Xander will try to have Ralph kicked off the platform. He has Ralph right where he wants him. We all know what Xander is like and the 147D high-orbit Parcheesi he is capable of. He'll want to keep Ralph there and find creative ways to torture him until Ralph gets fed up and leaves.

>www.aarichmond.org
>Jenny Craig
>WeightWatchers
>Richmond Anger Management Classes
LOL

XANDER, YOU HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO DO THIS. THINK OF HOW EPIC IT WOULD BE.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no way Xander will try to have Ralph kicked off the platform. He has Ralph right where he wants him. We all know what Xander is like and the 147D high-orbit Parcheesi he is capable of. He'll want to keep Ralph there and find creative ways to torture him until Ralph gets fed up and leaves.

LOL

XANDER, YOU HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO DO THIS. THINK OF HOW EPIC IT WOULD BE.
Yeah I know he never would since I believe he's said before Ralph is welcome to use Bitwave.

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
This is just fantastic. Need a poll on what Ralph will do now that this is public knowledge.
* Say it's lies
* Ignore
* Chimp out

I hope he gets nice and settled in at Odysee and then Xander finds a way to get them to kick him off.
That was my assumption. He will ignore it as much as he can, he'll ban anyone that mentions it (supposedly he already has), and once in awhile he'll randomly sperg out over Xander, ala Gator's mention of Matt Jarbo: "Don't ever mention that loser's name again."

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net

If you examine the code of the Killstream stream page, you will note this spicy code block:

mar_24_metadata.png

https://archive.md/sK1uS

If you examine the code within the archive (which strips most external assets since they're copied into the archive), you can still see a Bitwave asset referenced:

mar_24_archive_bitwave.png

It is impossible to deny the fact that Odysee's streaming is provided by Bitwave. It is freely and publicly demonstrable to anybody who looks at the code. They will not be able to sweep this up.

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's simp
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2027061

View attachment 2027068

But this is da gunt we are discussing about, he is going to make things worse than it should be.

David Spadem

dogkilleralways.win
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2027061

View attachment 2027068

Awesome work, I’ve quote added your info at the top of the info/post listings.