Odysee Live-streaming - Powered by Bitwave.tv - “I’d rather abort the retort before I’d ever use Xanders Streaming Site”

Edilg

kiwifarms.net
Maybe we should enlighten the simps that Odysee uses the evil doxer Xander's evil doxing service Bitwave to dox and auto-report them to the FBI.

Its funny how much Ralph cucked for other platforms and he still ends up on bitwave. Maybe that was one bridge he shouldn't have burnt.

David Spadem

More Gunt A-Logging coming soon, watch this space.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just received a response from Dispatch (Xander) on Twitter.

1616660443512.png

Last edited:

David Spadem

More Gunt A-Logging coming soon, watch this space.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks @PhoBingas for putting the effort in each day for these notes, really helped me find this clip.
This was taken from last weeks Killstream

• Culture says he should stream on bitwave and do $5 tts. Ralph said he'd rather drink glass than stream on Xander's site.
  • Gator has a piss warm take and Ralph admits he'd rather he'd rather suck the son of the owner of Dlive's cock than work with xander.

Last edited:

likeacrackado

kiwifarms.net
Why exactly do people hate Xander? I remember he would stream with Metokurist and got caught jacking off on stream, but haven't heard much beyond that.
He was a prolific sperg back in the stream.me days. I remember lots of drama about logging ip addresses, chatlogs and doxxing. Not really anything Ralph hasn't done. I dont remember exactly why Ralph started hating him because they were somewhat friendly at one point.

cistendered

kiwifarms.net
bitwave1.png

bitwave2.png

bitwave3.png

Some Twitter mentions I found from Ethan re: Bitwave. Are we going to see him vow to destroy yet another streaming platform before he even uses it, or is he going to issue the cope of all copes because he has nowhere else to go. Better get that cup full of broken glass and your dick sucking kneepads out Ralph.

The Soaker

kiwifarms.net
He was a prolific sperg back in the stream.me days. I remember lots of drama about logging ip addresses, chatlogs and doxxing. Not really anything Ralph hasn't done. I dont remember exactly why Ralph started hating him because they were somewhat friendly at one point.

Probably because Xander was doxing (allegedly) & calling his paypigs & asking if they felt ripped off for funding the Miami fiasco.

GL09

Edvard Munch's The Chaggot
kiwifarms.net
So Ralph has been on his knees for weeks sucking Odysee’s dick only to now look up and see Xander standing before him. You really can’t write better scrip than real life.
ff.jpg

It would have been funnier if he had got nice and settled there and did the inevitable and burned the bridge with Trovo before he found out but still I can’t wait to see what he does.

RickestRickCriminal

Cyborg Genius
kiwifarms.net
Xander wins again.
Wonder if "Xander" is already autobanned in his chat. With that would go people's ability to congratulate Ralph on his son's birth. Killing two birds with one stone I guess.
He is a boy named Xander !!!
So Ralph has been on his knees for weeks sucking Odysee’s dick only to now look up and see Xander standing before him. You really can’t write better scrip than real life. View attachment 2027689
It would have been funnier if he had got nice and settled there and did the inevitable and burned the bridge with Trovo before he found out but still I can’t wait to see what he does.
Real life is better than fiction, and Trovo has every right to correct course from being shitstained like Dlive.
This Chinese malware bonanza will stop?

Last edited by a moderator:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Why exactly do people hate Xander? I remember he would stream with Metokurist and got caught jacking off on stream, but haven't heard much beyond that.
Xander is a snake.

The last time he was on the site, was at the height of the NP2 shit. He comes in and accuses me of deleting dozens of pages of posts from the Ralph thread. He said that this was part of the NP2 cover-up, that I was taking marching orders to censor my fucking website, and had acted in the interests of ETHAN RALPH by deleting hundreds of posts.

The truth was much simpler: Kovalsky (who is Xander's friend) had deleted all of his posts in the thread. This was hundreds of posts over hundreds of pages. This gave the illusion that there had been a massive purge of content. I refuse to believe he did not know about that his friend had done this, and I believe he intentionally misrepresented information on the assumption I would be unable to prove what actually happened.

And did he apologize? No, fuck no. He said that I should have immediately come on to his stream and groveled for understanding to sort out the issue that he himself fucking invented.

See: