Odysee Live-streaming - Powered by Bitwave.tv - “I’d rather drink Glass than stream on Bitwave”

RichardRApe

Pedophiles Hate Me - Learn My 1 Simple Trick
kiwifarms.net
And did he apologize? No, fuck no. He said that I should have immediately come on to his stream and groveled for understanding to sort out the issue that he himself fucking invented.
Someone recorded the voice chat between Null and Xander that day and transcribed the argument:
Xander. I didn't delete them. Dats not true. Dats not true and a matter of fact... Not it's not true. No it's not true. Fuck yourself you piece of shit faggot motherfucker. NO IT'S NOT TRUE! Piece of shit, and if I had to guess, it was probably YOU that fucking deleted them motherfucking lying, cocksucking, faggot, motherfucker! You wanna holler over me, every fucking second!? Or did you just scream over you too! You piece of shit motherfucker! Keep fucking running your mouth, I'll just keep hollering! You motherfucking piece of shit! Eat a fucking cock! Go kill yourself you fucking piece of motherfucking shit! I fucking... God Damn! Oh we can just keep hollering over each other, all fucking day! AHHH WUHH YEAHH YUHH WUHHH YUHHH ARGHHH WARGHH WARGGHH

Love_Machine011

Welcome to the Garden of Madness!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Xander is a snake.

The last time he was on the site, was at the height of the NP2 shit. He comes in and accuses me of deleting dozens of pages of posts from the Ralph thread. He said that this was part of the NP2 cover-up, that I was taking marching orders to censor my fucking website, and had acted in the interests of ETHAN RALPH by deleting hundreds of posts.

The truth was much simpler: Kovalsky (who is Xander's friend) had deleted all of his posts in the thread. This was hundreds of posts over hundreds of pages. This gave the illusion that there had been a massive purge of content. I refuse to believe he did not know about that his friend had done this, and I believe he intentionally misrepresented information on the assumption I would be unable to prove what actually happened.

And did he apologize? No, fuck no. He said that I should have immediately come on to his stream and groveled for understanding to sort out the issue that he himself fucking invented.

See:
See, inherently untrustworthy. If you trust Xander, youre a fucking idiot.

FM Bradley

Pussy Dryer
kiwifarms.net
Probably because Xander was doxing (allegedly) & calling his paypigs & asking if they felt ripped off for funding the Miami fiasco.

This Guntguard/Stuttershield is amazing. It's like a woman setting up a camera pointed at a bed, shoving a man down onto it, lovingly slobbering all over his cock, straddling him, sitting on his spit-covered dick, riding it to three orgasms, then telling the man that if he doesn't quit raping her, she's gonna call the police.

RichardRApe

kiwifarms.net
I love Xander, he's always on the periphery causing shit for people. He's that variable that pops up from time to time to unbalance the equation. Like showing at Dick's house and we find out Dick walks around in a joker mask wearing a shirt with his name on it. Like what's happening right now with Odysee streaming.
Xander_and_caesar.jpg

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
I trust in Xander making bad things because he is an idiot, but also trust on da gunt making things worse than it needs to be.
I love Xander, he's always on the periphery causing shit for people. He's that variable that pops up from time to time to unbalance the equation. Like showing at Dick's house and we find out Dick walks around in a joker mask wearing a shirt with his name on it. Like what's happening right now with Odysee streaming.
View attachment 2027958
Xander is a walking biocatalyst, gets the things rolling until equilibrium. We know equilibrium is reached when another pillstream with the finest meds is in bound.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
If Ralph does take this Odysee situation and refuse to stream there on principle, he's basically tethered himself to trovo and has to tighten his ship even further, meaning the content will suck even worse if that's humanly possible. If he gets yeeted on trovo, what other options does he have?

RichardRApe

kiwifarms.net
Xander is a walking biocatalyst, gets the things rolling until equilibrium. We know equilibrium is reached when another pillstream with the finest meds is in bound.
Yeah Joshua is upset he was the target of one Xander's antics but what can ya do? I'm sure Dick was upset as well. And Ralph was upset. Sometimes you're the hammer, sometimes you're the nail.
If he gets yeeted on trovo, what other options does he have?
CWC mentioned that he was told he was going to get banned off Trovo soon on the stream where Gator came in and gave his luke warm incel takes. I figured Trovo was pretty safe but apparently there's pressure for people like CWC and I'm sure by extension Ralph. He'll have no other options. I expect another:
Trovo has made a POWERFUL enemy today. They were never my friend.

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
If Ralph does take this Odysee situation and refuse to stream there on principle, he's basically tethered himself to trovo and has to tighten his ship even further, meaning the content will suck even worse if that's humanly possible. If he gets yeeted on trovo, what other options does he have?
Search more Chinese spyware, remove his co-hosts, replace co-hosts with mudsharks, force gator to sign a NDA, gunt, cope, seethe, dilate, Reddit, and much more.

Da Ralphamale is talking about Telegram and Telegram working on streaming.
So that is an option coming on the table. He could be banned from Trovo right now and doesn't use Odysee for some reason. He will just record audio and post it with our trusty steed TheGamerGator.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
CWC mentioned that he was told he was going to get banned off Trovo soon on the stream where Gator came in and gave his luke warm incel takes. I figured Trovo was pretty safe but apparently there's pressure for people like CWC and I'm sure by extension Ralph. He'll have no other options.
I think he'll swallow his pride and basically not acknowledge it whatsoever but issue bans like crazy and begrudgingly use the Odysee service anyway because he needs the shekels that badly.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Yeah Joshua is upset he was the target of one Xander's antics but what can ya do?
You're a fucking retard if you think that what he was doing (total and utter fabrication of drama for the sake of being relevant) was just 'antics'. It's a fundamental character flaw of a person who will do literally anything for a small sliver of attention. The dude is irredeemable and anyone who wants to hitch their ship to someone so completely untrustworthy is a fucking fool. Encouraging it is pathetic cronyism akin to plate gang. Fuck off.

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
You're a fucking retard if you think that what he was doing (total and utter fabrication of drama for the sake of being relevant) was just 'antics'. It's a fundamental character flaw of a person who will do literally anything for a small sliver of attention. The dude is irredeemable and anyone who wants to hitch their ship to someone so completely untrustworthy is a fucking fool. Encouraging it is pathetic cronyism akin to plate gang. Fuck off.
Agreed. Dispatch is a clout hungry retard. He will lie and manipulate shit just for attention. Just like Zoom. He has been sort of quiet lately. Maybe that means that he learned how much of a fucking idiot he is and matured a bit? That guy just lies in order for people to say his name. People like Phantom Organization moved into his retarded role since he started focusing on Bitwave.

The guy is a snake and to never be trusted. Like the quote, "Some people just like to watch the world burn".

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
Agreed. Dispatch is a clout hungry retard. He will lie and manipulate shit just for attention. Just like Zoom. He has been sort of quiet lately. Maybe that means that he learned how much of a fucking idiot he is and matured a bit? That guy just lies in order for people to say his name. People like Phantom Organization moved into his retarded role since he started focusing on Bitwave.

The guy is a snake and to never be trusted. Like the quote, "Some people just like to watch the world burn".
Silly goose, nobody in the guntverse can mature.
I feel for null as he would have been dragged into the guntverse in some way regardless as Ralph not shutting the fuck up and to not post absolutely everything online would have landed him a thread at minimum. Dispatch, Zoom and Phantom decided to join in and lack the maturity to realize they are bad people.

RichardRApe

kiwifarms.net
You're a fucking retard if you think that what he was doing (total and utter fabrication of drama for the sake of being relevant) was just 'antics'. It's a fundamental character flaw of a person who will do literally anything for a small sliver of attention.
It's actually the literal definition of "antics"; there is no more perfect word to use to describe the behavior.

RichardRApe

kiwifarms.net
Whatever word you'd like to apply towards being a chronic liar, cheering that shit on is fucking gay. Might as well go join IP2's crowd and just start cheering retards on for assaulting passerby's.
Relax buddy, you said I'm a retard because I used the best word to describe something. You're being emotional, I'm not cheerleading him. I'm sorry he besmirched your honor in the Ethan Ralph thread.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Xander is a snake.

The last time he was on the site, was at the height of the NP2 shit. He comes in and accuses me of deleting dozens of pages of posts from the Ralph thread. He said that this was part of the NP2 cover-up, that I was taking marching orders to censor my fucking website, and had acted in the interests of ETHAN RALPH by deleting hundreds of posts.

The truth was much simpler: Kovalsky (who is Xander's friend) had deleted all of his posts in the thread. This was hundreds of posts over hundreds of pages. This gave the illusion that there had been a massive purge of content. I refuse to believe he did not know about that his friend had done this, and I believe he intentionally misrepresented information on the assumption I would be unable to prove what actually happened.

See:
lol i remember that, iirc gunt and co did a little victory lap and it prolonged gunt's remaining good graces with this site's users and mods that much longer.

It's actually the literal definition of "antics"; there is no more perfect word to use to describe the behavior.
tbf to null i find dispatchs crusade against ralph hilarious but i certainly wouldnt want pulled in, like he tried to do when he was still in ralphs service

Whatever word you'd like to apply towards being a chronic liar, cheering that shit on is fucking gay. Might as well go join IP2's crowd and just start cheering retards on for assaulting passerby's.
he did harass dick irl, think its important to realize hes fucked in the head even if one were to love his current escapade

RichardRApe

kiwifarms.net
tbf to null i find dispatchs crusade against ralph hilarious but i certainly wouldnt want pulled in, like he tried to do when he was still in ralphs service
I find Dispatch hilarious. Sorry Josh he fucked with you, I still think he's funny. It's not something I'd do, I'm not saying trust him, I do find it funny. I find the fact that Odysee is running bitwave's cdn funny after Ralph was espousing how awesome it is he'll be a beta streamer and saying he'd rather drink glass than stream on Bitwave. I found Ralph hollering over Xander funny. I find the fact that Ralph's first born son is going to be called Xander hilarious.

Null hollering over me calling me a retard for correctly describing something isn't going to change that. It is what it is.