Odysee Live-streaming - Powered by Bitwave.tv - “I’d rather drink Glass than stream on Bitwave”

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I find Dispatch hilarious. Sorry Josh he fucked with you, I still think he's funny. It's not something I'd do, I'm not saying trust him, I do find it funny. I find the fact that Odysee is running bitwave's cdn funny after Ralph was espousing how awesome it is he'll be a beta streamer and saying he'd rather drink glass than stream on Bitwave. I found Ralph hollering over Xander funny. I find the fact that Ralph's first born son is going to be called Xander hilarious.

Null hollering over me calling me a retard for correctly describing something isn't going to change that. It is what it is.
dispatch is the equivalent of almost being mugged by a crackhead but then watching him turn on other crackheads, but they did bring nulls reaction on themselves with their stupid actions that they should know were easily fact checked. that being said he did give me a custom shade of green for bitwave so that was pretty cool and he didnt revoke even after some weird 16 year old incident happened.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
May 25th, 2021
Will be a horrifying day as a kid will be born fatherless because da gunt did everything in his power to be a monster instead of thinking about family (mother, Faith and son).
To be fair, it’s probably better if he isn’t in that child’s life. Poor thing is already a genetic septic tank between his parents and their drug abuse.

Sam Losco

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find Dispatch hilarious. Sorry Josh he fucked with you, I still think he's funny. It's not something I'd do, I'm not saying trust him, I do find it funny. I find the fact that Odysee is running bitwave's cdn funny after Ralph was espousing how awesome it is he'll be a beta streamer and saying he'd rather drink glass than stream on Bitwave. I found Ralph hollering over Xander funny. I find the fact that Ralph's first born son is going to be called Xander hilarious.

Null hollering over me calling me a retard for correctly describing something isn't going to change that. It is what it is.
It's weird because I thought the point of this site was to document and point and laugh at retards doing retarded things. But I guess if the target of the retards happen to be Null we aren't allow to find it funny and must condemn it.

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Someone needs to come up with free speech alternatives to popular sites. We have to fight back against censorship."

"No not you."

Though after looking into the other people behind odysee and the tech itself for a little, I am half convinced this entire thing will accidentally become a de-facto scam when the college frisbee team that runs it learns the hard way that their libertarian ideals might not be completely compatible with reality and decide to cash out on the millions of dollars of crypto they gave themselves at the start of the project.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
It's weird because I thought the point of this site was to document and point and laugh at retards doing retarded things. But I guess if the target of the retards happen to be Null we aren't allow to find it funny and must condemn it.
Laughter at a 3rd party’s expense =\= support of the aggressor. We can laugh at Xander fucking with the Gunt but that doesn’t mean we’re cheering him on. Do we support Ralph gunting a teenager to own Jersh? No, but it is very funny, so we laugh at it.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
As far as platforms are concerned, if Ralph does get yeeted on Trovo and refuses Odysee, didn't he mention at one point that he was considering an option of some Korean livestreaming service? I think Rand recommended it to him at one point? Or am I just imagining things? I thought he said he might set up an account in passing but for the life of me I can't recall a name.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
I think Josh doesn’t realize it wasn’t a gay op on him, it was actually people aloging Dispatch who have told me personally they pushed him on the deletion conspiracy. I think it’s unfortunate for both of them, a little benefit of the doubt going both ways would be helpful here.

Cow Poly

Internet privacy respecter and Discord Dog
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember the IRL context of the simpspiracy frens. We were all under lockdown when this shit kicked off and we were all primed to have our respective autistic meltdowns. I had several... everyone was flinging shit and everyone was getting fucked with. The radioactive autism rods were fully exposed.

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
As far as platforms are concerned, if Ralph does get yeeted on Trovo and refuses Odysee, didn't he mention at one point that he was considering an option of some Korean livestreaming service? I think Rand recommended it to him at one point? Or am I just imagining things? I thought he said he might set up an account in passing but for the life of me I can't recall a name.
I remember of Ralph gloating about how they will move to a Malaysian (I explicitly remember hearing Malaysian) streaming site if banned from Trovo right after he got banned from Dlive for the January 6th storming of the Capitol.

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
they will move to a Malaysian streaming site
These niggas got banned so many times they're going full Videodrome LMAO
gunny.png

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
@Haru Okumura would you be able to look into if Xander has any connections with the admin who sent LTC to Ralph?

We still don't know for certain that this is a retarded gay-op on Xander's part or just a funny coincidence.
I actually did take note of an interaction between the admin most likely to have sent the LBC and Xander while looking into something else the other day:

mar_24_xander.png

Tweet (archive)

It's part of a larger chain where they are working together to test their Twitter tip bot. I don't think it has anything to do with messing with Ethan, especially since the bot was subsequently used to tip one of Ethan's jannies:

mar_24_zarebcyan.png

Tweet (archive)

This Tom Zarebczan guy is seemingly in charge of incentivizing streamers to come to the platform so I don't think he's affiliated with Ethan directly either.

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
I love Xander, he's always on the periphery causing shit for people. He's that variable that pops up from time to time to unbalance the equation. Like showing at Dick's house and we find out Dick walks around in a joker mask wearing a shirt with his name on it. Like what's happening right now with Odysee streaming.
View attachment 2027958
I can't help it, I love a good shit stirrer. We could use a good Zoom drop soon too. I know he's hungry, I've seen him lurking in small streamer chats wanting to call into shows.

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
I find Dispatch hilarious. Sorry Josh he fucked with you, I still think he's funny.
My grandfather is correct, and I feel the same way.
Xander is Chaotic Neutral, whereas someone like Zoom is Chaotic Evil. Big difference between those two alignments. I don't like the fact that he fucked with Null, but I love the fact that he fucks with Ralph.

GAME BOY ADVANCE

MODEL NO. AGB-001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So over the past few days, we haven't heard much from Ralph regarding the fact that Odysee is utilizing Bitwave as it's backend for Video Livestreaming, or that Xander is a developer at Odysee.
The only thing we've heard even remotely relevant to Odysee livestreaming is this.
⦁ Ralph says he doesn't know if Odysee will be ready yet... He goes onto an article about there being lots of "hate" content on Google podcasts.

Since then, we've just had Megan Squire send multiple tweets in a thread regarding the link between Bitwave/Xander and Odysee as well as it's LBRY backend and founder.
Also here's the entire Twitter thread written by this Megan Squire person. You got a shoutout, @David Spadem

Archive

View attachment 2034872

This is the person who is bullying Ralph.

The one upside to her tweets is the following tweet in the thread:
1616899012458.png

Now he'll have to respond if the above statement isn't true, because it's Ralph and he won't allow any falsehoods being made by someone who supplies the SPLC with research regarding his online activity and crypto earnings.
(Read the infamous SPLC article that came out last year using Megan's research). https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2020/11/17/extremists-are-cashing-youth-targeted-gaming-website

This could lead to some more content from Ralph complaining about Megan and Xander/Bitwave.