Odysee Live-streaming - Powered by Bitwave.tv - “I’d rather abort the retort before I’d ever use Xanders Streaming Site”

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Runs like shit.

PPP has done two streams on Odysee so far. It doesn't save the stream when you do it so the stream either has to be recorded locally or it's gone forever. When the stream is recorded locally and uploaded it exists in the same URL as the initial stream did. I think it ends up using bitwave to play it back somehow because it will randomly stop a new video on that persons Odysee channel will autoplay. This happened 4 times trying to watch an episode of This Week in Cuckada.
So worse than Tencent's shitty Chomo with fake manaberry tokens? What a shocker...!

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
So worse than Tencent's shitty Chomo with fake manaberry tokens? What a shocker...!
Odysee’s streaming is brand new and no where close to being finished. They just announced yesterday that streams now save automatically.

However you’ll need to back it up since they will only be available for 30 days after the stream.

You can now watch streams on the Odysee IOS app. & Anyone can unlock streaming now as long as you have 50 lbc staked.

OdyseeTeam Tweet Archive

Chomo on the other hand is just like Dlive and not just because they are Chinese owned. They are using people like the Gunt and the other Dlive refugees until they no longer need them.

Odysee is making changes daily to improve user’s experience.

*edit typo

Noproblemo

kiwifarms.net
Odysee’s streaming is brand new and no where close to being finished. They just announced yesterday that streams now save automatically.

However you’ll need to back it up since they will only be available for 30 days after the stream.

You can now watch streams on the Odysee IOS app. & Anyone can unlock streaming now as long as you have 50 lbc staked.

OdyseeTeam Tweet Archive

Chomo on the other hand is just like Dlive and not just because they are Chinese owned. They are using people like the Gunt and the other Dlive refugees until they no longer need them.

Odysee is making changes daily to improve user’s experience.

*edit typo
0.1 LBC has been deposited to your account.

Odysee buffers every 5 second, you can see all the comments complaining. How do you fuck up this bad, just route all the traffic to bitwave, Xander.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
0.1 LBC has been deposited to your account.

Odysee buffers every 5 second, you can see all the comments complaining. How do you fuck up this bad, just route all the traffic to bitwave, Xander.
Weird I don’t have that issue with buffering ect..

Did see an issue after a certain number of viewers would join a stream. The Mati streams were the largest streams I have seen on Odysee. Smaller streams do fine. However it doesn’t seem to be ready for 500+ viewers yet. They are constantly updating and are just about ready to add their version of supechats.

Seems like some just want to trash Xander. K.. To those actually curious, it’s a work in progress and I have seen a lot of positive changes already. For example today the very second I had 50lbc staked to my account it unlocked live streaming.

Also, I am not being paid at all to say any of this. There’s a lot of people crying for alternatives. Yet very few actually doing something about it. Yt is a trash propaganda prop that doesn’t want anyone who disagrees with their narratives on it’s platform.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since Ralph is shilling Odysee right now...
From @PhoBingas Odysee stream:
Screenshot from 2021-04-27 21-23-57.png

Still 17 references to bitwave in the code!

JDANKS420

kiwifarms.net
Weird I don’t have that issue with buffering ect..

Did see an issue after a certain number of viewers would join a stream. The Mati streams were the largest streams I have seen on Odysee. Smaller streams do fine. However it doesn’t seem to be ready for 500+ viewers yet. They are constantly updating and are just about ready to add their version of supechats.

Seems like some just want to trash Xander. K.. To those actually curious, it’s a work in progress and I have seen a lot of positive changes already. For example today the very second I had 50lbc staked to my account it unlocked live streaming.

Also, I am not being paid at all to say any of this. There’s a lot of people crying for alternatives. Yet very few actually doing something about it. Yt is a trash propaganda prop that doesn’t want anyone who disagrees with their narratives on it’s platform.
ok and youre NOT getting paid to say this? LOL bitwave runs like shit, odysee runs like shit. id much rather use youtube, even more so now seeing youre the type of person to endorse odysee. seems like some just want to kiss xanders ass.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
why would any Alt-Tech site sell themselves out to a single creator that won't do anything meaningful for them?
It baffles my mind.
it really seems like fucking tom is simping for ralph so hard hes bleeding his company dry and saying theyre "sponsoring" him while the main account says they dont sponsor people. idk why gunt insists on killing every site he tries to take shelter in just so people cant call him a nigger, its not to protect his prospects either since his brain dead fans who would want to for some reason re watch an old kill report will be brain dead enough to think ralph deserves money for sleeping on stream while jim talks.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
jun_3_names.png

Tweet (archive)

And here I was taking LBRY's documentation at face value and thinking that channel names were determined solely by the community, not by any top-down arbitration...

jun_3_names_2.png
may_26_naming.png

Site (archive)

I guess that doesn't work out so well when one of the administrators is the bad actor, though, does it?

And before these idiots resort back to their embarrassing motte-and-bailey of claiming that the Odysee frontend and the LBRY protocol are distinct entities, I'll preemptively remind everyone that Odysee uses the LBRY documentation on lbry.com as its support page so we can save everybody a lot of time and annoyance and just skip that braindead misdirection.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2228653

Tweet (archive)

And here I was taking LBRY's documentation at face value and thinking that channel names were determined solely by the community, not by any top-down arbitration...

View attachment 2228668
View attachment 2228656

Site (archive)

I guess that doesn't work out so well when one of the administrators is the bad actor, though, does it?

And before these idiots resort back to their embarrassing motte-and-bailey of claiming that the Odysee frontend and the LBRY protocol are distinct entities, I'll preemptively remind everyone that Odysee uses the LBRY documentation on lbry.com as its support page so we can save everybody a lot of time and annoyance and just skip that braindead misdirection.
That's talking about Pho's too which most certainly is not using Ralph's channel name. Fucking morons can't even get their bullshit straight.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2228653

Tweet (archive)

View attachment 2228668
View attachment 2228656

Site (archive)

No clips can be analyzed then. Is the Fox News content and logo not visible when a Tucker clip is played? Or is it in regards to people who have Odysse channels? If that's the case Killstream can't have clips from - Dick Show, Red Ice, Red Elephants, Subcultured, Black Pigeon Speaks, etc.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
No clips can be analyzed then. Is the Fox News content and logo not visible when a Tucker clip is played? Or is it in regards to people who have Odysse channels? If that's the case Killstream can't have clips from - Dick Show, Red Ice, Red Elephants, Subcultured, Black Pigeon Speaks, etc.
even without the hypocrisy from allowing ethan to steal copyrighted material outright how is this site at all better than youtube if you can be flagged by far easier than on yt?