Containment Official Decision Regarding Gender and Chris/Gender Discussion Megathread -

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
the tomgirl site happened right before the height of transTrender-ism. tumblr made marginalized titles into useful internet tools and chris ate up the new victimhood game.
He trooned before that game even existed, though, and did it for different reasons, just like he was a brony before bronies existed, also for a different reason. He is more of a bellwether than a trend hopper.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
If you want to speculate on whether or not Chris is "legit" trans, this whole thread is for that, but IMO if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is.
Gotcha! I’ll make sure to also respect Chris’s divinity the next time we interact.

After all, if Chris says he’s a lesbian gaybian women and also a goddess, who am I to argue?

(If it walks like a duck and so on!)

Denying Chris the use of his chosen pronouns or the divine status he has picked for himself would be a massive insult after all, and we can’t have that!

• Agree
Reactions: jc17

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1487720
The tenderqueers seem to really like him at least. Can't say I blame them. The guy managed to be somewhat successful and market off his own 'tism.
Chris is best known for shitting his pants and never having had a girlfriend who isn’t a troll.

The only reason his creditors haven’t already taken his house because of his massive debts, is the fact that he lives in a filthy hoard-sty surrounded by animals who crap and piss wherever they please.

If you consider that to be “somewhat successful”, I’d love to know what being a failure looks like in your opinion.

As for Chris making some money off his status, the number of retards willing to send him money is big enough that even the vortex of failure that seems to surround Chris, can’t completely ward them off.

Every time Chris has tried to make money, he always either screws himself, screws his customers or both.

Ultimately his laziness and childlike penchant for instant gratification always wins, and he delays, whines and ultimate quits.

Because Chris wants money for nothing, and as soon as people start giving him money for doing something, it stops being fun and he loses interest in it.

• Winner
Reactions: Grumpy Pickle Rick

Chamulum

kiwifarms.net
Chris is best known for shitting his pants and never having had a girlfriend who isn’t a troll.

The only reason his creditors haven’t already taken his house because of his massive debts, is the fact that he lives in a filthy hoard-sty surrounded by animals who crap and piss wherever they please.

If you consider that to be “somewhat successful”, I’d love to know what being a failure looks like in your opinion.

As for Chris making some money off his status, the number of retards willing to send him money is big enough that even the vortex of failure that seems to surround Chris, can’t completely ward them off.

Every time Chris has tried to make money, he always either screws himself, screws his customers or both.

Ultimately his laziness and childlike penchant for instant gratification always wins, and he delays, whines and ultimate quits.

Because Chris wants money for nothing, and as soon as people start giving him money for doing something, it stops being fun and he loses interest in it.
Hey, he still has the house doesn't he?

Reactions: Fapcop

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1487720
The tenderqueers seem to really like him at least. Can't say I blame them. The guy managed to be somewhat successful and market off his own 'tism.
I think that genderfucked LGBTP tranny Twitter has similar lolcow mocking instincts to us, but their code of pseudo ethics doesn't let them openly mock them like we do. because it would be "punching down". So, instead they unironically embrace and are nice to him as a kind of meta joke that isn't a joke because it's identical to just being friends with Chris.

It's like how cows like Quinton Reviews are obsessed with Garfield. "Haha! Isn't it funny and quirky how I'm spending so much money on Garfield merch! I'm so funny and quirky!"

Reactions: Grumpy Pickle Rick

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And because the property is actually owned by Barb and so far as I know, they're still current on the payments, or at least it hasn't been foreclosed on.

Hey, he still has the house doesn't he?
He doesn't own the house. Barb does. So they couldn't seize it for his debts anyway. And he probably isn't in that much debt anyway, just a wallet full of shitty consumer credit cards with low limits and sky high interest.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't own the house. Barb does. So they couldn't seize it for his debts anyway. And he probably isn't in that much debt anyway, just a wallet full of shitty consumer credit cards with low limits and sky high interest.
Technically Barb doesn’t own the house either, as they put a second mortgage or whatever on it.

(I don’t remember the exact term, but basically Barb borrowed a bunch of money on the condition that they get the house after her death, no?)

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Technically Barb doesn’t own the house either, as they put a second mortgage or whatever on it.
That's really a purely theoretical thing. Some states consider a mortgage to be a lien with the mortgagor (the borrower) retaining title. Others (including Virginia) consider the mortgagee to have title. Regardless of the theory, though, it generally works the same and the mortgagor continues to enjoy nearly total control of the property.

(I don’t remember the exact term, but basically Barb borrowed a bunch of money on the condition that they get the house after her death, no?)
No, it isn't a reverse mortgage. It's a normal mortgage. Null said this a total of once, years ago, and has repeatedly said it was a mistake for years since and for some reason it keeps coming up anyway.

Tags
None