One Piece of Exceptionally Stupid Chickenshit -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

I was just notified that I couldn't post in this thread because of "pre-emptive containment" . What I would like to know is what dumb ass is so afraid of me that they had to prevent me from posting in a thread I wouldn't have even noticed if i hadn't been notified about a topic i have zero interest in?

One Piece - I'm gonna be the Pirate King!​

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

I was just notified that I couldn't post in this thread because of "pre-emptive containment" . What I would like to know is what dumb ass is so afraid of me that they had to prevent me from posting in a thread I wouldn't have even noticed if i hadn't been notified about a topic i have zero interest in?​

Aw blubber about it old man shits himself. Isn't there a insect larva you should be molesting?

King well that is male of you huh. But then you are a foul old smelly man.

WinnieTheJew

Honey guzzling shekel collector.
kiwifarms.net

I was just notified that I couldn't post in this thread because of "pre-emptive containment" . What I would like to know is what dumb ass is so afraid of me that they had to prevent me from posting in a thread I wouldn't have even noticed if i hadn't been notified about a topic i have zero interest in?​

People don't put the lid on their trash cans because they're afraid of roaches. They do it to keep their living space clean.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
People don't put the lid on their trash cans because they're afraid of roaches. They do it to keep their living space clean.
as near as i could tell, it was about 10 pages of jibber jabber about some anime' shit and hardly what i would call a clean living space. it was about something i have no knowledge of or interest in learning about. i don't understand why anybody would feel the need to keep me away from something i would never have gone anywhere near if i had been blocked from commenting.
What thread? This thread? You just posted it. What's the problem you raving derelict?
Calm down, MeatheadMilt, your envy is showing. This thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/one-piece.44239/

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
as near as i could tell, it was about 10 pages of jibber jabber about some anime' shit and hardly what i would call a clean living space. it was about something i have no knowledge of or interest in learning about. i don't understand why anybody would feel the need to keep me away from something i would never have gone anywhere near if i had been blocked from commenting.

Calm down, MeatheadMilt, your envy is showing. This thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/one-piece.44239/
So 10 pages of your post only then? We know you do not understand. you do not understand anything old man ree ree.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don’t worry, old man. All that would have happened is that you’d have posted a boomer meme or a photo of your own shit, then people would have called you a dogfucker, you’d have flown into a rage because you can’t spot when you’re being baited, then you’d have been threadbanned.

I thought we weren’t worth your time? You seem pretty angry about this for someone who has better things to do.