One Piece of Exceptionally Stupid Chickenshit -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Why would I be the envious one? I'm allowed to post outside the Tommy Tooter board.
lol. Because you're so boring and stupid that the CIA/Mossad spooks running this toilet for toxic transphobic talking turds is afraid of you poisoning any digitally dumbed down dweebs pitiful excuses for minds?
One Piece sucks anyways, why would you want to post in the thread?
I had never even heard of them before I was notified that i was banned from the thread.
I say we let Tommy shit up the anime threads. Not like anything of value would be lost and the whole children's cartoon argument doesn't work because anyone posting in those threads are manchildren anyway.
You all have me confused with somebody who would want to shit up the anime' threads. it's a completely different world than I live in, as are most of you in this open sewer.
Don’t worry, old man. All that would have happened is that you’d have posted a boomer meme or a photo of your own shit, then people would have called you a dogfucker, you’d have flown into a rage because you can’t spot when you’re being baited, then you’d have been threadbanned.

I thought we weren’t worth your time? You seem pretty angry about this for someone who has better things to do.
you never fail to perform with irrational and invalid conjecture. keep dancing, my bitch.

Jesus H Christ

Your Favorite Blunt Smoking Saviour!
kiwifarms.net
No one is afraid. They just want to treat you like HIV if they had known about it right when it started. Stop the infection before it spreads. Also like gangrene, you sacrifice the hand to save the body.

It's a sound strategy when a pathogen can't be exterminated outright. The corner stone of both infectious disease protocols and public health management.

People like you sticking around on earth is living proof that God still hates man for eating that Apple.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. Because you're so boring and stupid that the CIA/Mossad spooks running this toilet for toxic transphobic talking turds is afraid of you poisoning any digitally dumbed down dweebs pitiful excuses for minds?
you never fail to perform with irrational and invalid conjecture. keep dancing, my bitch.
Do you call me your bitch because I give you a boner? We all know what you like, you dirty old fucker.

No one is afraid.
What does this toothless old fool think we’re afraid of? Like, “oh shit a senile old man is trying to post in a thread about a cartoon for children, who knows what Earth-shaking revelations he’ll make?

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
What? Don't get me wrong, as a good Kiwi I feel a profound love for the State of Israel, but what's this about Mossad?

Did Mossad take your saxomophone?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No one is afraid. They just want to treat you like HIV if they had known about it right when it started. Stop the infection before it spreads. Also like gangrene, you sacrifice the hand to save the body.

It's a sound strategy when a pathogen can't be exterminated outright. The corner stone of both infectious disease protocols and public health management.

People like you sticking around on earth is living proof that God still hates man for eating that Apple.
this is hilarious, considering you don't recognize the pathogenicity of your culture.
Tom thinks that by saying peoe are afraid of him that he will manipulate his way out of containment.

He literally thinks like a 10 year old.
this is even funnier. i don't give a fuck about anything of the things you care about and think i also do, you sick failed abortion. You are a toxic white fascist male. You are incapable of rational thought or honest debate with anybody because of the massive cognitive dissonance you suppress to ridicule me.
I think your head piece or ditch weed is on too tight/laced with bug spray. Keep having them skitzo delusions old man......
more funny. ask @Ride how far off my assessment is, derp.

Do you call me your bitch because I give you a boner? We all know what you like, you dirty old fucker.

What does this toothless old fool think we’re afraid of? Like, “oh shit a senile old man is trying to post in a thread about a cartoon for children, who knows what Earth-shaking revelations he’ll make?
tl;dr i call you my bitch because you dance for me with stupid shit like this. keep dancing , mugu.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would you like to debate the validity of the Zionist Project in Occupied Palestine like an intelligent, critical thinking adult or are you incapable of that?
Why would anyone want to debate you? You’ll just lose your train of thought and start raging incomprehensibly while spraying shit all over the floor. No no, better to just laugh at you.
tl;dr i call you my bitch because you dance for me with stupid shit like this. keep dancing , mugu.
Okay. Have you figured out how to get me to stop calling you Tom yet?