One Piece of Exceptionally Stupid Chickenshit -

Space Cooter

kiwifarms.net
Tom you have fleas noone wants you around. I doubt there has been a legitimate risk of Typhus in Arizona since the pioneer days but Tom has changed that.

Also Palestinians are useless and like all other Muslims contribute absolutely nothing to society other than body odor.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Thomas, you should be thankful that Null was not only was graceful enough to let you post in your own forum, but also not contain you to a single thread, though it's pretty clear he was being way nicer than he should. Either way, there's a reason you've been contained. Not even on your own subforum do people like your blog posting.

Oh, and fucking quit it with the references to an anime you've clearly never seen.

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom before anime...

1627359908820.png

Tom after anime...
1627359848498.png

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
as near as i could tell, it was about 10 pages of jibber jabber about some anime' shit and hardly what i would call a clean living space. it was about something i have no knowledge of or interest in learning about. i don't understand why anybody would feel the need to keep me away from something i would never have gone anywhere near if i had been blocked from commenting.

Calm down, MeatheadMilt, your envy is showing. This thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/one-piece.44239/
Why don't you say what you want to say here, and we'll post it there, for you?

Honest, we'll do that.

Type up all the many things you'd like to say about One Piece and post it here in this thread.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why don't you say what you want to say here, and we'll post it there, for you?

Honest, we'll do that.

Type up all the many things you'd like to say about One Piece and post it here in this thread.
The only piece Tom needs to worry about is the one he's going to paint his ceiling with aka the brain matter splatter.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Would you like to debate the validity of the Zionist Project in Occupied Palestine like an intelligent, critical thinking adult or are you incapable of that?
No I would not. Like all of the other posters here, I'm here to laugh at your hygiene, incompetence, and delusions of grandeur, while expressing horror at your criminal history.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No I would not. Like all of the other posters here, I'm here to laugh at your hygiene, incompetence, and delusions of grandeur, while expressing horror at your criminal history.
that's hilarious all things considered, starting with your fetishistic behavior, hive mindedness and belief that innocent events that occurred long before you were born were horrifying criminal acts. you're a digitally dumbed down dork, dude. helicopter or latch key parents in your dysfunctional family, junior baiter?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's hilarious all things considered, starting with your fetishistic behavior, hive mindedness and belief that innocent events that occurred long before you were born were horrifying criminal acts. you're a digitally dumbed down dork, dude. helicopter or latch key parents in your dysfunctional family, junior baiter?
Does your contempt for junior baiters arise from the fact that you are a master baiter?

blablabla

kiwifarms.net
stop writing like cesars romero joker you pants shitting pedo dog fucker rapist

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tommy and Dee just fuck already you sad losers, also one piece is shit no wonder you like it
That is gross and NO THANKS It is also a bit stupid. I am not covered in fur and bark when the mailman walks by. Or a cries when their bottle is empty and their diaper is wet or had an all time shit blow out. the last being the time Thomas is most turned on.
lol. Because you're so boring and stupid that the CIA/Mossad spooks running this toilet for toxic transphobic talking turds is afraid of you poisoning any digitally dumbed down dweebs pitiful excuses for minds?

I had never even heard of them before I was notified that i was banned from the thread.

You all have me confused with somebody who would want to shit up the anime' threads. it's a completely different world than I live in, as are most of you in this open sewer.

you never fail to perform with irrational and invalid conjecture. keep dancing, my bitch.
lol Jews do not run this country or any other country really. They were given some pity sand after world war two.

Now as to address the open sewer problem Now lets talk about who smells worse than one. Looked in the mirror lately old man.

And who is screaming at a web site that obviously detest him?
No, but they did take my rational mind, Zionist dicks are incredible, all the while I was sucking this well hung goat off
Now why would be want to know about this Thomas? Seems a bit gross don't you think? Oh wait you never think you just hiss and shit all over the place.
Would you like to debate the wonderful taste of a dog dick like an intelligent, critical thinking adults or would you rather me suck you off to show how I can suck a bowling ball through a steel straw.
You never stop do you Thomas. And how foul can you get old man.
this is hilarious, considering you don't recognize the Hot furry sex a dog can give you. Trust me on that i fucked a dog for over a decade and she loved it then for the past 7 years I have been getting faced fucked by a giant German Shepard.
GROSS!!!! you really are a low life Thomas.
this is even funnier. i fuck kids and dogs also i hate you, you sick failed abortion. You hot white man. Oh my tiny penis just jumped.
What is it Thomas you can not stop the perverted trash talk. You walrus shaped retard.
You are incapable of rational thought or honest debate with anybody because of the massive cock you have FUCK ME PLEASE!!! I am begging you.
Now more bob stuff huh old man.
more funny. ask @Ride how far off my assessment is, derp.

tl;dr i call you my bitch because you turn me on.
Now that is just sick old man.
There you go excusing the rape of a child old man.