One Piece of Exceptionally Stupid Chickenshit -

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
nah. i've got more interesting things planned. the cops are going to do the calling of the FBI or I'm suing the cops for denial of service and the site hosts for harboring this shit. I may go drop a restraining order on facebook this month.
If you do, I will pay you ten thousand dollars. If you don’t, you have to kill yourself. Deal?

I'll let someone else discuss the actual merits, or lack thereof, of your various legal schemes and dreams.
I’m no lawyer and I don’t claim any specific knowledge of the law, but I’m pretty sure that the outcome would be the judge punching Tom in the face for wasting the court’s time and shitting himself in public.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Why do you believe this?
Why do you believe that inciting violence against me with lies and distortions about things in my distant past that have zero relevance to anything about my life today, like this shit is righteous behavior?

Raping children and dogs isn't innocent, you subhuman pervert.

Or it's just clanging, a symptom of dementia.

Tom and his single serving reality. :|

Guess we need to add "expressing shock and disgust at the things Tom has gleefully confessed" to the list of "gaslighting" offenses committed against him.

I guess if you're gonna lie, lie big. Is that the takeaway, Tom?
If tom is interested in it then the subject has to be little kids or dogs. Tom is so predictable that you know what subject he will go for and what his answer will be. , So a thread about what do you like about little kids we know toms answer.

for old man Mr. @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg the fat man pervert would say fucking them.

And if if about dogs it would be what is your favorite breed of dog. Thomas would answer Doberman and then go on to talk about how he loved sticking his fingers up her crotch and call it dog pussy and then go into how he gets a chubby and has to stick it in the poor dog, and if it is cock he is thirsty for he loves German Shepard.

Oh Tommie, we've been down this road of legal threats. It goes nowhere. Remember the gem show? You have no money for this. You never do. I doubt you ever will.

I'll let someone else discuss the actual merits, or lack thereof, of your various legal schemes and dreams.
i don't need money. I qualify for fee waivers. I should be able to get an attorney appointed too. There are reasons well beyond the comprehension of you misinformed sadomasochistic sociopathic voyeurs i'm not in the mood to explain.

@Dee Price
Please do go on about this imminent beating i'm so deathly afraid of and worked up about , you DAMF dupe.

Consider Lizards

"glub!"
kiwifarms.net
i don't need money. I qualify for fee waivers. I should be able to get an attorney appointed too. There are reasons well beyond the comprehension of you misinformed sadomasochistic sociopathic voyeurs i'm not in the mood to explain.
I look forwards to quoting this statement again, at a later date, when this all comes to nothing. We'll see how your mood is then.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do you believe that inciting violence against me with lies and distortions about things in my distant past that have zero relevance to anything about my life today, like this shit is righteous behavior?
This makes no sense. Read what you’ve written back to yourself before posting next time.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
as near as i could tell, it was about 10 pages of jibber jabber about some anime' shit and hardly what i would call a clean living space. it was about something i have no knowledge of or interest in learning about. i don't understand why anybody would feel the need to keep me away from something i would never have gone anywhere near if i had been blocked from commenting.

Calm down, MeatheadMilt, your envy is showing. This thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/one-piece.44239/
You didn't have an interest in the thread yet you wanted to post in it. That sounds completely logical.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, [email protected]
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

@Dee Price
Please do go on about this imminent beating i'm so deathly afraid of and worked up about , you DAMF dupe.
Ree about it some more old man shits himself. Hey you know what is worse that cow farting for global warming? YOU and your shit filled methane sharts.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
Would you like to debate the validity of the Zionist Project in Occupied Palestine like an intelligent, critical thinking adult or are you incapable of that?
The mere idea you have anything to add to that discourse gave me a case of the giggles. You are a fat, ugly, dogfucking pedophile hobo. The only thing you are worthy to add to is the wear on the blades in a woodchipper, you dirty old pedo faggot.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You're both gay
Are you that stupidly slow? Do get that gay and trans are two totally different conditions. Even if they do share some clusters there is one main one they do not.
Now do get retard fuck. That you or nobody can change what medicine says.
And I really do believe that if the medical community found out about you that you should be denied any treatment for any reason. Due to your idiotic opinion.

StyrofoamFridge

The Octoroon Child of Brittany Venti & Null
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you that stupidly slow? Do get that gay and trans are two totally different conditions. Even if they do share some clusters there is one main one they do not.
And I really do believe that if the medical community found out about you that you should be denied any treatment for any reason. Due to your idiotic opinion.
It was meant as mildly derogatory in response to your shit-flinging. Not everyone is out to rob you of your status as a woman.

On the topic of anime, One Piece is dogshit. I'd rather watch an anime about the likeness of Tooter and Dee being neighbors who fling shit, crystals, satalites, and telescopes at eachother.

Zelos Wilder

We're all in one place A generation lost in space
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gay

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It was meant as mildly derogatory in response to your shit-flinging. Not everyone is out to rob you of your status as a woman.

On the topic of anime, One Piece is dogshit. I'd rather watch an anime about the likeness of Tooter and Dee being neighbors who fling shit, crystals, satalites, and telescopes at eachother.
That is fine You know me and for some time I might add. going on 4 years. As for an cartoon of tom? I have a good name for it. Like family guy got popular they could call it Pedo guy.

Im am. Dee is a man.
Reeeeeee Lol again too bad your point is invalid and moot. You do get that you should be silent. I mean they do say retards should be seen not heard and make sure it is behind plexiglass they have a way of arching piss when they open up. Not to mention the flying spit globs when they try to talk.

Now it is not my problem that you have a weak bladder and piss all over the place like an antient Roman fountain. But it is funny and really you are such a comical ree.

Simple to a fault.