Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan Douchebag, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser.

Vifam

kiwifarms.net
Neither would exactly be decent proof as it's a pretty common mistake to make.

I did check Hebephile.com and Onision.com on WhoIs and both at least have different name servers, so I don't think it's him, but it would be pretty hilarious/creepy if it was.

ETA - here's the full profile from whois.godaddy.com:

Domain Name: hebephile.com
Registry Domain ID: 2431413116_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2019-09-09T17:30:38Z
Creation Date: 2019-09-09T17:30:38Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-09-09T17:30:38Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4806242598
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS1.EPIZY.COM
Name Server: NS2.EPIZY.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2019-09-16T19:00:00Z <<<

Predictably, hebephile.com is registered at Domains by Proxy.
Didn't he recently change servers for his forum site?
Is it possible the old server could match?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Knyttet

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greg making an imaginary conversation between himself and his accusers. We are close to the total narc rage.
whatachad.PNG

Shiloh and Sarah on how they felt as part of Greg's daddy dom fantasies: they were not happy consenting partners, they were objects he masturbated with and used. They did not enjoy it, even if to survive or they acted out a part.
chrome_Ccn0F7NSVP.png2019-09-16_14-54-47.jpg

He is answering questions about all this on his forum. He cant have groomed Sarah because she signed one of his famous self made contracts saying she wasn't groomed, and he specifically waited until he couldn't get in legal trouble for fucking his "foster child" (his words in his own videos).
grooming.PNGEEm1shCXkAQ4PM0.jpg

This won't change that they employed her at various points as a minor to groom her (illegal), gave her alcohol (illegal) and exchanged nudes with a minor (illegal)

Edit: not a denial nudes were exchanged by Kai with minors. Just because Taylor / Lainey / Kai "isn't interested" in exchanging nudes with minors doesnt meancit didnt happen. It did; he knows it; he purposely kept those exchanges between Lainey and the minors to deflect blame if legal problems ever arose
m9RPSVQ.png

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
This keeps getting worse for him, and the only thing he is capable of doing is keeping digging his own grave. In the matter of two weeks he'll surface in China.

The only way he could keep himself a bit safe, now, is if he shut up, but since the people that are accusing him are the women he treated like objects for years on end, he feels entitled to putting them down, and makes everything worse for himself. It's incredible, honestly.

PlumSyrup

kiwifarms.net
And he knew that once Sarah was 18, it didn't matter, legally, that he fucked his former foster child.
She was never in the foster system. That's an entire long process and would have involved a lot of court. Lainey and Greg had medical power of attorney over Sarah, meaning they were entitled to make medical decisions for her and do things like enroll her in school. Power of attorney, though, doesn't really grant any of the rights or obligations of a parent/guardian--for example, Sarah's mother could have simply taken her back at any point she wanted, because they never had legal custody of her.

I think I recall Lainey saying somewhere that they were her guardians? But they never were. I think, if anything, Sarah was legally an unaccompanied minor. No parents, no guardians, far from all relatives.

It doesn't make it any less grooming, though.

Edit:

Edit: not a denial nudes were exchanged by Kai with minors. Just because Taylor / Lainey / Kai "isn't interested" in exchanging nudes with minors doesnt meancit didnt happen. It did; he knows it; he purposely kept those exchanges between Lainey and the minors to deflect blame if legal problems ever arose
m9RPSVQ.png
Is... Greg implying that it was not consensual and Sarah coerced her or lied about it all? That isn't going to make them look any better. If they're implying that Sarah coerced/threatened/blackmailed Lainey into it, Lainey is still the one who followed through and then continued a relationship with Sarah for years after. Wow, if a kid tried to get me to send them sexy pics, I'd block them and maybe also let their parents know to please keep an eye on what their kid is doing online. I would never invite them to live in my home after that. Jesus Christ, Gregory.

Last edited:

Stray Bullet

From the heavens above
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 938025
Is he trying to imply those nudes were sent to someone else and not Sarah?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

Sir Derpsalot

kiwifarms.net
This also possibly explains why he used Taylor as bait. At least when the were grooming Billie she was within the 60 month limit, the grugoyle was not. He could hide behind a legal technicality because "she is my wife's GF, not mine". Taylor ageing out is probably part of the reason he was ready to trade her away for Billie. Not only was she more attractive to him because she was a teen but she was also young enough to legally have 16yo living with them. led.jpg

Last edited:

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
Is he trying to imply those nudes were sent to someone else and not Sarah?
I think he just has no other possible defense, so instead of trying to refute it he's doing his usual "fact" presentation of saying that Lainey wouldn't be a pedo so she never would have sent someone who was underaged a picture, and because it is a proven "fact" nothing can dispute that, not even those pesky things like evidence of said picture being presented in the first place.

He's basically putting his fingers in his ears going "Lainey and I aren't interested in underage partners, so I don't have to directly address any of this evidence."

Greg likes to think he's some master manipulator/excellent debater, but his arguments have always been pretty flimsy and largely involve insisting things are facts/absolutes without evidence. Things like "this person smoked pot once, pot is illegal, they are a criminal, I've never smoked pot and am not a criminal, so why do you believe someone who proudly breaks the law over me?" Or thinking that changing his name is enough to avoid charges because those charges were for Greg, not James, and as the true facts show, he is named James, so why is he being charged for something a guy named Greg did?

I do have to begrudgingly give Greg some credit though, unrelated to his attempts at arguing. He's actually been unintentionally producing some pretty funny content lately with his recent tweets. I don't think it is him trying to put up the front that he's always been into BDSM so any claims of him being abusive are just an extension of that style of relationship, I think all his victims coming forward and getting under his skin that he's trying to put on this tough edgelord dom act to feel powerful again. He might even be delusional enough to think it'll attract a new girl into his life who won't betray him like all those other ones.

Nothing would make me happier than seeing Greg/Lainey get officially charged and brought to justice for the terrible things they've done, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. That being said, even if they manage to avoid jail time, I don't think they have a particularly bright future ahead of them. Greg had faded into obscurity before all of this happened. His looks have faded to, not that they were ever great to begin with, but at least before he could manipulate his images enough to come off as attractive. I think that, his fame, and his edgelord style naturally appealed to a younger, inexperienced audience. Now, he's not famous, and he's not attractive. The edgelord personality is useless without that. He was clearly starting to lean on Lainey for the fame/attraction part, with the added of her being trans also hitting that young, impressionable audience who have the mindset of not liking someone who is trans is a hate crime or something. I think so much has come out now about the both of them that he can't just use her to more or less catfish new victims. Add in all the wetlands/tax stuff (even keeping in mind how long that can be dragged out) I can't see him ever recovering, so even if scrapes by and avoids the jail time he truly deserves, he's still done for. I do feel for his kids though, but even they might get a chance if Greg's downward spiral finally causes Lainey to leave and her family ends up taking the kids in, since we know Greg wouldn't want to get saddled with them.

*Quickish edit* His defense of "I'm not a pedo/grooming because I waited until after they turned 18 even though I could have (maybe) legally fucked them at 16" is also laughable and another example of his "fact" based argument. Any person who says something like that, especially someone who is in their 30's comes off as a creep. It's a bad defense for many reason, but one of the largest ones is it clearly shows that you were interested in sleeping with them in the first place. It's not the fact that being a pedo is against the law that upsets people so much, it has everything to do with the morality behind it. This is why Greg's argument fails, just because he waited until it was legal to do doesn't change the fact that he's lusting after people who are significantly younger than him, so much so to the point he's looking up laws and even patiently waiting for it to become legal. He's basically trying to argue that the moment Sarah or anyone else turned 18, any grooming accusations are automatically proven false because only minors can be groomed and these people aren't minors so it is impossible for him to have groomed them. As always, what he fails to realize is that the rest of the world doesn't share his simplistic viewset of the law so he's more or less confirming everything his victims said happened is true, but he smugly things he's loopholed his way out of it because he has the intelligence of a 4th grader.

Last edited:

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and BOO!
kiwifarms.net
Three periods are correct for an ellipsis... four are not. Has Onion ever made a four dot ellipsis?
Neither would exactly be decent proof as it's a pretty common mistake to make.

I did check Hebephile.com and Onision.com on WhoIs and both at least have different name servers, so I don't think it's him, but it would be pretty hilarious/creepy if it was.

ETA - here's the full profile from whois.godaddy.com:

Domain Name: hebephile.com
Registry Domain ID: 2431413116_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2019-09-09T17:30:38Z
Creation Date: 2019-09-09T17:30:38Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-09-09T17:30:38Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: Registration Private
Admin Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Admin Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Admin Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Admin City: Scottsdale
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85260
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4806242598
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
Tech Name: Registration Private
Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14455 N. Hayden Road
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4806242598
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS1.EPIZY.COM
Name Server: NS2.EPIZY.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2019-09-16T19:00:00Z <<<

Predictably, hebephile.com is registered at Domains by Proxy.
The Twitter account was created this month and does nothing but defend Onion. C'mon, people.

I think he just has no other possible defense, so instead of trying to refute it he's doing his usual "fact" presentation of saying that Lainey wouldn't be a pedo so she never would have sent someone who was underaged a picture, and because it is a proven "fact" nothing can dispute that, not even those pesky things like evidence of said picture being presented in the first place.

He's basically putting his fingers in his ears going "Lainey and I aren't interested in underage partners, so I don't have to directly address any of this evidence."

Greg likes to think he's some master manipulator/excellent debater, but his arguments have always been pretty flimsy and largely involve insisting things are facts/absolutes without evidence. Things like "this person smoked pot once, pot is illegal, they are a criminal, I've never smoked pot and am not a criminal, so why do you believe someone who proudly breaks the law over me?" Or thinking that changing his name is enough to avoid charges because those charges were for Greg, not James, and as the true facts show, he is named James, so why is he being charged for something a guy named Greg did?

SAMPSON SIMPSON TARDED TEENS, I STICK BY MY STORY!

Last edited:

Chicken Picnic

Resident Crippled Wrangler
kiwifarms.net
Onion going to prison would be hilarious, what I would give to be a fly on the wall in his cell :story:

He would probably try to talk the guards into giving him what he wants, not realising no one gives a shit and they will never give a shit. Or he'd be having a meltdown over being labeled a criminal since he's so preoccupied with whether things he does are legal or not.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That account name on twitter, defending himself in self referential terms. Greg only treats ppl the way he wants to be treated, and that's not good enough for you? Blasphemy!
IMG_20190917_041712.jpg

A photo of one of the victims at the age they began being DM'd by Kai. Note that they are clearly a child.
B9FF8C5C-8589-4962-8296-F02D1F3A49E4.jpeg

Greg thought his ~daddy dom uwu~ tweets would trigger his victims out if their minds and force them to back off. He doesn't realize no one was ever into it.
Screenshot_20190916-214528_Chrome.jpg

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Messages sent by the two headed monster Greg-Lainey to Billie, impossible to suss out which of them sent them because their Manipulation 101 tactics are entwined. Note that they use their children to try to guilt Billie into responding, "but bringing up our children is off limits, how dare u!". Sarah chimed in to say she was instructed to follow these messages up with additional texts. They were training Sarah in the same way Greg trained Lainey to manipulate for him.
D5CABEA0-CC32-4142-8664-466131C580BB.jpeg81AA103E-3151-4A89-8917-48035ADE4765.jpeg7616D189-CD7D-4EDE-AF16-509883FC116D.jpegC5E86079-96B6-4007-9E7F-77C9B402D8EF.jpeg15038958-BDFC-4C85-84E4-68E197166A2B.jpeg

And the big news: Sarah has contacted the law. Now we wait.
webarebears.PNGScreenshot_2019-09-18-00-57-09.png

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Messages sent by the two headed monster Greg-Lainey to Billie, impossible to suss out which of them sent them because their Manipulation 101 tactics are entwined. Note that they use their children to try to guilt Billie into responding, "but bringing up our children is off limits, how dare u!". Sarah chimed in to say she was instructed to follow these messages up with additional texts. They were training Sarah in the same way Greg trained Lainey to manipulate for him.
D5CABEA0-CC32-4142-8664-466131C580BB.jpeg81AA103E-3151-4A89-8917-48035ADE4765.jpeg7616D189-CD7D-4EDE-AF16-509883FC116D.jpegC5E86079-96B6-4007-9E7F-77C9B402D8EF.jpeg
That email was definitely written by Greg. No doubt about that.

Greg has the writing style of a teenager that once read Oscar Wilde, didn't understand any of the big words or innuendos in the prose, but since Wilde is a famous writer, has decided to try to copy the way he wrote and built sentences. The fact that he's almost 34 and still doesn't know how to disguise his own writing or, at least, make it a little less suspicious, makes it even funnier.

Stray Bullet

From the heavens above
kiwifarms.net
That email sounds like some sort of Onision Lite(tm) kinda diluted but basically the same shit. Specially the bit about "I'll love you forever"

• Agree
Reactions: Knyttet

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Oooh, I love how it's super illegal and transphobic and forbidden to call Lainey anything but "Kai", but that's how Onisiainey starts their email, and the google account is still under the name "Taylor Elaine".

But how dare you ~misgender~ this ~super saintly space prinx~ and be ~transphobic~!!

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
That email was definitely written by Greg. No doubt about that.

Greg has the writing style of a teenager that once read Oscar Wilde, didn't understand any of the big words or innuendos in the prose, but since Wilde is a famous writer, has decided to try to copy the way he wrote and built sentences. The fact that he's almost 34 and still doesn't know how to disguise his own writing or, at least, make it a little less suspicious, makes it even funnier.
What's even sadder is him having all these conversations with teen girls in the first place

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino