Trainwreck Onision / James Gregory Jackson / Gregory James Daniel/Jackson/Avaroe - Edgy king of the tweens, Vegan Douchebag, Pedo, Destroying the Environment. Serial Domestic Abuser.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oooh, I love how it's super illegal and transphobic and forbidden to call Lainey anything but "Kai", but that's how Onisiainey starts their email, and the google account is still under the name "Taylor Elaine".

But how dare you ~misgender~ this ~super saintly space prinx~ and be ~transphobic~!!
Well, it was sent in 2017 when she still went by the nickname Onion christened her with, and was "agender". She's gone through a legal name change to become Kai Jackson since (though I don't think she's changed her legal gender). Taylor Elaine was accurate at the time.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Well, it was sent in 2017 when she still went by the nickname Onion christened her with, and was "agender". She's gone through a legal name change to become Kai Jackson since (though I don't think she's changed her legal gender). Taylor Elaine was accurate at the time.
Ah I misunderstood and thought that was recent. Duh.

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s telling that Greg says he wouldn’t fuck anyone under 16 because it’s against the law. And not because, oh I don’t know, it’s a terrible thing to do?
Yep. Fact-based morality. If it was legal for him to kill animals in his gross videos, fuck a newborn or burn down every house in his neighborhood, he'd do it all and proclaim that FACTS made it okay for him to do it. But interestingly, as he researched all those age of consent laws, he never seemed to stumble across the Mann Act and what it meant for him to be flying girls who were underage in one state to another where they were legal to fuck. It's been lost to time but one of the Anti-O Tumblrs had receipts from the time when Onision was first told it was illegal to transport girls around the country in order to skirt local age of consent laws. His first reaction was that it must not be true, but when he looked it up he never spoke of it again because that FACT didn't allow him to do what he wanted.

He really is so dumb it hurts. It's baffling that Skye agreed to marry him, even though she was very young when she did. It must have been like being tethered to a new world monkey with a perma-erection.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
He really is so dumb it hurts. It's baffling that Skye agreed to marry him, even though she was very young when she did.
Yeah, Gruck has never been smart or even funny. Skye was the one who made the Onision brand catch on in the first place, and even though her humor at the time was “lolrandom XD” it was fitting for early Youtube because that was the state of online humor in that era. When she left and Grugly had to come up with his own material his channel degraded a lot because again, he’s as funny as passing a kidney stone and as smart as a box of rocks.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Yep. Fact-based morality. If it was legal for him to kill animals in his gross videos, fuck a newborn or burn down every house in his neighborhood, he'd do it all and proclaim that FACTS made it okay for him to do it. But interestingly, as he researched all those age of consent laws, he never seemed to stumble across the Mann Act and what it meant for him to be flying girls who were underage in one state to another where they were legal to fuck. It's been lost to time but one of the Anti-O Tumblrs had receipts from the time when Onision was first told it was illegal to transport girls around the country in order to skirt local age of consent laws. His first reaction was that it must not be true, but when he looked it up he never spoke of it again because that FACT didn't allow him to do what he wanted.
I think that, regarding this, in the years he has gotten a bit smarter.

Fucking Sarah when she was 15 and begging him to? Nope, too risky. Waiting the day she turned 18? Hell yeah.

When he was younger he didn't wait for anyone, and moved girls around where it was legal and it just happened to be a coincidence that he was there at the same time.

Even Taylor is there to do nothing but help him go through with grooming underage girls without risking being investigated for breaking the Romeo and Juliet Law.

It's possible that, before Sarah rebelled against him, he thought about leaving Taylor for her: she would've been a brand new, shining wife ready to get strangled in bed and to groom new girls without going against the Romeo and Juliet Law.

Taylor's time has been ticking for a while, now.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
J
Yeah, Gruck has never been smart or even funny. Skye was the one who made the Onision brand catch on in the first place, and even though her humor at the time was “lolrandom XD” it was fitting for early Youtube because that was the state of online humor in that era. When she left and Grugly had to come up with his own material his channel degraded a lot because again, he’s as funny as passing a kidney stone and as smart as a box of rocks.
It's impossible for him to come up with his own original good or funny material because he doesn't even really live a real life outside his home and online career. All he knows how to do is the "lolrandom" stuff he learned from her, and other basic ass stuff he watches better people do on youtube. He'll never develop better communication or comedy skills either, it's impossible if he can't even be friends with other guys who he could at least banter with, or have some rl experience that isn't sex-predation to inform his content

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More context: Sarah is tweeting this stuff out as proof that the child groomers squabbled over her virginity and her body, and any denial that they did so is a fool's errand.
Screenshot_20190917-144826_Chrome.jpg

e: she also provided more proof that Kai cuddled in bed with, and considered herself in a romantic relationship with, a minor.
Screenshot_20190917-145033_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190917-145043_Chrome.jpg

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
A Lolcow farmer is claiming to have found a first day of school photo that Kai unintentionally photobombed. The photos are almost entirely censored so that the innocent are not shown. They claim they found it on instagram and it is easily located via looking through the location tag.

Kind of hesitant to repost it here. It definitely looks like a girl dressing in men's clothes, though.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
A Lolcow farmer is claiming to have found a first day of school photo that Kai unintentionally photobombed. The photos are almost entirely censored so that the innocent are not shown. They claim they found it on instagram and it is easily located via looking through the location tag.

Kind of hesitant to repost it here. It definitely looks like a girl dressing in men's clothes, though.
Her own kid's school? Or is she trawling local highschools for trinity cult recruits now?

More context: Sarah is tweeting this stuff out as proof that the child groomers squabbled over her virginity and her body, and any denial that they did so is a fool's errand.
View attachment 939057

e: she also provided more proof that Kai cuddled in bed with, and considered herself in a romantic relationship with, a minor.
View attachment 939066View attachment 939067
From the few pics I've seen of her itt, Sarah isn't a girl either of them can claim looked older/more developed, not that it'd matter, but it makes it seem even skeevier n sick to me that they picked an already underage girl to prey on that looks even younger than her actual age

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

Clockwork_PurBle

"I got a B+ in lurking!"
kiwifarms.net
Lolfarmer said that X person said Troy started kindergarten recently, which leads into an interesting thing indeed.

If the Onions don't get cooked for this, then they will more than likely get cooked or semi-cooked for child abuse/neglect. One of the few good things about public schools (or anything that's not homeschool) is that it's harder to hide physical abuse and neglect.

Teachers, aids, staff, other parents, kids, etc. will see bruises, injuries, malnourishment, lack of hygiene, etc. and take note of it. If one of or all of these things is particularly severe, it persists, and there is no reasonable explanation of it, i.e. kid fell off a bike and is therefore injured, then authorities are alerted. Behavioral issues are also a sign.

The kids will also inevitably make friends and kids, being wellsprings of innocent naive honesty, will tell them "hey my mom did X" or "my dad does X." The friends will then go home and tell their parents. It's a matter of time.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Lolfarmer said that X person said Troy started kindergarten recently, which leads into an interesting thing indeed.
Isn't Troy a little old to start kindergarden now?

If he was born in 2013, he should have started first grade. Sounds a bit suspicious.

I'm pretty sure the onions are planning on home schooling.
I found this article about it:
Washington: Students may obtain their education either under the homeschool statute or operate as an extension of a private school. Under the first option, parents must provide equivalent hours of instruction as public schools. Planned and supervised instruction must include occupational education, science, math, language, social studies, history, health, reading, writing, spelling, and art and music appreciation. Teacher qualification requirements can be satisfied in a number of ways. Standardized tests on an annual basis are required, but need not be submitted to the school district. Under the second option, parents must be supervised by a certified teacher who evaluates the student's progress.
They wouldn't do it. They have never given much attention to their kids; Greg once tried to use Troy as a prop for one of his videos by writing a song about him, but then reconsidered and decided to stop posting about him entirely, and barely acknowledges existence of the girl at all. Didn't Sarah say that, even if his daughter is around four, he has never talked to her?

Home schooling in Washington requires hard work, and both the Onisions don't know what that is.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino