• "You're acting suspiciously and have outright admitted to being both a Juggalo AND a furry. Your outlook is bleak."

Community Onision's Patreon WhoresWhat could possibly go wrong when a group of girls fight for the attention of The Grease & Plainey?

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by MirrorBallSuit, Oct 8, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
  1. ~Jake~

whut?

• Autistic Autistic x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  2. Calm down. Is okay. This thread is not required reading; feel free to step off this ride any time.

This is what's known as a "joke". A well timed pun quote from the classic film "Chinatown", the final line of the movie invites the viewer to stop trying to explain that which cannot be explained, because of cultural differences and mores.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  3. We are here to laugh at Onision fans. These are Onision fans. You are welcome to post additional details on additional Onision fans.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Collections Agent

Collections Agent I've Come To Collect!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. At first, this thread provided me with a few chuckles. Checking on this same thread today has now provided me with full on laughter. Holy moly what a wonderful cow we caught on the hook.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Rumpled Foreskin

Rumpled Foreskin Definitely not a prepubescent yellow boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. You know little of these people, you assume they are fans? why? There are known farmers in onioncord but we assume these girls are fans? Specifically the ones who DID'NT post nudes?
    I personally know 2 moderators that are not fans and do not pay patronage but yet get "doxxed" because farmers dont bother to look into things properly before getting on the "exposing" train, I know one of these mods is being "exposed" by a discordfag because she was never a fan to begin with lolololololololololol

• Autistic Autistic x 10
    • Dumb Dumb x 5
    kiwifarms.is
  6. Hey bud I didn't dox anyone or do shit in this thread up until now. Stop tardraging , it's gonna get you nowhere except in your own thread.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Collections Agent

Collections Agent I've Come To Collect!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  7. So "an old-ish dude" (using the name 'LadyLass') who "personally loved getting close to some of these [barely legal teen girls] to only further despise them", this adult man who has strong feelings regarding the moderation of Grugly's Discord, is also very concerned that we're making fun of the wrong dumb bints who dropped their nudes into a drama pot?

I fucking love this place.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 3
    #67 Mellorine, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    kiwifarms.is
  8. :stress:
    Look, I know you absolutely will not do the following, but consider doing one, or all, of these things:
    1- walk away and don't come back
    2- stop white knighting
    3- read what everyone has written to you again and try to understand it

(Or don't because this shit is absolutely hilarious)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Rumpled Foreskin

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  9. grrrr dox and stalk my ex-gf she's crazy and i'm sane and well adjusted what don't you understand you losers

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Null

Null WON'T YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE

kiwifarms.is
  10. I just looked through the nudes and I can't really see why @LadyLass felt the need to make a fool of himself defending the girls' honor? The posted nudes are mild by kiwi standards and aren't even interesting. So what some chick showed the entire world her vag? There are a million more on the internet and no one gives a shit. It's not as if they were doing something really kinky.

Off-topic: What is with these cows hand delivering us content in the hopes that they'll obtain a private army? We've had at least two of them this week.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Audit_The_Autist

Audit_The_Autist Brie and watercrackers

kiwifarms.is
  11. Now that we're trusted by Vox, we've hit the big time. Our mistaken reputation as stalker/harassers has spread across the twitterverse and hit the jealous vagina showing teenybopper crowd.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. So assuming the general onision cult hasn't caught wind, are there any more horrifying finds to be had? Or are they in DFE mode?

Rumpled Foreskin

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. Because when people on Tumblr or Reddit complain about us supposedly harassing/doxxing people, they tend to leave out the fact that we just do it for the lulz. So some people think that we'll help them on whatever crusade they're going on, and they end up making complete fools of themselves.

• Agree Agree x 2
    #73 RobotGentleman, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    kiwifarms.is
  14. it has to do with the whole WHite Knight mentality. If he "defends their honor", he gets some noodz. Simple as pie.

• Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Maiden-TieJuan

Maiden-TieJuan your friendly local grumpy-assed curmudgeon
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  15. And it's only the 5th day of the thread. At this rate, I can't wait for the 15th.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    #75 Maggots on a Train, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    kiwifarms.is
  16. Do not block or ban or thread ban or whatever this guy, for the love of god let him spew it all and see where it goes.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Late Late x 1
    FatNero

FatNero Cole Blooded

kiwifarms.is
  17. How does he have fangirls?

Jungle Princess

Jungle Princess Hippie Nature Lover

kiwifarms.is
  18. :autism: + gold digging + efame whoring = sending nudes to Greg, apparently. They see Taylor and her tumblr gender and her fidget spinners, and all of Greg's videos about his various exes, and say to themselves, gosh, I can't wait for him to make angry videos about me one day.

• Winner Winner x 4
    multiverse

multiverse in every parallel reality you're a cow
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    FatNero

FatNero Cole Blooded

kiwifarms.is
  19. Other day, another cow coming to visit our pasture. :heart-full:

• Feels Feels x 1