Opposition Bloc - A thread for Renfamous appreciation and other pro-anti-Vic sentiment.

• DDoS is active again.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

CEO of Dumbass Corporation
kiwifarms.net
Imagine thinking its a win that your janny swept up the mean man.
As much as I'd love to see Vic winning, I'm mostly here for the lolz because if that were to happen the meltdown would be absolutely epic, even more than if he were to lose.

>im here 4 teh le epic lulz

>applauds mods sweeping

lol fag
If you say so, I'm not responsible for their actions after all.

EDIT : @5t3n0g0ph3r might I ask who this guy was ?

Last edited:

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Weeb Wars' "Remote Assistance" Team Leader
kiwifarms.net
We all won in the end because regardless of what happens in court with Vic, anime in America will never be the same. The anime business in Japan is booming and yet they can't manage to fucking get shit done during the pandemic.

They can do dumbass sing alongs and videos for social media but when is the last time they announced they had a new property to dub? When's the last time they provided an update on actual work? When is the last time they did something besides posture on social media and try to pretend like everything is fine?

And this is only the beginning. At this point they're doing it to themselves but can't find anyone to blame so it's easiest for them to say Vic man bad about that too.

Carl Smallwang

CEO of Big Wangers Incorporated
kiwifarms.net
I just don't get what we were expecting. You trusted a YouTuber with a law degree, and you got burned. Of course he was going sing you sweet nothings about the law and justice.
36973a68dee8d390b3321ef577628ab4.gif
It's pretty much illegal for him to say otherwise. The fact he is qualified to work for such a system shows he is corrupted. The Vic saga ended last year, when Chupp threw out his case because Ty probably threw it. He's got better things to do. The legal system is for corporations and the wealthy. Not little people who make under a hundred million. Rekieta is gonna stream because he's gotta make those sweet sheckles. Unfortunately 100% of that go fund me is going to Beard, Bullock and Hughs. Vic would have been fine if we had believed in him. If the public at large didn't give these whores the resources and capital for their witch hunts. But no, we had no choice but to get the courts involved. Making Vic into an mildly litigious but redeemed figure. And making a washed up blood sports YouTuber and his lawyer friends extremely rich.

The only people who won biggley in this were again, the lawyers.

LawTwitter is Dumb

Twitter is dumb, but Law Twitter is far dumber
kiwifarms.net
I just don't get what we were expecting. You trusted a YouTuber with a law degree, and you got burned. Of course he was going sing you sweet nothings about the law and justice.
View attachment 1579485
It's pretty much illegal for him to say otherwise. The fact he is qualified to work for such a system shows he is corrupted. The Vic saga ended last year, when Chupp threw out his case because Ty probably threw it. He's got better things to do. The legal system is for corporations and the wealthy. Not little people who make under a hundred million. Rekieta is gonna stream because he's gotta make those sweet sheckles. Unfortunately 100% of that go fund me is going to Beard, Bullock and Hughs. Vic would have been fine if we had believed in him. If the public at large didn't give these whores the resources and capital for their witch hunts. But no, we had no choice but to get the courts involved. Making Vic into an mildly litigious but redeemed figure. And making a washed up blood sports YouTuber and his lawyer friends extremely rich.

The only people who won biggley in this were again, the lawyers.
Ah yes, cause Twatter lolyers are much much much better.

So the Lawsuit that regardless of how it goes that objectively helped Vic get con invites and other things, and witch hunts? Against who? Vic? Vic would not of been fine if people would've just believed in him, he needed to sue. It was his last option, but I guess here comes the lawltwatter larpers.

Carl Smallwang

kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, cause Twatter lolyers are much much much better.

So the Lawsuit that regardless of how it goes that objectively helped Vic get con invites and other things, and witch hunts? Against who? Vic? Vic would not of been fine if people would've just believed in him, he needed to sue. It was his last option, but I guess here comes the lawltwatter larpers.
Damn, so if i don't agree Vic won his lawsuit (which he lost a year ago), I'm a law twitter larper?
Get bent faggot.
Yeah, and if most of the planet, including all of us didn't reject the concept of innocent till proven guilty. We wouldn't have had to spend a quarter of a million dollars to make sure
he didn't eat a bullet over bullshit accusations.
Vics victory belongs to Vic. The fact is that he's a good person, who's good to his fans. It's the only reason anyone did anything for him.
Everyone else lost, anyone who spent money lost. Tye and Rekieta, Lemoine, and funimation were always gonna win regardless. The game is fixed. And you're all losers. except for Vic.

But as always, most of the human race, and the weeb board here. Over sensitive pussies.

I'm not antivic but I just dont really get the point of doing a ama of a case that is basically lost. But after the past year nick proved himself to be the Bill Nye of Law on Youtube.
Find it funny that i got pegged by the cucked mods myself. I watch rekieta religiously. I just don't get why everybody has gotta pretend the guy is always right and isn't tainted by a bias perspective. I mean hell, he admits it himself. And he's been trying to tell these victory clowns they lost the case for over a year. The fact he has realized he can grift these suckers by milking it into more content is only natural.

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Find it funny that i got pegged by the cucked mods myself. I watch rekieta religiously. I just don't get why everybody has gotta pretend the guy is always right and isn't tainted by a bias perspective. I mean hell, he admits it himself. And he's been trying to tell these victory clowns they lost the case for over a year. The fact he has realized he can grift these suckers by milking it into more content is only natural.

We went from "Hes winning" to "he can win the appeal" to "we can take it to the Supreme court" and "Nick will drop the nukes to RUIN FUNI" even though he said "well actually there's no nukes but you Already know the gossip of a year ago right guys?!" I'm not even kickvic/lawtwitter....im as isvw as you can get (without harassing the defendants and getting their accounts deleted. After a year of hope and denial I realized that Nick is basically a lawyer you can't take seriously. He's one of those "Real Lawyer reacts to" YouTube channel that he hates but smart enough to have a sense of humor. The fame got to his head.

Carl Smallwang

kiwifarms.net
We all won in the end because regardless of what happens in court with Vic, anime in America will never be the same. The anime business in Japan is booming and yet they can't manage to fucking get shit done during the pandemic.

They can do dumbass sing alongs and videos for social media but when is the last time they announced they had a new property to dub? When's the last time they provided an update on actual work? When is the last time they did something besides posture on social media and try to pretend like everything is fine?

And this is only the beginning. At this point they're doing it to themselves but can't find anyone to blame so it's easiest for them to say Vic man bad about that too.
I'm personally excited for a crash of the US anime industry. It's a perfect storm with this economy. It happened back in 2008 with US manga publishing. Remember Tokyopop?
Japanese publishers and IP holders just have to wait a'little bit. And snap up US rights holders shuttering like they did with Viz. Or set up a more muscular US branch of Toei or Bandai.
Manga is currently outselling american comics by a country mile under Japanese ownership. In ten years, Funimation will be a mysterious label on a bluray in a Salvation Army free box.
And I pray they adopt a the toy centric model of distribution. Anime being the commercial of other merchandised products.
Rather then the product itself. Gunpla is flying off the shelf right now.

Last edited:

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I'm not antivic but I just dont really get the point of doing a ama of a case that is basically lost. But after the past year nick proved himself to be the Bill Nye of Law on Youtube.
You watch Nick because he's entertaining. And I think he did a very good look back at the Vic case with that stream even if he was too drunk to admit how much he hyped it. In the end, Vic dragged his enemies (in particular Ron Toye and Chris Sabat) through the mud at minimal cost since his fans raised $284K for him to launch what the courts consider a SLAPP suit.
We went from "Hes winning" to "he can win the appeal" to "we can take it to the Supreme court" and "Nick will drop the nukes to RUIN FUNI" even though he said "well actually there's no nukes but you Already know the gossip of a year ago right guys?!" I'm not even kickvic/lawtwitter....im as isvw as you can get (without harassing the defendants and getting their accounts deleted. After a year of hope and denial I realized that Nick is basically a lawyer you can't take seriously. He's one of those "Real Lawyer reacts to" YouTube channel that he hates but smart enough to have a sense of humor. The fame got to his head.
Nick said on his stream that if Vic doesn't win here (and by "win" it's like "Ron gets dragged in on something") he's almost certainly done since the Supreme Court of Texas doesn't care. Now, I've known of Nick since before his Vic streams (Landau lol) and I think his problem is that he has a strong ideology (which I disagree with since I'm not a Christian libertarian) which can blind him to the reality of how things actually are. Look at his failed prediction with the DSP bankruptcy for instance. For Vic he hyped it up and failed, and I think afterward he became a little more sober (heh) about things. He's more entertainment now than anything legal, which is good since he's clearly very ideological in his approach to the legal system.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Weeb Wars' "Remote Assistance" Team Leader
kiwifarms.net
Eh. Whatever happens, happens.
Weeb Wars is far from over, there will be more exceptional shit to enjoy from the voice actors and weebs. Sucks if the appeal goes to shit but it doesn't mean it's the end.

The Ron mass murder saga is still a very real possibility regardless.

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
Eh. Whatever happens, happens.
Weeb Wars is far from over, there will be more exceptional shit to enjoy from the voice actors and weebs. Sucks if the appeal goes to shit but it doesn't mean it's the end.

The Ron mass murder saga is still a very real possibility regardless.
I mean for a bunch of people that were "done" with this whole thing, they sure do act like they aren't done. I mean the whole "Vic at a con" thing is testament to that.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And vic isn't a loser, Ty, Nick and every grifter is the losers. Vic just want to voice Japanese cartoons man.

Out of those three Nick and Ty got paid huge amounts of money and Vic just lost his case, is permanently recognised as a sex molester, has to pay everyone's legal costs and will struggle to find any decent work in the industry from now on, so idk what your definition of 'loser' is.