Culture Organizers Say Comiket No Place for Hate Speech After Anti-Korean, Chinese Stickers Were Discovered -

Okinaaa

Crippled Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Some of the comments in this article were interesting; they mentioned there are some doujinshi(fan manga) circles that refuse to sell to Americans but it is never made a big deal and never makes the news compared to news about anti Korean or anti Chinese attitudes

I imagine that's because Americans rip up their comics and scan them to read for free.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Just a (((coincidence))) though it seems Japan isn't going full pozzed-
I suspect it's just a fig leaf until the Olympics blows over
Yes, I think they are trying to do a lot of things to improve image before the Olympics, moreso because SE Asia will cover SE Asia and give them bad optics. If some weeabo gets killed by Yakuza during the Olympics, the other weeaboos will just be jealous.

Troutsmacked

kiwifarms.net
It never ceases to amaze me how hardcore racist Asians are against other Asians than they are toward anyone else on the planet. If you stood a Chinese guy, a Japanese guy, and a Korean guy side by side and told me to label them by nationality I couldn't do it, but you can safely assume that any one of them would save a black man from drowning before they'd save each other.

Oh Long Johnson

My VPN is an honor student
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It never ceases to amaze me how hardcore racist Asians are against other Asians than they are toward anyone else on the planet. If you stood a Chinese guy, a Japanese guy, and a Korean guy side by side and told me to label them by nationality I couldn't do it, but you can safely assume that any one of them would save a black man from drowning before they'd save each other.
The chink is the one who won't stop spitting.

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
Just a (((coincidence))) though it seems Japan isn't going full pozzed-
I suspect it's just a fig leaf until the Olympics blows over
Oh but they are... Ever since (((nationalist))) Shinzo Abe has been in office, the amount of foreigners has doubled, especially Indonesians and Flips who breed like rats. Anti-Chinese and Korean sentiment might as well be a diversion. Local governments will even hire some retired boomers to spend all day reporting hate speech on the internet. If Sweden can become a shithole in a generation, Japan can do it better.

Besides, why should Japan do damage control when South Korea didn't do shit when they hosted the Olympics last year or in the 1980s about the fact they're barely a democracy who eats dogs and tiger balls but isn't North Korea. Sure, Japan might be held to a different standard as historically being a developed country, but half of this shit are professional Korean internet trolls who spend every second they're not playing StarCraft to bash Japan.

How can they even tell who is Japanese and who is Korean
Chinks leave a trail of cigarette butts, and gooks don't have ear lobes.

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Oh but they are... Ever since (((nationalist))) Shinzo Abe has been in office, the amount of foreigners has doubled, especially Indonesians and Flips who breed like rats. Anti-Chinese and Korean sentiment might as well be a diversion. Local governments will even hire some retired boomers to spend all day reporting hate speech on the internet. If Sweden can become a shithole in a generation, Japan can do it better.

Besides, why should Japan do damage control when South Korea didn't do shit when they hosted the Olympics last year or in the 1980s about the fact they're barely a democracy who eats dogs and tiger balls but isn't North Korea. Sure, Japan might be held to a different standard as historically being a developed country, but half of this shit are professional Korean internet trolls who spend every second they're not playing StarCraft to bash Japan.

Chinks leave a trail of cigarette butts, and gooks don't have ear lobes.
Unlike Somalis, Flips don't randomly murder people or stay perpetually on welfare.

The worst they do is troon out and act annoying.

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
Unlike Somalis, Flips don't randomly murder people or stay perpetually on welfare.

The worst they do is troon out and act annoying.
At the moment and as somebody noted, slants still have the privilege of being able to hate each other because they don't have kikes flooding their countries with brown and black people.

i thought abe was part of nippon kaigi and trying to overturn their shitty constitution so japan can have a proper army again?
Exactry, but that tends to translate to wanting to imperialize China and bayoneting six gorillion chink locust larvae.

Glad I couldn't help

Ohai!
kiwifarms.net
i thought abe was part of nippon kaigi and trying to overturn their shitty constitution so japan can have a proper army again?
I think that is kind of over hyped, just like with the BJP in India. In reality, they are both business-oriented conservative parties - cuckservatives, as Alt-Righters might say.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino