Lolcow Patrick Rowberry / scorpion1m / mrrobotwarslover / notarobot - Brony & robot combat community pariah, makes cringey YouTube videos.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Huge Fuckin Nerd

kiwifarms.net
I don't get it. He consistently complains that the MLP box items are pretty fucking lame, but he's spending $20+ a month every month to get more? Why?

Super Collie

spuper colly :D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get it. He consistently complains that the MLP box items are pretty fucking lame, but he's spending $20+ a month every month to get more? Why?

I think the MLP box is actually $10 (plus shipping). That's still not that good of a deal for 2 items, one of which always seems to be new old stock and the other (the coloring books) were clearly sourced from a dollar store.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since this guy is into Lego and Robotwars, I wonder if he's check out Brick Rigs. Sure you need a decent computer due to the destruction physics but it doesn't look that bad.

Also, $20 a month could get him into Ponyfinder and meet people online instead of doing videos and stuff no one watches really right now. Once he got some friends he could get people watching his videos.

I don't really get the MLP fandom or the show (I'm old enough to remember the toys and comics and shit from the 80's, so old enough to remember it's origins) But I do appreciate the crunch (crunch refers to game rules) people have put into the MLP card game and in the Pathfinder/ Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition 3rd party Ponyfinder games

Super Collie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A three-page thread too, no less. Kinda shows that not even the Farms are interested. Which is fine. I kind of stopped keeping up with Pat myself because his content became too samey and for the most part nobody comments on his posts on Reddit anymore so there wasn't any drama or funny posts to share. He was sort of collectively tuned out.

Then again, I haven't even logged into my Reddit account for a few months now so I guess that's why I missed this one, haha.

Phalanx

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys I actually know patrick personally, he is actually sat by me playing smash ultimate currently in my flat.

So what is there to say about pat; whilst he does score the rank autistic as fuck he is genuinely a very nice person and very sincere. He is fascinating because how he is on camera is how he is off camera. It is a shame as he is a lolcow but he has no hubris which most lolcows tend to which is bizarre frankly so it is a constant surprise. Any questions just ask I intend to try and make this thread a thing as he is actually fascinating and more sane than chris chan.

Super Collie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he is actually sat by me playing smash ultimate currently in my flat.

whilst he does score the rank autistic

You're goddamn right he does.

edit: I don't think Patrick is a "lolcow", I just think he is someone who is amusing to watch because his content is objectively bad and he is ambivalent about it. The reactions he elicited from the people in those Reddit communities was equally as amusing as his MLP sex ed videos where every prop was represented with wadded up toilet paper.

Last edited:

Phalanx

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I am still stunned he is not looked in further, he told me he had a page here himself I begged disbelief and I found this thread. He is like a counter lolcow, a lolcow will deny things but he will admit it. I really wish the brony community would take him in but tbh he probs does not like fucking kids so thats probably why.

Ulysses. S. Rant

kiwifarms.net
Sorry to necro the thread, but the fucker's taken down his YouTube channel. He posted up a non-video last night which inadvertently revealed his home address on camera (what a tit), and because of the hounding by sane people, the channel's finally gone. It's a great day.