Dramacow Patrick Sean Tomlinson / @stealthygeek - "Conservative" sci-fi author with TDS, armed "drunk with anger management issues" and terminated parental rights, actual tough guy

Danskjaevel

Totally your local, humble pølse merchant
kiwifarms.net

He was admittedly quite slim in that old pic - still couldn't help but think of this

its-like-an-ad-for-a-weight-loss-center-before-53755637.png

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Forced absurdance Douglas Adams clone wannabe that lacks any kind of imagination. Characters like "Fonald Plump", space McDonald's, etc. Just extremely boring.
Sounds disappointing for what an internet tough guy might write. I'd think it would be a school shooter-tier self-insert power fantasy about how he takes his ray gun and mows through hordes of Drumpfling aliens to get to the Orange God-Emperor Gronald Grumpf himself who he defeats in graphic detail.

By forced absurdance you're almost making me think of Chuck Wendig. Any wibbly-wobbly starfighters in Fatrick's work?

ILoveNiggers

kiwifarms.net
Sounds disappointing for what an internet tough guy might write. I'd think it would be a school shooter-tier self-insert power fantasy about how he takes his ray gun and mows through hordes of Drumpfling aliens to get to the Orange God-Emperor Gronald Grumpf himself who he defeats in graphic detail.

By forced absurdance you're almost making me think of Chuck Wendig. Any wibbly-wobbly starfighters in Fatrick's work?
He and Chuck have met and Chunk has spent years on Twitter trying to turn it into a friendship.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
He and Chuck have met and Chunk has spent years on Twitter trying to turn it into a friendship.
"Trying?" Do explain, because two TDS-afflicted science fiction writers makes for one hell of a cow crossover. Would make a good comedy too, where the loony Chuck plays the comic relief to the serious and moody Patrick, with extra funny moments when Chuck gets angry. "Eat a boot covered in shit, CHILD!"

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It only gets better. The inscription of the One Ring is in the Black Speech of Mordor, a language designed by Sauron to unite the subjects of his realm. There are two versions, the "pure" version that Sauron spoke and which is written on the One Ring and the debased version spoken by the Orcs. Tolkien believed that words and languages hold power and that the Black Speech of Mordor is such an evil tongue that Tolkien held a special hatred for it to the point that when he was given a silver goblet with the inscription etched onto it, he couldn't abide using it to drink from and used it as an ashtray. Now this is lore that's not very well known and it could be argued that for someone like Patrick who has only seen the movies, he might not know about it being that bad.

The movie goes into explicit detail about how evil the language is to the point where characters go into physical discomfort just from hearing it spoken. You would have to be a complete idiot to miss that and to decide to tattoo the one phrase in the entire LOTR that is written in the most evil language possible just to be called a pathetic faggot and a poser by people who actually know shit about LOTR.
Indeed. Gandalf reads the ring inscription at the council of Elrond to shock them and convey to them the danger they all face:

'Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gibatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul!'

The change in the wizard's voice was astonishing. Suddenly, it became, menacing, powerful, harsh as stone. A shadow seemed to pass over the high sun, and the porch for a moment grew dark. All trembled, and the Elves stopped their ears.

'Never before has any voice dared to utter words of that tongue in Imladris, Gandalf the Grey,' said Elrond, as the shadow passed and the company breathed once more.

'And let us hope that none will ever speak it here again,' answered Gandalf. 'Nonetheless I do not ask your pardon, Master Elrond. For if that tongue is not soon to be heard in every corner of the West, then let us all put doubt aside that this thing is indeed what the Wise have declared: the treasure of the Enemy, fraught with all of his malice; and in it lies a great part of his strength of old.'

The LotR movies added their own twist: "The Mouth of Sauron's cracked, blackened lips and rotting teeth were added as a hint that Sauron's very words are so evil that simply repeating them causes the speaker's mouth to decay and bleed."

View attachment 2099482

We can only imagine the effect of such concentrated evil language on the body of someone who did something so foolish as, say, tattoo it around his bicep. Perhaps this is why his muscles have wasted away as Fatrick has devolved into the butter golem that he is today.

Wow, very well said. It can not be overstated that literally his entire personality is manufactured. He brands himself as a "tough guy pussy magnet mma fighter motorcyclist who also builds spaceship models and reads fiction." It's interesting that you point out his "nerd" side is also manufactured.

Here he is flexing and even mentioning the tattoo: https://streamable.com/nhqaw7
And yet, within, the narcissist is vulnerable and insecure. His constant calling others "child" is clearly a form of projection; although on the outside he appears as a big, pompous buffoon, inside he is a pitiful child. His persona is so overblown and obviously fake that it could only be born of the deepest shame and weakness. It's clear that his masculinity has been deeply wounded somehow. He was probably molested as a boy.

ILoveNiggers

kiwifarms.net
"Trying?" Do explain, because two TDS-afflicted science fiction writers makes for one hell of a cow crossover. Would make a good comedy too, where the loony Chuck plays the comic relief to the serious and moody Patrick, with extra funny moments when Chuck gets angry. "Eat a boot covered in shit, CHILD!"
Fatso has spent years repeatedly Tweeting at Chuck as if they’re friends, occasionally mentioning how he gave him some good advice once, supporting him when Chuck was accused of sexual misconduct and suddenly deleted hundreds of Tweets and the entire time he’s completely ignored our prize pig’s efforts.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Fatso has spent years repeatedly Tweeting at Chuck as if they’re friends, occasionally mentioning how he gave him some good advice once, supporting him when Chuck was accused of sexual misconduct and suddenly deleted hundreds of Tweets and the entire time he’s completely ignored our prize pig’s efforts.
Is Fatrick trying to break into writing licensed novels and comics like Chuck's infamous Turok shit (where it's a franchise about killing dinosaurs is reduced to fighting Nazis) or his "legendary" Star Wars novels which despite mostly selling like ass after the well-promoted first one (i.e. same trajectory as the Star Wars sequel trilogy's box office) are somehow referenced over and over again in the Disney Star Wars movies to the point where the death of Chuck's SI character is portrayed as a hugely tragic moment.

I demand screenshots of the meeting of these two genius minds and titans of science fiction.

pilnowacz

What you are is a felon, stalker.
kiwifarms.net
Has the fat manlet even mentioned suing the farms on twitter?
His effete counsel probably urged him to shut up and stop engaging and to Fat's credit, he did as he was told. For like a week. Then went back to obsessively notifying his followers that user @fagtrick_piglinson420 wasn't a real person but cyberstalker under criminal investigation, report and block. Dozens of times a day:
c502e250b20a.png

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
I am going to travel to milwaukee, look up this fat fuck, i'm going to knock him out and i'm gonna shove a snickers bar in his ass after i rape him with business end of a hedge trimmer. I'm gonna seduce his ex wife, take her out to a steak dinner, then when she's begging me to have sex with her, i'm gonna fart right into her mouth.

Then i might consider informing everyone in his neighborhood that he has sex with small children and large barnyard animals.

Fatrick, i'm expressing my intent to come to your place, assault you emotionally, physically and sexually, and i'm going to smear your name all over your neighborhood. Then i'm going to fart in your ex wife's willing mouth. Do something fat boy.

Last edited:

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I am going to travel to milwaukee, look up this fat fuck, i'm going to knock him out and i'm gonna shove a snickers bar in his ass after i rape him with business end of a hedge trimmer. I'm gonna seduce his ex wife, take her out to a steak dinner, then when she's begging me to have sex with her, i'm gonna fart right into her mouth.

Then i might consider informing everyone in his neighborhood that he has sex with small children and large barnyard animals.

Fatrick, i'm expressing my intent to come to your place, assault you emotionally, physically and sexually, and i'm going to smear your name all over your neighborhood. Then i'm going to fart in your ex wife's willing mouth. Do something fat boy.
Do it, child.

Uncle Ben's

Perfect Every Time
kiwifarms.net
Before I knew about Patrick, my lexicon for calling someone fat was limited at best, even though I had frequently made fun of fat people on the internet.
Now thanks to the fine people of the forum I could write a book about how fat he is, but instead I'll just settle for the old favorite:
lol fat

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His effete counsel probably urged him to shut up and stop engaging and to Fat's credit, he did as he was told. For like a week. Then went back to obsessively notifying his followers that user @fagtrick_piglinson420 wasn't a real person but cyberstalker under criminal investigation, report and block. Dozens of times a day:View attachment 2109859
Something about the above exchange reminds me of when Cartman takes revenge on Scott by humiliating him in front of Radiohead, however I do not remember Scott identifying himself so that he could willingly join in.

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
His effete counsel probably urged him to shut up and stop engaging and to Fat's credit, he did as he was told. For like a week. Then went back to obsessively notifying his followers that user @fagtrick_piglinson420 wasn't a real person but cyberstalker under criminal investigation, report and block. Dozens of times a day:View attachment 2109859
Patrick "Please Notice Me, Gaiman-senpai!" Tomlinson.

The Crust

kiwifarms.net
lmfao of course this guy supports Wu

Honestly he really does seem like the rabidly anti-gamergate type. He has the same internet toughguy persona that Matt Uelmen has and it's fucking hilarious. I don't think I've seen our buddy ol' paddy talking about gamergate yet but I can 100% see him talking about it.... over half a decade after it's happened