Dramacow Patrick Sean Tomlinson / @stealthygeek - "Conservative" sci-fi author with TDS, armed "drunk with anger management issues" and terminated parental rights, actual tough guy

Every time I see this little thumbnail I laugh because he looks like a soft wannabe Jocko Willink

1619269712224.png
1619269832253.png

Which is hilarious to me vis a vis the "tough guy" persona and posts.

Also the "i'm not fat and never have been, i'm just fat right now because i have been eating a lot of bratwurst and beer" is legendary.

James done did it

kiwifarms.net
He seems really wrapped up in cargo-cult masculinity. It's OK that I'm a fat fuck because I got fat eating manly food, I am so masculine and secure in it that I feel the need to justify my interest in mainstream geek culture and my terrible sci-fi writing by saying I also lift weights and enjoy sportsball. Let me make sure you all know how manly I am by posturing over the internet and getting so asspained about people making fun of me for being a FAT FUCK and putting cold cuts near my house that I file a lolsuit.

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
He seems really wrapped up in cargo-cult masculinity. It's OK that I'm a fat fuck because I got fat eating manly food, I am so masculine and secure in it that I feel the need to justify my interest in mainstream geek culture and my terrible sci-fi writing by saying I also lift weights and enjoy sportsball. Let me make sure you all know how manly I am by posturing over the internet and getting so asspained about people making fun of me for being a FAT FUCK and putting cold cuts near my house that I file a lolsuit.
He's the kind of guy Ghost from True Capitalist Radio LARPs as for shekels but somehow even gayer than that caricature.

The I Scream Man

The Dogge Abides
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time I see this little thumbnail I laugh because he looks like a soft wannabe Jocko Willink

View attachment 2114994 View attachment 2114996

Which is hilarious to me vis a vis the "tough guy" persona and posts.

Also the "i'm not fat and never have been, i'm just fat right now because i have been eating a lot of bratwurst and beer" is legendary.
Pretty sure I'd pay decent money to watch Jocko read through his collected life works and then tear him down to nothing, brick by brick, and use it to demonstrate how men need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps or something. Shit would be so cash

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't take anything seriously that this guy has to say when it comes to children. He gave up his daughter, if the option to just have a post birth abortion existed, he would have asked for it.
Given the timing of the divorce (two weeks after she announces she’s pregnant), her quick marriage to husband #2 and him complaining about lack of sex, I’m going to take a wild guess that the kid wasn’t his anyway.

She would have been in an awkward position, married to Pat but pregnant by the guy she wanted to be with. However being married to Pat meant legally he was going on the birth certificate no matter what.

What woman walks away from a nine year marriage right after finding she’s pregnant? One who got pregnant by her boyfriend, not her husband.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
I've heard this argument before in abortion debates. My response to it is:
”You are in a room with your newborn baby and two other newborn babies. Those babies are both black. There is a fire in the room and you can either save your baby or the two black babies. Which do you pick?”

Obviously, if you choose to save your own baby, you aren't implying that the black babies aren't worthy of life and you aren't saying that black people don't deserve rights. In exactly the same way, if you choose to save the newborn baby over the thousand embryos you aren't implying that life doesn't begin at conception.

Caverlock

kiwifarms.net
As mentioned in the KF Subpoena thread, I don’t plan to post anything else specific to the case until it’s resolved.

Mr. Tomlinson would be challenged by Ben Shapiro to appear on his show after this viral tweet. The plaintiff declined, wokely insinuated Mr. Shapiro is a homosexual, and then blocked him. Patrick courageously continues to insult him from behind that block to this day.

I noticed Ben Shapiro recently got a second thread on here (first). People love lolcow on lolcow action, I guess; that could make for an entertaining post, but I have another topic in mind first.

Given the timing of the divorce (two weeks after she announces she’s pregnant), her quick marriage to husband #2 and him complaining about lack of sex, I’m going to take a wild guess that the kid wasn’t his anyway.

She would have been in an awkward position, married to Pat but pregnant by the guy she wanted to be with. However being married to Pat meant legally he was going on the birth certificate no matter what.

What woman walks away from a nine year marriage right after finding she’s pregnant? One who got pregnant by her boyfriend, not her husband.

It's his daughter. I really don't want to post pictures of the kid on here or anywhere. She looks a LOT like Patrick, and very little like his ex-wife's and her current husband's two other children

I wouldn't take anything seriously that this guy has to say when it comes to children. He gave up his daughter, if the option to just have a post birth abortion existed, he would have asked for it.

That reminded me: the same person who launched a legal crusade against 60 John Does after someone violated the sanctity of his walkway with deli meat has vowed to shit on the grave of the man who assumed total responsibility (including financial responsibility) for raising the plaintiff's abandoned daughter.

SoHG1.png
SoHG2.png
SoHG3.png(A, L)

Speaking of funny, I intend the next update to examine the plaintiff's claims of being a hilarious professional stand-up comedian. Move over, Norm MacDonald.

It certainly won't expose Mr. Tomlinson as even more of an untalented, hateful narcissist.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
As mentioned in the KF Subpoena thread, I don’t plan to post anything else specific to the case until it’s resolved.

Mr. Tomlinson would be challenged by Ben Shapiro to appear on his show after this viral tweet. The plaintiff declined, wokely insinuated Mr. Shapiro is a homosexual, and then blocked him. Patrick courageously continues to insult him from behind that block to this day.

I noticed Ben Shapiro recently got a second thread on here (first). People love lolcow on lolcow action, I guess; that could make for an entertaining post, but I have another topic in mind first.

It's his daughter. I really don't want to post pictures of the kid on here or anywhere. She looks a LOT like Patrick, and very little like his ex-wife's and her current husband's two other children

That reminded me: the same person who launched a legal crusade against 60 John Does after someone violated the sanctity of his walkway with deli meat has vowed to shit on the grave of the man who assumed total responsibility (including financial responsibility) for raising the plaintiff's abandoned daughter.

View attachment 2117468
View attachment 2117469
View attachment 2117470(A, L)

Speaking of funny, I intend the next update to examine the plaintiff's claims of being a hilarious professional stand-up comedian. Move over, Norm MacDonald.

It certainly won't expose Mr. Tomlinson as even more of an untalented, hateful narcissist.
Wait, did his friend take over raising his daughter, or take over running the business?

Fatrick Hamlinson

Fat Pat Tomlinson - Sorry, That Was Redundant.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I will live long enough to shit on his grave"
Someone manages to pick up Patrick's slack, and all he can muster is a weak loathing. Patrick relegated himself to the role of sperm donor, and he's pissy at the man who stepped up to the plate to raise a daughter abandoned by her biological dad. Sounds like Patrick wants the glory of being a father without the effort.

Here's a new hypothetical:
Let's say you had a marriage to a woman, and right at the end of this marriage, prior to divorce, she gets pregnant with your child.
Let's also say you didn't care about the child as much as you cared about yourself, and you thought that abandoning your child was a kind of freedom instead of abject callousness and incredibly selfish behavior.
Would you be:
a.) black
b.) a lizard
or
c.) Patrick S. Tomlinson?

Please note that this a trick question, because one of the above options doesn't need to be around its children.

Illuminati Order Official

Polyphemus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OK, let's try to answer seriously.
In a situation where you can't save everybody your objective should switch to reducing suffering to minimum. Human child has fully developed nervous system therefore will suffer when dying. Human embryo, while exhibiting all signs of life (growth, feeding, breathing, reaction to stimuli) does not have fully developed nervous system, therefore can't feel pain.
Based on this alone saving the child is the more ethical choice.

View attachment 2117468
View attachment 2117469
View attachment 2117470(A, L)

Come@mefatso.jpg

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
Don't fetusii in fertility clinics require all kinds of fancy life sustaining equipment? I don't know how long they could survive if removed from it, but I'm guessing not very.

If I had some sort of guarantee that the fetuses (or hell, even a few of them) would grow up to be healthy adults, at that point I would at least consider saving them. But if in all probability they're going to die no matter what I do, then of course I save the kid.

Flexo

Don't blame me. I voted for HK-47.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OK, let's try to answer seriously.
In a situation where you can't save everybody your objective should switch to reducing suffering to minimum. Human child has fully developed nervous system therefore will suffer when dying. Human embryo, while exhibiting all signs of life (growth, feeding, breathing, reaction to stimuli) does not have fully developed nervous system, therefore can't feel pain.
Based on this alone saving the child is the more ethical choice.
My answer is to set the fire.

Miles Peterson

kiwifarms.net
"Ahaha, I have created a contrived scenario that would, in the real world, never ever happen but that just so happens to perfectly line up with my worldview, answer it or else" is one of those garbage "debating" tactics that's only use is to let you know someone's not worth listening to. The other side has no obligation to rise to the bait when you throw out a ludicrously disingenuous scenario like that.

Also, master debator Patrick Toinson seems unaware that his "You are a hyprocrite about something you believe in, therefore your belief system and arguments are wrong" is an textbook logical fallacy.

I'd say it's baffling why he'd do this, given the various other problems the "life begins at conception" argument has make it really easy to create arguments against, but in this case it's obvious why he's doing this. Because coming up with even those basic arguments requires a degree of intelligence, and because it's on Twitter, where rational debate doesn't get you retweets but awful "lol, I dunk on you" comments do.