Dramacow Patrick Sean Tomlinson / @stealthygeek - "Conservative" sci-fi author with TDS, armed "drunk with anger management issues" and terminated parental rights, actual tough guy

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Wisconsin has absolutely no jurisdiction over people outside of the state. There are mountains of case law to back this up. At one of the hearings, Judge Ashley asked Fatrick's attorney (Brinton Resto), "Aren't we about to run into some issues with venue?", to which Brinton quickly replied "We have no reason to believe that any of the defendants live outside of Wisconsin". He knows that the case will be dropped as soon as out-of-state people are identified, and he will be forced to file in other states.
Wisconsin has a long-arm statute like any other state in the Union. He's also at least alleged some of the defendants physically entered the state to fuck with him, although I don't believe he's offered a trace of evidence for that. If none of the defendants are actually in Wisconsin, though, it could be removed to federal court for diversity of citizenship.

That said, just the fact of him being in Wisconsin himself doesn't confer jurisdiction over the whole country, and probably most or all of the defendants aren't subject to personal jurisdiction in Wisconsin just by calling some guy in Wisconsin fat.

Hey Fatrick FUCK YOU

kiwifarms.net
Wisconsin has a long-arm statute like any other state in the Union. He's also at least alleged some of the defendants physically entered the state to fuck with him, although I don't believe he's offered a trace of evidence for that. If none of the defendants are actually in Wisconsin, though, it could be removed to federal court for diversity of citizenship.

That said, just the fact of him being in Wisconsin himself doesn't confer jurisdiction over the whole country, and probably most or all of the defendants aren't subject to personal jurisdiction in Wisconsin just by calling some guy in Wisconsin fat.

For defamation law specifically, the case law indicates that defendants must have either lived or done business in Wisconsin for a significant amount of time in order to have jurisdiction.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
For defamation law specifically, the case law indicates that defendants must have either lived or done business in Wisconsin for a significant amount of time in order to have jurisdiction.
Or that the defendant's conduct was intentionally aimed at the forum with the intent that it have an effect there, which is more or less similar to most other states. This requires something more than merely the plaintiff being in the forum state of course. Merely operating a website (or commenting on one) doesn't mean you can just be dragged into court anywhere in the country, but it doesn't mean you can deliberately aim tortious conduct at the forum in order to cause harm there.

Defamation is also only the first count. He's also claiming IIED and tortious interference and civil conspiracy, as well as an oddball "cyber piracy" complaint. He alleges repeated harassing phone calls (but no evidence any of the defendants had anything to do with them), including at least one explicit death threat. If these happened, it would be hard to argue calling someone at his home phone number to threaten to come to his house and kill him isn't intentionally directed at the forum.

He'll really have to offer more than his personal supposition as evidence, though.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
Or that the defendant's conduct was intentionally aimed at the forum with the intent that it have an effect there, which is more or less similar to most other states. This requires something more than merely the plaintiff being in the forum state of course. Merely operating a website (or commenting on one) doesn't mean you can just be dragged into court anywhere in the country, but it doesn't mean you can deliberately aim tortious conduct at the forum in order to cause harm there.

Defamation is also only the first count. He's also claiming IIED and tortious interference and civil conspiracy, as well as an oddball "cyber piracy" complaint. He alleges repeated harassing phone calls (but no evidence any of the defendants had anything to do with them), including at least one explicit death threat. If these happened, it would be hard to argue calling someone at his home phone number to threaten to come to his house and kill him isn't intentionally directed at the forum.

He'll really have to offer more than his personal supposition as evidence, though.

Everytime i read this thread i am reminded that patrick looks like the visual manifestation of that one meme of that guy crying "no you cant call me fat or cuck on the internet"

Caverlock

kiwifarms.net
I just found this gem post from Patrick, which I'll be including as even more evidence that having said he condoned attacking women with differing political beliefs was not defamatory:

ThrownWater1.PNG
ThrownWater2.PNG
(A, L)

No, she doesn't have the right to support traitors, fascists, and white supremacists without social consequences. She should have water thrown on her everyday for the rest of her public life.

Doing this to someone a single time appears to be a misdemeanor battery charge in the Plaintiff's state of residence, Wisconsin.

New Additions:

PunchEm.PNG
(A, L)
Original page with fewer comments visibile, but straight from Reddit: (A, L)

"Anyone"
PunchHat.PNG
(A, L)

Edit: I was just going to edit this into a previous post, but the Edit option appears to be gone for that one.

Edit 2: Fixed archive/link formatting and added more evidence.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I just found this gem post from Patrick, which I'll be including as even more evidence that having said he condoned attacking women with differing political beliefs was not defamatory:

View attachment 2274839

View attachment 2274843
View attachment 2274844

Doing this to someone a single time appears to be a misdemeanor battery charge in the Plaintiff's state of residence, Wisconsin.

Edit: I was just going to edit this into a previous post, but the Edit option appears to be gone for that one.
Can't edit posts over a day old.

Also when possible always archive Tweets. Photos mean nothing and Twitter doesn't keep deleted Tweets longer than a month.

Merrick

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2274839

View attachment 2274843
View attachment 2274844

I see.

So someone allegedly throwing luncheon meat on a person's doorstep is a step too far, but throwing a drink on someone in public is a-okay.

Fatrick, if you didn't feel shame at how fucking fat you were, you wouldn't be so angry about the bologna.

Kaede Did Nothing Wrong

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aight jw. FYI he has had Encyclopedia Dramatica's info for months now and has still not subpoenaed Aediot for Nigel Igger (guy who wrote most of his ED article)'s info. He has also had the info of the guy who owned patrickstomlinson.net and not served him. So you might not get anything.
how much money has this man flushed so far to do absolutely nothing?

The Man From Nowhere

kiwifarms.net
I'm really curious as to what he's going for here with this lawsuit? Apparently he's already gotten info of people from ONA Forums, ED, GoDaddy, and people who left comments on a obituary page. Yet, he hasn't served anyone that we know of and he has only about a month left to serve them and I don't think the judge is going to give them another extension. There is also a hearing in California next week to decide on the motion to quash that was filed by the owner of ONAforums which Patrick still hasn't gotten a lawyer for.

I almost wonder if the whole point of this was just to get the ball rolling in Wisconsin so he could get people's info and then sue them in whichever state they live in.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
I'm really curious as to what he's going for here with this lawsuit? Apparently he's already gotten info of people from ONA Forums, ED, GoDaddy, and people who left comments on a obituary page. Yet, he hasn't served anyone that we know of and he has only about a month left to serve them and I don't think the judge is going to give them another extension. There is also a hearing in California next week to decide on the motion to quash that was filed by the owner of ONAforums which Patrick still hasn't gotten a lawyer for.

I almost wonder if the whole point of this was just to get the ball rolling in Wisconsin so he could get people's info and then sue them in whichever state they live in.
He doesn't have the money for that unless he somehow get's another PPP loan.

AnOminous

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Mr Moonface

Not fat by any medical standard, child.
kiwifarms.net
New allegations in the opposition to quash:

1. A threatening email that Fatrick received from '[email protected]'. As many have pointed out on the other forums already, the writing style in this email is identical to Fatricks.
2. A series of violent threats posted in the other forum, all within a few hours, by a brand new account that has not posted anything since.

How embarassing. Also, is 'troll-storm' some sort of legal term that I've never heard before? It is used many times in the document.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
New allegations in the opposition to quash:

1. A threatening email that Fatrick received from '[email protected]'. As many have pointed out on the other forums already, the writing style in this email is identical to Fatricks.
2. A series of violent threats posted in the other forum, all within a few hours, by a brand new account that has not posted anything since.

How embarassing. Also, is 'troll-storm' some sort of legal term that I've never heard before? It is used many times in the document.
Given how easy it is to set up learning ai to find out whether or not someone wrote something, doing shit like this is stupid. Like just find a copy of Emma and compare.

Mr Moonface

Not fat by any medical standard, child.
kiwifarms.net
An allegation I missed; someone apparently trespassed onto his property and wrote 'The Gay Virgin Fatrick' on his building and 'Deadbeat Fatrick' on his motorcycle.

All of these alleged incidents occurred within a day-or-so of each other, and suspiciously right after Brinton Resto's email stating that they would be amending the complaint to add new harassment.