Dramacow Patrick Sean Tomlinson / @stealthygeek - "Conservative" sci-fi author with TDS, armed "drunk with anger management issues" and terminated parental rights, actual tough guy, obese, got a lien filed against him by Quasi, paid thousands to be repeatedly unbanned from Twitter

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

AirdropShitposts

pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "Super Lawyer" is worried about harassment:

View attachment 3278926
"It is not difficult to see that the video of the Court hearing was edited with additional graphics to make a mockery of Mr. Tomlinson."

I don't think the additional graphics were necessary for that.

grey area

kiwifarms.net
Caught up on nearly 3 days worth of fatposting and this smug fuck has exhausted me with his incomprehensible stupidity. I don't even care that he's wrong, it's the fact how fucking antagonising he is. But sure, I'll play the role of crybully and act the victim.

Question about Mama Raven - Is she a legit clinical psych or one of those bullshit counsellor types? Couldn't find any info.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3280325

Hurry up piggy. Given your sales, you gonna need to write hundreds of novels to pay off the lien. Perhaps by then, you might be able to write a passable yarn.
I cant stand the #amwriting hashtag. Reminds me too much of 'am hole', which is kinda fitting because Patpig is to a writer what a troon is to a woman.

TheSockiestSock

Stuff me in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
I am fascinated by how this is going to end because it is so obviously not going right now for this zero self reflection idiot yet he still can play at being ‘BIG SCIFI AUTHOR’ and ‘CONSERVATIVE LIBTARD that supports BLM and tranny orgies’. When he is so toxic he even attacks anyone sympathetic to him but disagress in general. He fails at writing. He fails at comedy. He fails at twitter. What will he do when his fail begets real consequences he can’t simply deny in a tweet?

artilleryfroth

Got a hungie on Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
That reply reads like “waaaaah we don’t want to give you the info in case you make fun of us”. I hope the judge orders some costs directly against SFWA.

In the meantime, what’s next for Quasi? Subpoena to AMEX for all statements? I’ve never done debt collection work but I imagine finding out where someone banks is a pretty solid step.

Broadside

kiwifarms.net
He never actually debates, despite trying to style himself as some hot shoe pundit. It's literally just
>Oversimplified, smug statement
>"Hey that's a really simplified argument, you're gonna need to be more realistic, no way you're this stupid surely"
>I'm so sorry, child. It's not my fault you're this uneducated

He just gives petty insults to anyone who disagrees with him, he never actually argues his point or debates. It cannot be fun posting deliberately inflammatory shit every day knowing full well you're going to get into several arguments. This is a man lashing out, he's angry and bitter. And it's his own fucking fault.
No wonder random people hate him within minutes of talking to him.

Mr Moonface

2611 N Oakland Ave (Downstairs) Milwaukee WI 53211
kiwifarms.net
He never actually debates, despite trying to style himself as some hot shoe pundit. It's literally just
>Oversimplified, smug statement
>"Hey that's a really simplified argument, you're gonna need to be more realistic, no way you're this stupid surely"
>I'm so sorry, child. It's not my fault you're this uneducated

He just gives petty insults to anyone who disagrees with him, he never actually argues his point or debates. It cannot be fun posting deliberately inflammatory shit every day knowing full well you're going to get into several arguments. This is a man lashing out, he's angry and bitter. And it's his own fucking fault.
No wonder random people hate him within minutes of talking to him.
Here's some more. Oinking back at conservative accounts is all he did for the rest of the day.

35.png34.png33.png32.png31.png30.png29.png28.png27.png25.png24.png23.png

Broadside

kiwifarms.net
All this oinking is literally just him venting his rage that someone else tweeted out his previous abortion trolley problem. That's HIS trolley argument! He made it up! His special tweet!

You could easily show how retarded it is by asking who'd you save in a fire- your own daughter or one or more infants. Notwithstanding Pat's abandonment of his own, most people would save their own daughter. That doesn't mean these people want to kill infants in a fire. It's such a midwit argument, and Twitter is full of midwits. But yeah, lets base all our legislature on the outcome of witty hypothetical thought experiments.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
All this oinking is literally just him venting his rage that someone else tweeted out his previous abortion trolley problem. That's HIS trolley argument! He made it up! His special tweet!

You could easily show how retarded it is by asking who'd you save in a fire- your own daughter or one or more infants. Notwithstanding Pat's abandonment of his own, most people would save their own daughter. That doesn't mean these people want to kill infants in a fire. It's such a midwit argument, and Twitter is full of midwits. But yeah, lets base all our legislature on the outcome of witty hypothetical thought experiments.
That's why it's so funny how he claims in 10 years nobody has been able to work their way out of it. Every time it comes up there's at least 3 or 4 different responses that collapse it. Hey Rick, would you save one trans athlete if the cost was 5 white guys? Go suck down a deep fried pickle you obese queen.

artilleryfroth

Got a hungie on Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
So Pat would save five strangers over someone he loves. This is easy for him since he’s the only person he loves. But someone should tell Nikki.
I’m not even sure he does love Big Nikki. I think his ego took such a narcissistic hit when the cute Ade left him for a man with a decent sized dick, that he felt the need to immediately marry somebody, so that he could pretend he wasn’t a loser. “I’m not abandoned, child, I’ve moved on, and no child, I didn’t abandon my child”.