Dramacow Patrick Sean Tomlinson / @stealthygeek - "Conservative" sci-fi author with TDS, armed "drunk with anger management issues" and terminated parental rights, actual tough guy

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
It's some Lord of the Rings faggot shit

I know its from LOTR, but what does it say. If he really had the literal inscription inside the one ring on his fatcep that is fucking sad and pathetic. Even barbed wire is more masculine than writing:

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Attachments

• one_ring.jpg
    one_ring.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 54

Frofo Baggis

I knew Graeme before it was cool, so I did.
kiwifarms.net
I didn't even know Fatrick from the O&A subreddit had his own farms thread. Not until his little subpoena attempt made front page that is. But if the fat mong hasn't learned the two simple concepts of the "streisand effect" and "don't feed the trolls" by now, he never will.

Catch The Rainbow

kiwifarms.net
I know its from LOTR, but what does it say. If he really had the literal inscription inside the one ring on his fatcep that is fucking sad and pathetic. Even barbed wire is more masculine than writing:
It only gets better. The inscription of the One Ring is in the Black Speech of Mordor, a language designed by Sauron to unite the subjects of his realm. There are two versions, the "pure" version that Sauron spoke and which is written on the One Ring and the debased version spoken by the Orcs. Tolkien believed that words and languages hold power and that the Black Speech of Mordor is such an evil tongue that Tolkien held a special hatred for it to the point that when he was given a silver goblet with the inscription etched onto it, he couldn't abide using it to drink from and used it as an ashtray. Now this is lore that's not very well known and it could be argued that for someone like Patrick who has only seen the movies, he might not know about it being that bad.

The movie goes into explicit detail about how evil the language is to the point where characters go into physical discomfort just from hearing it spoken. You would have to be a complete idiot to miss that and to decide to tattoo the one phrase in the entire LOTR that is written in the most evil language possible just to be called a pathetic faggot and a poser by people who actually know shit about LOTR.

Nihil Jung

Stuntin bitch in brave new world
kiwifarms.net
I didn't even know Fatrick from the O&A subreddit had his own farms thread. Not until his little subpoena attempt made front page that is. But if the fat mong hasn't learned the two simple concepts of the "streisand effect" and "don't feed the trolls" by now, he never will.
He wont learn that lesson. He can't. Ive said it before, it's clinical and precisely the reason he is a cow. Well, that and the fat.

Hey Fatrick FUCK YOU

kiwifarms.net
It only gets better. The inscription of the One Ring is in the Black Speech of Mordor, a language designed by Sauron to unite the subjects of his realm. There are two versions, the "pure" version that Sauron spoke and which is written on the One Ring and the debased version spoken by the Orcs. Tolkien believed that words and languages hold power and that the Black Speech of Mordor is such an evil tongue that Tolkien held a special hatred for it to the point that when he was given a silver goblet with the inscription etched onto it, he couldn't abide using it to drink from and used it as an ashtray. Now this is lore that's not very well known and it could be argued that for someone like Patrick who has only seen the movies, he might not know about it being that bad.

The movie goes into explicit detail about how evil the language is to the point where characters go into physical discomfort just from hearing it spoken. You would have to be a complete idiot to miss that and to decide to tattoo the one phrase in the entire LOTR that is written in the most evil language possible just to be called a pathetic faggot and a poser by people who actually know shit about LOTR.
Wow, very well said. It can not be overstated that literally his entire personality is manufactured. He brands himself as a "tough guy pussy magnet mma fighter motorcyclist who also builds spaceship models and reads fiction." It's interesting that you point out his "nerd" side is also manufactured.

Here he is flexing and even mentioning the tattoo: https://streamable.com/nhqaw7

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
A total of 39 people. I will be most amused if every single person in this list is named as a defendant.
I'm betting half of us don't even live in the US. So even if by some miracle the suit isn't rejected, it achieves what it set out to do, and all of us are retards who don't use VPNs... what's he gonna do next? Is he betting on the CIA to blackbag us for hurting his feelings? Or is going to present his subpenis to me personally, waddling down a winding dirt path to my designated remote Siberian shitposting cabin?

Doinker Marmalade

Also available as juice.
kiwifarms.net
He's the kind of unironic, Jersey Shore tier douchebag that finds tribal tattoos visually appealing, but he wasn't gonna settle with being a run of the mill dickhead, no, he's 'special and a 'geek'.
So basically he's transcended mere douchebaggery, to the point he got a tattoo that allows him to cover all angles of obnoxious: from "look at my sick tat, brah" to " you wouldn't get it, it's a gEeKy reference", even "I'm more into LotR than you, pleb".

I'm impressed, every single thing about him is perfectly crafted an intended to be as much of an insufferable prick as humanly possible, I even wonder if his soymilky turbofaggot physique is kept in such lardy state just to intentionally provoke extra hatred and contempt.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's the kind of unironic, Jersey Shore tier douchebag that finds tribal tattoos visually appealing, but he wasn't gonna settle with being a run of the mill dickhead, no, he's 'special and a 'geek'.
So basically he's transcended mere douchebaggery, to the point he got a tattoo that allows him to cover all angles of obnoxious: from "look at my sick tat, brah" to " you wouldn't get it, it's a gEeKy reference", even "I'm more into LotR than you, pleb".

I'm impressed, every single thing about him is perfectly crafted an intended to be as much of an insufferable prick as humanly possible, I even wonder if his soymilky turbofaggot physique is kept in such lardy state just to intentionally provoke extra hatred and contempt.
He should get a triforce tattoo on his lower back next. Really flex that geek cred.

lolwatagain

kiwifarms.net
Between the ham shaped fatcep and the clear moob outline, I don't know how he could convince himself that he isn't fat.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Between the ham shaped fatcep and the clear moob outline, I don't know how he could convince himself that he isn't fat.
Judging from the pics in the subppoena thread, Fatrick and Betsy need to have a gunt off. He could really show everyone by laying the fat down. Gunts have been been coming up a lot lately in threads I've been reading. We really do need a sitewide gunt off. Determine who's gunt reigns supreme.

Fatrick Hamlinson

Fat Pat Tomlinson - Sorry, That Was Redundant.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew someone who affected a Southern accent while he played poker to pretend he was a Southern gambler. Unfortunately, the person of whom I speak had a tendency to make this character a little too "swishy," so I and others started to call this character the Gay Southern Gambler. Disgruntled, but not for long, this person threw himself into the role with gusto, making the character more blatant and ostentatious with each breath.

Whenever I see Patrick write the word, "child," I imagine that baby-fat face saying it in the Gay Southern Gambler voice.