Dramacow Patrick Sean Tomlinson / @stealthygeek - "Conservative" sci-fi author with TDS, armed "drunk with anger management issues" and terminated parental rights, actual tough guy

Doinker Marmalade

Also available as juice.
kiwifarms.net
Patrick S. Tomlinson - Traditionally Masculine
"I work out a lot", "But at the same time I have a Lord of the Rings arm tattoo, I'm a nerd, too".
Nerds should start gatekeeping their status a lot more, if you claim to be a nerd but all you like is Star Wars, Star Trek, LoTR, Marvel and DC, you should be publicly made fun of and ironbranded as a retarded normie poser.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I work out a lot", "But at the same time I have a Lord of the Rings arm tattoo, I'm a nerd, too".
Nerds should start gatekeeping their status a lot more, if you claim to be a nerd but all you like is Star Wars, Star Trek, LoTR, Marvel and DC, you should be publicly made fun of and ironbranded as a retarded normie poser.
Those days are long gone. Traditionally geeky stuff is now firmly a mainstream cash cow.

moseph.jartelli

Yello Mello Custard. Dripping From A Dead Dogs Eye
kiwifarms.net

These people used to be called Geeks in my day, while Nerds and Geeks crossed over in some respects as far as interests, Nerds tended to be smarter and in higher level classes (ie: gifted and talented, AP programs). Geeks were of average intelligence usually but socially a bit weirder. The differences were subtle, but they were there. Most of the 'nerds' nowadays wouldn't have quite fit the mold of either and are in fact 'normies'

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm betting half of us don't even live in the US. So even if by some miracle the suit isn't rejected, it achieves what it set out to do, and all of us are retards who don't use VPNs... what's he gonna do next? Is he betting on the CIA to blackbag us for hurting his feelings? Or is going to present his subpenis to me personally, waddling down a winding dirt path to my designated remote Siberian shitposting cabin?
Patrick appears to have a grossly oversized estimation of his own ability to intimidate others. Maybe that's what the twitterverse does to people, I dunno.

But I suspect he would either to intimidate people with absurd legal demands (which sometimes works because most people don't have easy access to legal representation) or just threaten to 'cancel' them. "If you don't do what I say, child, I'll send your history of posts to your university, including where you wrote the "r" word!"

Edited to avoid double post:
CERTIFIED BADASS fatrick decides to display his immense knowledge of weapons
1618273521952.png
As far as I know, fatrick has no experience in actually having to use a weapon (as opposed to larping with them) but he definitely knows everything about stress and sensory exclusion because one time someone called him a mean word on twitter and that made him feel very small. Luckily he called that poster a 'child' and that is basically like being in combat.

This, of course, means that fatrick thinks that the police officer from the situation in question decided to shoot a black man and had the presence of mind to yell "taser!" before firing a single shot and then acting shocked that she'd actually fired a gun. Makes much more sense than a cop being incompetent (or at least fucking up bigtime).

Last edited:

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew someone who affected a Southern accent while he played poker to pretend he was a Southern gambler. Unfortunately, the person of whom I speak had a tendency to make this character a little too "swishy," so I and others started to call this character the Gay Southern Gambler. Disgruntled, but not for long, this person threw himself into the role with gusto, making the character more blatant and ostentatious with each breath.

Whenever I see Patrick write the word, "child," I imagine that baby-fat face saying it in the Gay Southern Gambler voice.
Sounds like your friend's new when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em.

And by that I mean when to masturbate another man and when to bend him over and fuck him.

r00

Goin' Grink
kiwifarms.net
Pats reddit comments are a good insight into his mental state. Its mostly responding to children who are trolling him, but every 5th or so comment will be a lukewarm take on some inconsequential nerd shit.

Dont know if this was posted, but hes been on reddit making a fool of himself again, screaming into the abyss and now hes getting called out by the mods on a weightloss subreddit.

Someone posted patricks before and after weightloss pictures, only the before shot was recent, and the after was taken back when he was slim.

People started commenting on his remarkable transformation, patrick got pissy and was told to lol calm down by a mod.

cf7196c82b84cf5df6cc1cb281950f04.png5c1ef3332cb19d22f12d03eb580770a0.jpeg

He still wont admit hes fat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey Fatrick FUCK YOU

kiwifarms.net
What is it with white trash like this trying to get e-famous simply for the virtue of being white trailer park trash?
Pure narcissism. Fame comes first. How he channels it into wealth/influence is secondary. Getting his Twitter account nuked was the absolute worst thing we ever did to him. That's why he spent $5,000 on lawyers to pester twitter into getting it back. He absolutely needs to be talked about and noticed by as many people as possible, even if it means being a completely broke fat loser scumbag that everybody hates.

Last edited: