Careercow Perry Caravello. + Big 3 Community/ Tom Brennan AKA Tom B. - Fat, homophobic, greasy, boomer streamer, star of Windy City Heat. Party at 7722 reseda blvd apt 102

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good. One last thing, change the thread subtitle to a succinct explanation of this guy. Like 'Perpetually Angry Boomer Streamer' or something.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More Perry, but first. I just wanted to point out that Jontron is a WCH fan:

Jontron WCH.PNG

Video of a failed pool party where Perry acts unprofessional and pushes Mole into the water.

Video documenting the Rosie O'Donnel saga where Perry is convinced a Big 3 biopic is in production with Rosie O'Donnel portraying him.

Meet Perry:

Attachments

• Perry pushes mole.mp4
    34.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Perry Rosie.mp4
    49.1 MB · Views: 0

Frank D'arbo

It is 5 am and You are Listening to Los Angeles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember the Rucka feud going on for atleast 6 months, and Ruckas old podcast had alot more stuff regarding the beef

If you can find the podcast, its under Ruckas Late Night Power Hour

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember the Rucka feud going on for atleast 6 months, and Ruckas old podcast had alot more stuff regarding the beef

If you can find the podcast, its under Ruckas Late Night Power Hour
Do you have a link?

Attachments

• saint mole.mp4
    67.5 MB · Views: 0

Christopher Robin

kiwifarms.net
They also make various fake news broadcasts with Sean Hannity (Who he now hates with a passion because of this ) voice clips edited to make it seem as if he is making a report on stuff like Perry being gay.

Perry's delusion is really shown in these videos, where he thinks he is famous enough for news reports to be created about him. Not only do famous actors know about him enough to film a tribute video for his anniversary, but they also know about his random navy veteran father (Who is referred to as "cookie" to piss him Perry off because he was a navy cook)

The Perry universe is surprisingly big and well worth delving into, starting with Windy City Heat then moving onto the podcasts. Dominic Monaghan, Merry from Lord of the Rings and Charlie from Lost, is a big fan and was on the podcast once.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Perry universe is surprisingly big and well worth delving into, starting with Windy City Heat then moving onto the podcasts. Dominic Monaghan, Merry from Lord of the Rings and Charlie from Lost, is a big fan and was on the podcast once.
The Stranger Things kid, Finn Wolfhard, is also a fan. Not to mention Jontron and Psychic Pebbles.

Taleb

White male antifragility
kiwifarms.net

Funnily enough, Gavin Mcinnes is also involved. He plays the part of William Randolph Hearst.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

More Perry lore:

He abused his ex-wife. Admitted to choking her once, later blaming it on "the wrong medication." This event has been referred to as the Spaghetti Incident.

Used to park outside a highschool parking lot and jerked off to the underage girls. This I need to research to find out the exact context.

And yes, he was tricked into joining NAMBLA thinking NAMBLA stood for Negative Allegations made behind Legendary Actors.

Attachments

• crab.mp4
    41.9 MB · Views: 0

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

A guy takes up Perry on his Pool Party offers. Insane cringe follows.

Attachments

• buggin.mp4
    46.7 MB · Views: 0
  • shark guy.mp4
    77 MB · Views: 0