Careercow Perry Caravello. + Big 3 Community/ Tom Brennan AKA Tom B. - Fat, homophobic, greasy, boomer streamer, star of Windy City Heat. Party at 7722 reseda blvd apt 102

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Jasper2K

kiwifarms.net
@BrunoMattei Who is this other guy in his streams? Perry has called him his manager a couple times. Perrys older streams its only Perry. I can't seem to find any information on him.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@BrunoMattei Who is this other guy in his streams? Perry has called him his manager a couple times. Perrys older streams its only Perry. I can't seem to find any information on him.
A guy who goes by the name Tom Brennan or Tom B for short. I am 99% sure he was a fan that ingratiated himself with Don and Mole and eventually became Perry's manager/publicist.

(repost)

He's the guy Perry hands his wallet and phone to and subsequently punches in the face.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• skateboarders.mp4
    47 MB · Views: 0
  • marc sommers.mp4
    10.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is all from one stream. The best of is going to be epic.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

According to the lore: John Q Addams (British voice) raped Perry's publicist/Manager Tom Brennan for several months. Perry thinks John Q Addams is a sexual predator. John Q Addams is this guy from Crank Yankers:

Attachments

• shopvac.mp4
    25 MB · Views: 0
  • nipples.mp4
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • dcup.mp4
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Jasper2K

kiwifarms.net
Does he actually believe these people are who they say they are? Like ex girlfriends, old skater friends and so on. Or is it just an act?

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Timestamp: 36:13

I had to comb through hundreds of Perry/Big 3 videos but I finally found the one where Perry and Shebah (I think that's how it's spelled) first met. Shebah (as I have pointed out before) was a post-op trans woman that Don set Perry up on a date with. Don records their first encounter with Perry not noticing the reference to Dog Day Afternoon. And their 2nd encounter when Perry realizes the shocking truth.

Don is a mad genius.

Jasper2K

kiwifarms.net
Been doing a lot of research into Perry at work during my abundant down time. I refused to believe that someone could be this autistic, but he is indeed that autistic and dumb. I'm definitely going to watch Windy City Heat when I have the time. He really does think all the trolling and situations he find himself in are real and not people fucking with him. Pure gold dust

Jasper2K

kiwifarms.net
I can't help but feel Tom is taking advantage of Perry. Sure Perry is an asshole with a disability, but Tom has him saying things Yes Sir and talking to him like he's a baby or some sort of circus freak all the while he takes some unkown percent of money earned from the streams. It's weird and makes me want to take a shower.

BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't help but feel Tom is taking advantage of Perry. Sure Perry is an asshole with a disability, but Tom has him saying things Yes Sir and talking to him like he's a baby or some sort of circus freak all the while he takes some unkown percent of money earned from the streams. It's weird and makes me want to take a shower.
A couple of podcast episodes go over this. What you have to understand is that Tom babysits Perry. Perry will constantly call someone all hours of the day, demanding money or people do things for him, he constantly has to be watched and told what to do. It happened with his last manager:

It's the hipster looking guy with the X-Men shirt. He dropped Perry after Perry and an associate called him and started screaming so badly at his autistic son that his son suffered a seizure. That is not a joke. That actually happened.

Attachments

• carls jr.mp4
    40.8 MB · Views: 0

Jasper2K

kiwifarms.net
A couple of podcast episodes go over this. What you have to understand is that Tom babysits Perry. Perry will constantly call someone all hours of the day, demanding money or people do things for him, he constantly has to be watched and told what to do. It happened with his last manager:

It's the hipster looking guy with the X-Men shirt. He dropped Perry after Perry and an associate called him and started screaming so badly at his autistic son that his son suffered a seizure. That is not a joke. That actually happened.

Thats insane. Such a rabbit hole.