Careercow Perry Caravello. + Big 3 Community/ Tom Brennan AKA Tom B. - Fat, homophobic, greasy, boomer streamer, star of Windy City Heat. Party at 7722 reseda blvd apt 102

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Jasper2K

kiwifarms.net
I'm still not sure if Perry is an actual lolcow or just a senile old man whose friends point a camera at him for money.

I mean, yeah he goes along with it, but does he really "understand" what he's doing?
I used to think the same thing before I dived face first into the scaremasters rabbit hole. I wouldn't put him on the same lolcow tier as DSP tho imo. Perry at least appreciates his "fans" and "friends" to some degree.

Kat The TanTen10

Freudian slip BRAD
kiwifarms.net
The Tomb and Perry stream Wednesday was great, but the Tony Hawk bit Sunday was awful. I just hope we never have to see that Garrett leech again.

I just feel Perry isolated in his coom hovel ranting and raving alone is much funnier.

Last edited:

Jasper2K

kiwifarms.net
They did a gofund me for a new computer for Tom........raised almost 3k. Patreon, cameo, tips, subs, merch store etc Darksydephil could use some grifting tips from these guys.

Kat The TanTen10

Freudian slip BRAD
kiwifarms.net
They did a gofund me for a new computer for Tom........raised almost 3k. Patreon, cameo, tips, subs, merch store etc Darksydephil could use some grifting tips from these guys.

Tom B is kinda starting to take a chokehold on the streams.

Last edited:

Jasper2K

kiwifarms.net
If I was not so retarded I would do a page on Tom Brennan. Really starting to think he might be someone to research.
I don't think he's lolcow material yet. That being said he's been gradually increasing his presence on streams and making large stream segenments about himself as perry just sits there and nods so it will be interesting to see where it goes. I think stream viewers are blowing up his ego by sending him food and what not which is honestly getting to be autistic especially when he does unboxingings or tasting over the mic while again Perry just sits there staring into the camera blankly.

RougeRed

kiwifarms.net
I don't think he's lolcow material yet. That being said he's been gradually increasing his presence on streams and making large stream segenments about himself as perry just sits there and nods so it will be interesting to see where it goes. I think stream viewers are blowing up his ego by sending him food and what not which is honestly getting to be autistic especially when he does unboxingings or tasting over the mic while again Perry just sits there staring into the camera blankly.
I wouldn't want to make it more about Tom by digging into it, but I wonder about a bunch of the things discussed here. He's been taking care of Perry far longer than there was money to be made off it, and that seems odd. I've never heard him explain why he was taking care of him to start with.