Petition to move Andy Warski thread to Gunt sub - reunite the lovers

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Andy could stop going on the killstream all together and all that would happen is he'd either start early, fuck around with some random game or just nap. Shit, half the time he says he's just waking up after getting on the gunt's stream at like 11:30 EST.
Leaving the Killstream really would be nothing but a positive thing. Not just for Warski but for anybody.

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
These reasons don't translate well to JFG, Tonka or Geek. Warski has more of a standing ground, the other 3 are... what exactly are they doing now? If donga gets the Gunt into another irl covidspreader fighting event or goes on the Killstream and shits on the pig, his thread probably will be moved here. I'm convinced that JFG and Geek will stay out of this shit. Ralph is on record calling JFG's wife a "retarded hobo Jew you fuck", I won't rule the chances out, but JFG has a kid to look after, I'm guessing.

I know for a fact that you won't see Geek around anymore. I used to be part of his server and hung out there from time to time. He apparently has disappeared from this circle of the internet. After his fallout with Andy he seems to be done dealing with anyone on this side of the internet. He deleted his discord and disconnected with everyone. He seems to be doing what Chris did. Just leaving and forgetting about this dumb shit lol.

Giving Geek a thread would be pointless to be honest. I honestly can't think of a reason to even if he was still active. The guy never really did anything to warrant any hate other than hang out with Tonka in the past and Warski. Which seems like he figured them out and bailed on them after realizing they are in fact retarded.

I sent him a message a while back and he said only that he was done. He looked at Andy as a friend and he got backstabbed, didn't pay people and artists that did work for him and leaving Geek on the hook for it, that Andy also talked shit to a lot of creator's about him and spread some lies and his creation (SubCultured) was stolen from him by his said friend. He was disappointed in Andy and says that he will never learn and will never be a better person. He is fundamentally mentally fucked (that he needs mental help and was trying to get him help, but his enabling father blocked that). It is like dealing with a 14 yo boy in a man's body. He also said that Andy is purely white knuckling his life right now. Using his audience to give him money and saying shit that he doesn't believe purely for money. Basically that he has become a puppet for Kyler's world view.

Knowing what I know about Andy and Tonka. Seems to me that Geek was actually a pretty good guy and got tangled up with people he thought were his friends and inevitably got fucked over. I know a lot of people hate him, but honestly. I don't see why? People say to me that he is a piece of shit and when I ask for examples. Nobody can seem to give me any.

At any rate, done sucking his dick lol.

TLDR nah Geek doesn't deserve a place here.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I know for a fact that you won't see Geek around anymore. I used to be part of his server and hung out there from time to time. He apparently has disappeared from this circle of the internet. After his fallout with Andy he seems to be done dealing with anyone on this side of the internet. He deleted his discord and disconnected with everyone. He seems to be doing what Chris did. Just leaving and forgetting about this dumb shit lol.

Giving Geek a thread would be pointless to be honest. I honestly can't think of a reason to even if he was still active. The guy never really did anything to warrant any hate other than hang out with Tonka in the past and Warski. Which seems like he figured them out and bailed on them after realizing they are in fact retarded.

I sent him a message a while back and he said only that he was done. He looked at Andy as a friend and he got backstabbed, didn't pay people and artists that did work for him and leaving Geek on the hook for it, that Andy also talked shit to a lot of creator's about him and spread some lies and his creation (SubCultured) was stolen from him by his said friend. He was disappointed in Andy and says that he will never learn and will never be a better person. He is fundamentally mentally fucked (that he needs mental help and was trying to get him help, but his enabling father blocked that). It is like dealing with a 14 yo boy in a man's body. He also said that Andy is purely white knuckling his life right now. Using his audience to give him money and saying shit that he doesn't believe purely for money. Basically that he has become a puppet for Kyler's world view.

Knowing what I know about Andy and Tonka. Seems to me that Geek was actually a pretty good guy and got tangled up with people he thought were his friends and inevitably got fucked over. I know a lot of people hate him, but honestly. I don't see why? People say to me that he is a piece of shit and when I ask for examples. Nobody can seem to give me any.

At any rate, done sucking his dick lol.

TLDR nah Geek doesn't deserve a place here.
Well there was also his blatant racism on YT and sexting some underage catfish tranny or something.

At least he got a PS4 out of it.

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
Well there was also his blatant racism on YT and sexting some underage catfish tranny or something.

At least he got a PS4 out of it.

What blatant racism? You talking about that Chucky Cheese thing? I thought it was hilarious he got so mad at the video and he wasn't wrong about that rant that when black people act like that it gives license to racist whites to call them niggers and I know what you are talking about with the underage tranny. He was joking around in a general chat with a tranny which he didn't know was underage and when he found out noped right out of it. There were people like Specter and Cognitive Thought that were framing it to make it look worse than it was. I was there in the server when it happened.

Once again. What has he done that was so bad? Those are the two I hear the most, but to me. They aren't shit in comparison to what anyone else in this circle of the internet has done.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
What blatant racism? You talking about that Chucky Cheese thing? I thought it was hilarious he got so mad at the video and he wasn't wrong about that rant that when black people act like that it gives license to racist whites to call them niggers and I know what you are talking about with the underage tranny. He was joking around in a general chat with a tranny which he didn't know was underage and when he found out noped right out of it. There were people like Specter and Cognitive Thought that were framing it to make it look worse than it was. I was there in the server when it happened.

Once again. What has he done that was so bad? Those are the two I hear the most, but to me. They aren't shit in comparison to what anyone else in this circle of the internet has done.
Personally I don't care one way or another because if he's gone then he's gone. Just saying that's how others had reacted to those things in the past. You'd have a thread less than a page long if he's totally ghosted the IBS circles.

Cow Poly

Internet privacy respecter and Discord Dog
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was on board with this before because I spent a lot of time considering what threads would go into a Gunt boards if/when we had one. I was later convinced by the other autists that he belongs elsewhere. He is also SO insufferable and hate-able. He is not even funny in the "funny to laugh at him" way. He is just a sad retard whose brain is melting. He will never do anything funny but if he is involved in something funny related to Ralph we can make a thread on it.

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
I was on board with this before because I spent a lot of time considering what threads would go into a Gunt boards if/when we had one. I was later convinced by the other autists that he belongs elsewhere. He is also SO insufferable and hate-able. He is not even funny in the "funny to laugh at him" way. He is just a sad retard whose brain is melting. He will never do anything funny but if he is involved in something funny related to Ralph we can make a thread on it.

I think that Andy should belong here. He isn't important enough anymore to have his own thread. The last time Andy was relevant was in 2018 when he wanted to fight Tonka and hell. He lucked out on that because Tonka fucked it all up. Can't understand how he colossally fucked up his cred after owning Tonka so hard. When you say brain is melting, you are 100% correct. All that cocaine he did more than likely caused permanent brain damage. He can't think for himself anymore, he can't make a joke without it involving some sophomoric sexual innuendo and can't function without some type of caretaker (his parents currently).

Andy went from being on top during the SJW Scourge to being a toady for Ralph. So yeah. I agree with making his thread here.

Delicious Diversity

Jiggles with RAGE
kiwifarms.net
He also said that Andy is purely white
I disagree:
1610691775343.png

Using his audience to give him money and saying shit that he doesn't believe purely for money. Basically that he has become a puppet for Kyler's world view.
Being serious now, this is a pattern Warski seems to fall into - he can't do anything by himself because he's a retard, so he attaches himself to another person, becomes dependent on them, and inevitably they use and exploit him to further their own success and agenda. It happened with Chris, with JF, with Jay Dyer, with Tonka, some would say with Geek, now it's happening with Ralph and Kyler (AIDS Moby).

The fun part is when Warski's handicapped brain manages to spark a little awareness, realise what's going on, and then he has a meltdown and burns everything around him.

Given where Andy is right now I'm starting to reconsider that maybe he does belong here. But then I think about his 'retarded phoenix' pattern of behaviour, and I can't shake off the possibility that he and the gunt will have a falling out and Andy will move onto another community to sperg in.

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Given where Andy is right now I'm starting to reconsider that maybe he does belong here. But then I think about his 'retarded phoenix' pattern of behaviour, and I can't shake off the possibility that he and the gunt will have a falling out and Andy will move onto another community to sperg in.
I'm having a change of heart on it myself. Him following Ralph to Trovo showed me they're still closer than I believed them to be and moving Warski's thread here may increase interest and activity for it. It is buried in Internet Famous which is unfortunate because a couple people do still like posting about Andy in his own thread instead of just bringing him up here.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I'm having a change of heart on it myself. Him following Ralph to Trovo showed me they're still closer than I believed them to be and moving Warski's thread here may increase interest and activity for it. It is buried in Internet Famous which is unfortunate because a couple people do still like posting about Andy in his own thread instead of just bringing him up here.
Here's my two cents: while what all of you said is true, the interest on Andy fades hard fast if you actually bother to watch and stick around to watch his content. I'm sure as Hell not going to ask @Sam Losco or @PhoBingas or @Burger Fox to take on the task to snipe him for whatever reason because Ralph's content is torturous enough as it is. Plus since it goes a bit later and is far more boring and dumb then you have to be a serious masochist to even make it worth its while.

It can be said that you could simply use his existing thread to talk about his goofy shit he does on Ralph's show but that could become very jumbled and cluttered with moving back and forth in threads. I really can't agree or disagree but I don't really see the immediate benefit of it changing the activity but you never know.

EDIT: Just trying to clean up my bad grammar.

Last edited:

Burger Fox

2nd Horseman of Anime Avatars
kiwifarms.net
Here's my two cents: while what all of you said is true, the interest on Andy fades hard fast if you actually bother to watch stick around to watch his content. I'm sure as Hell not going to ask @Sam Losco or @PhoBingas or @Burger Fox to take on the task to snipe him for whatever reason because Ralph's content is torturous enough as it is. Plus since it goes a bit later and is far more boring and dumb then you have to be a serious masochist to even make it worth its while.

It can be said that you could simply use his existing thread to talk about his goofy shit he does on Ralph's show but that could become very jumbled and cluttered with moving back and forth in threads. I really can't agree or disagree but I don't really see the immediate benefit of it changing the activity but you never know.
I dont think folks could pay me enough money to snipe Warski. At least with gunt I know theres an end in sight but Tardski? Naaaah, I hear enough retards talk on the net as it is.

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
I disagree:
View attachment 1848611

Being serious now, this is a pattern Warski seems to fall into - he can't do anything by himself because he's a retard, so he attaches himself to another person, becomes dependent on them, and inevitably they use and exploit him to further their own success and agenda. It happened with Chris, with JF, with Jay Dyer, with Tonka, some would say with Geek, now it's happening with Ralph and Kyler (AIDS Moby).

The fun part is when Warski's handicapped brain manages to spark a little awareness, realise what's going on, and then he has a meltdown and burns everything around him.

That is truth about the pattern Warski falls in to. He meets someone and become "best friends" completely adopts everything he can about them and mirror that person to Walmart Great Value levels. Fuck it up and take a lot of half measures (i.e. not preparing for shows, derailing topics, fighting with people in the chat or guests over nothing and banning everyone he can). Then self sabotages with alcohol, drugs and/or sliding into random pigs dms for sexy time while having a gf. He also seems to either get jealous of the person he is working with or pissed that they are actually the creative part of the team and then tries to fuck them over for a quick buck or payday. He has a long history of not paying people whom he works with and IF he pays you... It's chump change in comparison. When he did next to nothing other than run an OBS and host it on his channel while fucking up the content with interruptions and pointless non-sequiturs the entire time.

Out of that list you have. I think that Chris and Geek were he only true friends there. They just like the rest of them got used by Warski and thrown away when they decided to stop helping him anymore. We all know for a fact that Chris got tired of making the SJW videos (he said as much from his few times on Warski Live before completely disappearing) and that is why he left. Then Warski blew the "stolen" money by Chris out of proportion. Chris paid him back and claimed that he was unaware that the ACH debit was coming out of their JOINT account for the channel (that was according to Geek's accounting on his stream about Andy from things he learned behind the curtain).

Geek was the one that created SubCultured back during their first run of The Warpath show. Originally SubCultured was going to be the name of a series under that Volition Network brand they were trying to start (once again another Geek thing that Andy co-opted) that they were going to try to get greenlighted through Halsey's connections (later learned through Geek's expose stream on Andy is that Andy did no prep and basically sabotaged their pitch meeting by fighting with Halsey live on air). Where it was going to be an hour show on different sub cultures in the US and eventually around the world. Geek's goal was to get a pilot and then shop it around and hope to get some digital distribution like Netflix or Amazon in order to get funding for the rest of the series. It seemed like a good idea at least sounded interesting. Because from what I could tell of the dynamic Andy was going to be the bonehead that knew nothing about the "sub culture" and participate while Geek was going to be the one with all the exposition and interviewing people and booking admin stuff. Then later Geek created the YouTube channel and Twitch channel and the logos and was doing a couple of shows almost a full 6 months ahead of Andy making any videos for the YouTube channel. Andy never promoted it. The only time Andy promoted it was when he actually was on the show a couple of times. The show was called Trailer Trash where Geek and one of his friends (can't remember his name) would watch trailers and critique them and respond to audience reactions as well (honestly it was a pretty good show and I kind of wish that it would come back. It had a less polished Red Letter Media style). Then Geek found out that Andy never paid an artist. I think his name was Elias something? So Elias went to Geek to complain and ask when he was going to get paid for his work 3 months back and Geek confronted Andy and Andy got mad about it. Apparently Andy told Geek that the artist did it for free, but that wasn't the case. Then Andy started co opting Sub Cultured more and making decisions without Geek, then the straw that broke the camel's back was the hiring of Kyler. According to Geek they had already discussed it and they both agreed that if they are going to try to move to more mainstream safe content. Not having an unabashed racist like Kyler on board would be best. Then Andy went and hired him on without Geek's knowledge. The word is that Geek went nuclear on him in his public VC and friendship over. Then Andy logged into the YouTube channel and changed the passwords to Geek's account and then had Adolwulf flag Geek's Discord account due to threats of violence to kill any message history showing that it was Geek's channel.

So to me it looks like Geek was trying to make a business with Andy and Andy did almost everything in his power to fuck it up. Geek's explanation on his stream was that he knew Andy couldn't keep doing this streaming shit much longer. That eventually people are going to stop watching or he is going to nuke his reputation further to the point of no return. Sounds to me like Geek was actually concerned for a friend and his friend fucked him.

I would be curious for Chris to actually come out and tell his side of everything. I have a feeling that it will be very similar to Geek's.

He is 100% reliant on Ralph. He went to Trovo because Ralph went there. He knows that he has miniscule audience without Ralph. I was watching him last night and he never went over 275 viewers on Dlive. Also barely any donations think like 6k where he normally would get like 20k + and on Trovo never over 325 and wasn't getting much in donations there either. Also a lot of those viewers were watching both, so the number is quite less. Also watching him on Dlive his chat moves at the same speed as when Ralph is hosting him and Dlive is fluffing his view numbers. Think that he is starting to realize that this is the end of the line for him as an e celeb.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i mean tbf everyone with an x-tag just got demonetized on dlive
https://twitter.com/Andywarski/status/1350194921299464197 (Archive)
andywarski.png

so its not like Andy had a choice

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
i mean tbf everyone with an x-tag just got demonetized on dlive
He was already shilling for Trovo and talking it up before that happened. He went on Ralph's first stream on the platform to talk about how much better it was than Dlive despite having hardly used it by that point. Warski didn't have to be there but he was because he wanted to follow Ralph's example.

Status
Not open for further replies.