Petition to move PPP's thread to the gunt board - Are ya' ayloggin' Ashton again, buddy?

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
I've seen people talk about this here and there so it's time for a formal discussion. Essentially all of us are familiar with PPP. We remember his crusade through the summer, ayylawgin' Ralph daily, making the pig sweat. After the harvest wrapped up PPP moved away from Ralph content and has for the most part stayed in his own universe. His last involvement with Ralph stuff was a video called "Fuck Faith Vickers", where he went on to say that Faith and notably gay user Elric of Melnibone were scumbags or something. A few days later he appeared on an episode of Andy Warski's Twisted Mind show wherein PPP, Ralph, and Warski made their sole appearance together.

This all happened over a month ago and since then PPP has been less active than usual, and what he puts out is non-Ralph related, much like the content he produced between September and December.

I can think of two good reasons why PPP's thread deserves to be here:
  1. The early pages of it are all about PPP's feud with Ralph. Moving the thread here for historical purpose alone may make sense.
  2. As Ralph's legal troubles draw nearer there is a good chance that PPP will return to Ralph content, at least for a while.
But like I've said, PPP isn't making a lot of Ralph stuff today. Furthermore if his thread is moved here I can see him deciding to never make Ralph content again under any circumstances in an attempt to prove it doesn't belong on the gunt board.

I'd like to hear your opinions on this.
PPPISSED.png
It is what it is there.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From a PPP fan perspective, so I'm putting my bias out there:
  • I can see the historical perspective, Ralph having a huge impact on him, the infamous starfish stream and subsequent actions taken towards him.
  • I don't see it in the sense that he has always made content about many people and topics. Even his 3 year old videos, there is variety, lots of Internet Famous people, movies, books, sports, cooking, politics, religion, etc. His internet career has not revolved around Ralph, even if people know him primarily for that. If you look at his early videos, you could make just as much of a case that he belongs in Sargon's thread, since he made a ton of Sargon videos.
  • Also con, he seems to have moved on from Ralph

Shakka Ahmose

2021 The Year of the Black Man
kiwifarms.net
I've seen people talk about this here and there so it's time for a formal discussion. Essentially all of us are familiar with PPP. We remember his crusade through the summer, ayylawgin' Ralph daily, making the pig sweat. After the harvest wrapped up PPP moved away from Ralph content and has for the most part stayed in his own universe. His last involvement with Ralph stuff was a video called "Fuck Faith Vickers", where he went on to say that Faith and notably gay user Elric of Melnibone were scumbags or something. A few days later he appeared on an episode of Andy Warski's Twisted Mind show wherein PPP, Ralph, and Warski made their sole appearance together.

This all happened over a month ago and since then PPP has been less active than usual, and what he puts out is non-Ralph related, much like the content he produced between September and December.

1. The early pages of it are all about PPP's feud with Ralph. Moving the thread here for historical purpose alone may make sense.
  2. As Ralph's legal troubles draw nearer there is a good chance that PPP will return to Ralph content, at least for a while.
But like I've said, PPP isn't making a lot of Ralph stuff today. Furthermore if his thread is moved here I can see him deciding to never make Ralph content again under any circumstances in an attempt to prove it doesn't belong on the gunt board.

View attachment 1855694
It is what it is there.
The only reason we know who PPP is due to Ralph so yes he is apart of this universe. Plus he licked gunt graese last month.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel its a little disingenuous to say PPP got his start from Reethan, but he WAS sort of a nobody until Gunt dox'd him to his church and got him excommunicated or whatever.

They did have a spat for most of 2020, until PPP got bored of it, which in and of itself should be enough to get him moved to the sub. Correct me if I'm wrong, but PPP hasn't made any ralph-related content other than a few snide remarks here or there. Moving his thread here MIGHT get him to never speak of the gunt again, but I'm not even sure if PPP cares about his thread at all. @Shakka Ahmose brings up a good point about him going on Twisted Mind and gargling grease live on air. If he's going to gobble the grease, he deserves to be here with Andy, Gator, Bibble and the rest.

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
I don't see it in the sense that he has always made content about many people and topics. Even his 3 year old videos, there is variety, lots of Internet Famous people, movies, books, sports, cooking, politics, religion, etc. His internet career has not revolved around Ralph, even if people know him primarily for that. If you look at his early videos, you could make just as much of a case that he belongs in Sargon's thread, since he made a ton of Sargon videos.
I take issue with that last part. The difference is that PPP's Sargon content never had an impact like his Ralph stuff did. If Sargon had a subforum and PPP's biggest claim was making fun of Sargon to the point where it influenced his actions, I'd consider putting PPP's thread on the Sargon board appropriate.
If he's going to gobble the grease, he deserves to be here with Andy, Gator, Bibble and the rest.
I'm of the opinion that PPP licking gunt crease was a bit or kayfabe or whatever you want to call it. Once Ralph was on I remember PPP making fun of the "call you an Uber" thing and when Ralph was leaving PPP plugged the Ronnie Ralph let's plays to which Ralph responded "I'll have to check 'em out". I think it was the next Cooking With Surfer after that episode that they further mocked Ralph for a little bit.

Last edited:

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Ralph is the only reason his unusually white starfish is burned into all our minds so yes it deserves to be here. Sure he doesn't talk about Ralph much anymore but his thread is mostly filled with the feud him and Ralph had earlier this year all the way into sucking the gunt and I don't think too many people care if he doesn't make Ralph content anymore.

Essentially if it wasn't for Ralph no one would know who PPP is so that in itself should get his thread moved to the gunt sub. You're here forever PPP.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I take issue with that last part. The difference is that PPP's Sargon content never had an impact like his Ralph stuff did. If Sargon had a subforum and PPP's biggest claim was making fun of Sargon to the point where it influenced his actions, I'd consider putting PPP's thread on the Sargon board appropriate.
True. I guess I was thinking more about video content than irl events. You are right though. If Sargon had reacted the way Ralph had, my point would have been more valid.
I'm of the opinion that PPP licking gunt crease was a bit or kayfabe or whatever you want to call it. Once Ralph was on I remember PPP making fun of the "call you an Uber" thing and when Ralph was leaving PPP plugged the Ronnie Ralph let's plays to which Ralph responded "I'll have to check 'em out". I think it was the next Cooking With Surfer after that episode that they further mocked Ralph for a little bit.
I thought it was kayfabe too.

Delicious Diversity

Jiggles with RAGE
kiwifarms.net
If Andy belongs here then PPP does too imo. Let's face it, most of us only even know who he is because of his beef with Ralph. His content beyond Ralph is enjoyable for sure but the Ralph link is undeniable. I'm not too fussed how it would influence his direction regarding making future Ralph content; after all, Kiwi Farms is here to document and laugh at cows, not actively steer them one way or the other.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
ill never understand why ppp took people liking his ralph stuff either more or equal to his other content so poorly or why he let ralph get in his head, yeah ralph being a fucking idiot is entertaining especially with someone egging him on just by existing, thats not a testament to ralphs clout or any control he has over you you moron, glad to see his quest to not be known for alawggin ralph is going swimmingly though lol

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1855694
It is what it is there.
Shouldnt the mad at the internet thread get moved here too then? Since Jewsh was basicly an unkown entity on the internet until he was on the killstream, well atleast according to Ralph.
Besides Ralph is like one of Joshes feeding cows cant go more then two shows without talking about him and they are also forever intertiwned.

I say wait until the 2021 PPPwinson content season starts (proably feb-march or so, at the latest april for the 2021 golden gunts), if he starts talking about Ralph then move his fat canadian gunt over here.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
PPP flip flops and arbitrarily changes sides too much for that imho.

He was involved with the Ralph stuff, but I'd argue the genesis of his relevancy came from his Dick simpgate coverage.

He's worth having a thread, and he has a gunt, but I don't think his connection to Ralph defines him like Gator or even Andy.

David Spadem

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The PPP Thread is more of an appreciation/fan thread and wouldn’t really bring much in terms of current or future content relating to the Gunt.

On the other hand, PPP gets pissed off when people only watch him for Gunt related content and has argued multiple times he “barely” covers Ralph and is more than just being a Ralph A-Lawg. Knowing this, moving his thread over from Internet Famous to Gunt would be pretty funny and would piss him off knowing he can’t escape making content on Ralph.

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On one hand, I don't think he's relevant to ralph anymore. He has 0 credibility to anyone but his fans at this point. He's not a cow worth following for his opinions on other cows because he constantly says and does retarded shit and then hides behind gayfabe. He's really only worth following as a cow if you are in it to mock his behavior, and as others have said, his content is not really exclusive to or even primarily concerning ralph.

On the other hand, no one cared who he was until he talked about the gunt. And now that he no longer talks about the gunt, no one cares about him. He likes to think that he is famous for himself, but his fame comes exclusively from dax/ralph being massive fuck ups and him talking about it at the right time. So it would be fitting to move him here, as his only noteworthy moments were related to ralph.

His internet fame is so minor that his only noteworthy achievement is aloging ralph, but he was so bad at that that he is no longer relevant to ralph alogs. What a dilemma.