Petition to move PPP's thread to the gunt board - Are ya' ayloggin' Ashton again, buddy?

• DDoS is active again.

Doom and gloom

Professional tard wrangler.
kiwifarms.net
With that logic, we should have a Godwinson thread here and a surfer one too. I found out about PPP through Godwinson both of which were shilled hard when /cow/ was around on cripplechan. PPP was only relevant because he was an autistic attack dog by Godwinson. He took the whole IBS thing way too seriously especially after it was basically dead. In my opinion PPP is a sped who takes internet personalities too seriously and is only relevant because of Godwinson.

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
Andy rarely does anything without Ralph and is deeply connected with Ralph so he can rot in this board, just like Gator and all the rest of them.

Although I think PPP is a retard and I get that most of his fame is from attacking Ralph and Dick, I feel that he and Godwinson have had their fun with pretty much everything. They fuck with Nick Fuentes and Baked Alaska/IP2, PPP has attacked daddy Jim as well, they do a bunch of other shit other than Ralph so I don't see why they need to be here. Honestly the both of them fit really well in internet famous because they singularly fuck around with other internet famous cows.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
I would argue PPP is gunt guard. Supporting the gunt to own me, ok. The kayfabe where he tries to take credit for getting Np2 deplatformed? So he can show Ralph he is on his side about Josh that was exceptional.

Then applauding Godwinson’s donation ($700?) in lemons. Even if it’s all “kayfabe” the affects are real. Real positive engagement to the gunt, real monetary donations.. The real positive engagement he gives to Ralph on Twitter where as he is negative towards alog

Pretending to support Ralph, while unironically supporting him is real support. Even if he has his fingers tied behind his back and yells kayfabe.

His condition for me to leave the internet and he will alog Ralph imo says he probably has a guilty conscience for pretending that Ralph did 💩 to him.

Honestly would love to see some receipts other than PPP crying and saying “trust me he got me kicked out of my church.”

I would believe Ralph at least flagged him and one of the reasons why I had supported PPP is because I did believe the gunt flagged him and when I clipped him it helped People know where he was streaming again.

Maybe that is why he wants to be on good terms with the gunt he doesn’t want to be flagged? Idk seems like he gives up on content when he gets flagged. He certainly didn’t keep going covering the groypers and Baked Alaska and yet there is and were tons of great moments.

Jan Karol Swit

Card game and fat retard enthusiast.
kiwifarms.net
I say that PPP must be in here BECAUSE ralph fucked with his personal life. The fact that PPP showed his starfish and got kicked out of his congregation because of the gunt is an association with a lolcow that can't be ignored.

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Then applauding Godwinson’s donation ($700?) in lemons. Even if it’s all “kayfabe” the affects are real. Real positive engagement to the gunt, real monetary donations.. The real positive engagement he gives to Ralph on Twitter where as he is negative towards alog
You bring this up like Ralph used the money to pay rent or to cover one of his trips and it's ridiculous. He went out and spent that all on drugs and Maker's Mark. Helping to inch Ralph closer to death. Ah yes, the perfect gunt guard tactic.

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Why not just have it link from Internet Famous and from here? So people that want to access it from IF can and the people that want to access from here can?
When you move threads you can choose to display redirect links if they're going from one board to another which is why Ralph's page is both here and accessible on internet famous. You'd still have to move PPP's thread to make this an option.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You bring this up like Ralph used the money to pay rent or to cover one of his trips and it's ridiculous. He went out and spent that all on drugs and Maker's Mark. Helping to inch Ralph closer to death. Ah yes, the perfect gunt guard tactic.
IIRC Gunt said that the 700-some dollars in lemons that Godwinson sent him before the Tampa trip, he wasn't able to withdraw before he left for the trip. Fuck, for all we know, those lemons are still on his temporarily suspended account, and with Dlive demonetizing all of the x-tag streamers, who knows if he'll be able to get those lemons out.

Also "pretending" to lick the gunt grease for kayfabe is still pretty much licking the gunt grease. Doesn't matter if its real grease from the gunt himself, or a mix of crisco and glycerin on a Cronenberg-tier paper mache stunt-gunt.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah suggested those a while ago. Keep them locked too.

All the shit PPP and guntwinson brought when the anal leaks were aired out seals it for me. The moment the pig does something stupid again, this duo would be all over the case with their gayfabe fake interviews and sudden (gayfabe) position switches for attention. Dropping $700 on airlemons, nigga srs?

Dax doesn't belong here.
He is gunt adjacent but has a consistent show of his own, there's also Maddox and his unfunny women jokes. Gunt wasn't even invited to the Tampa after party because of digitroon. He is also "more popular" than the gunt. One can say the same about Andy, but that tard associates with the gunt on a personal and emotional (vomits) level.

Nick Fuentes obviously doesn't belong here.
Seriously?

tl;dr Nick, Digitroon, dax, and other gunt adjacent people are large enough to have their own shit.

Argument against all this would be the flaw in my reasoning. I am basing my opinions on future unpredictable events. What if the gunt fucks up (which he will) and the homosexual duo just ignores him? That could totally happen. What if they fuck up big time? I don't think they will though. Anyway, give or take.

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
I did. The polls and trashfire prefixes couldn't make it over in the transfer but I don't think that the threads should be altered apart from that.
Fuck, for all we know, those lemons are still on his temporarily suspended account, and with Dlive demonetizing all of the x-tag streamers, who knows if he'll be able to get those lemons out.
@theralph L

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Dax doesn't belong here.
He is gunt adjacent but has a consistent show of his own, there's also Maddox and his unfunny women jokes. Gunt wasn't even invited to the Tampa after party because of digitroon. He is also "more popular" than the gunt. One can say the same about Andy, but that tard associates with the gunt on a personal and emotional (vomits) level.
I'll chime in here seriously for a moment.

If it's going to be, "Anyone who has had an multi-month interaction with the Gunt should be moved here" as the criteria, then a lot of threads will make their way here, even if they don't deserve it.

PPP made his name off of alogging the shit out of Ralph after Ralph decided to fuck with him IRL. A lot of it was kayfabe shit as well, but he did some good in getting under the amorphous blob of flesh attached to Ralph and gave us some decent sperg-outs from both Gator and Ralph. That being said PPP has done his own stuff as well, so no he shouldn't be moved here.

Andy being moved here makes sense because he's tied to Ralph at this point, just like Gator and Bibble, and even Flamenco. They are/were co-hosts of the show so it only makes sense that they should be here.

If we were to, again, using the criteria of "you interacted with the Gunt" to determine who should be in this subforum then Dax and Rackets should also be here, as well as Digipedo. However all three of those are more successful streamers than Ralph is at this point. On a good day Ralph has 600 unbotted views; Dax pulls in multiples of Ralph on a bad day, and Rackets pulls in 1,200 viewers roughly on a bad day as well. I don't know about Digipedo other than he should be six feet fucking under by this point so I won't opine on that. Point is, these other streamers are more popular and relevant than Ralph and in my honest opinion, not including them in this subforum sends an insulting message to Ralph, that he's less successful than them and we know he reacts to such things from the forum.

Specifically with Rackets he's said he "made" Nick's channel, and yet Nick hasn't seen the precipitous dropoff that Ralph has; in fact he's only grown. That in and of itself will rankle his prodigious ass, and saying that Nick isn't part of the Guntosphere will do more to hurt him than incorporating him in this sub.

Basically if they're more successful than Ralph at this point don't move them as it is likely Ralph will seethe that even his alogs consider him objectively less of a successful streamer than the other people he "built".