Petition to move PPP's thread to the gunt board - Are ya' ayloggin' Ashton again, buddy?

• DDoS is active again.

Cow Poly

Internet privacy respecter and Discord Dog
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would argue PPP is gunt guard. Supporting the gunt to own me, ok. The kayfabe where he tries to take credit for getting Np2 deplatformed? So he can show Ralph he is on his side about Josh that was exceptional.

Then applauding Godwinson’s donation ($700?) in lemons. Even if it’s all “kayfabe” the affects are real. Real positive engagement to the gunt, real monetary donations.. The real positive engagement he gives to Ralph on Twitter where as he is negative towards alog

Pretending to support Ralph, while unironically supporting him is real support. Even if he has his fingers tied behind his back and yells kayfabe.

His condition for me to leave the internet and he will alog Ralph imo says he probably has a guilty conscience for pretending that Ralph did 💩 to him.

Honestly would love to see some receipts other than PPP crying and saying “trust me he got me kicked out of my church.”

I would believe Ralph at least flagged him and one of the reasons why I had supported PPP is because I did believe the gunt flagged him and when I clipped him it helped People know where he was streaming again.

Maybe that is why he wants to be on good terms with the gunt he doesn’t want to be flagged? Idk seems like he gives up on content when he gets flagged. He certainly didn’t keep going covering the groypers and Baked Alaska and yet there is and were tons of great moments.
You talked about everything except the question being asked.
Also goddammit you niggers are so fucking autistic about this! This is rich coming from me... however, bottom line.... ppp doesn’t exist without gunt. We ONLY gave ppp attention during the stream.me arc because he cried about Ralph every day and we loved that. All his additional clout and milk comes from fucking with Ralph and now he licks the gunt crease.... a war crime he will burn in hell for.
Go argue about about dick and nick somewhere else you faggets.
ppp belongs here. Orbiter.

Last edited:

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You talked about everything except the question being asked.
Also goddammit you niggers are so fucking autistic about this! This is rich coming from me... however, bottom line.... ppp doesn’t exist without gunt. We ONLY gave ppp attention during the stream.me arc because he cried about Ralph every day and we loved that. All his additional clout and milk comes from fucking with Ralph and now he licks the gunt crease.... a war crime he will burn in hell for.
Go argue about about dick and nick somewhere else you faggets.
ppp belongs here. Orbiter.
We're all orbiters of the Gunt because of his gravitational pull.

Desktop User2

kiwifarms.net
What does it matter if the fat canadian faggot will be mad or not? That´s a decision to facilitate finding the retard on the forum. If he´s only known because of his relation to Ralph and knowing his shit is important to construct Ralph´s Internet persona, he belongs here. If not, them no. I´d argue that (almost) noone would give two shits about him and he is mostly known because of Ralph; few people care about the IP2 drama ex. fucking with Dax, but I don´t follow him at all, so I might be wrong. I´d vote for him to be here.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For what I gathered, Adezero has a prior Internet footprint way bigger than PPP and she has her thread here.
Then I suppose that brings up why threads are put where they are - because of what the person is most known for or what their current status is. Is it about finding a person because of a notorious event or what more accurately describes them? Ade had a previous footprint, but no thread. She came to this site because of Ralph, interacting with the forum specifically due to her relationship with him. Think that's a bit of a different situation.

Desktop User2

kiwifarms.net
Then I suppose that brings up why threads are put where they are - because of what the person is most known for or what their current status is. Is it about finding a person because of a notorious event or what more accurately describes them? Ade had a previous footprint, but no thread. She came to this site because of Ralph, interacting with the forum specifically due to her relationship with him. Think that's a bit of a different situation.
The reasoning behind putting PPP here or not was on my first post. Mentioning Ade was just to show that, if someone has a prior Internet presence, it doesn´t mean they can´t be inserted/relocated here.

Last edited:

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
For what I gathered, Adezero has a prior Internet footprint way bigger than PPP and she has her thread here.
Ade had a previous footprint but only came to be noticed because she "dated" Ralph for a month or two, leading to her being "doxed" by Ralph because his thread on ED remained up and the admins refused to take it down despite his constant womanly begging, and they even made more apparent his SSN on the forum, which was there previously but they wanted to tell him to fuck off in the best way possible. Ralph doxed her in response claiming she "made public" his social security number which wasn't true.

Desktop User2

kiwifarms.net
Ade had a previous footprint but only came to be noticed because she "dated" Ralph for a month or two, leading to her being "doxed" by Ralph because his thread on ED remained up and the admins refused to take it down despite his constant womanly begging, and they even made more apparent his SSN on the forum, which was there previously but they wanted to tell him to fuck off in the best way possible. Ralph doxed her in response claiming she "made public" his social security number which wasn't true.
And PPP is mostly known for fucking with Ralph. He´s not Andy, who had his peak when the gunt was in jail if I´m not mistaken, or O´Furniture, who basically made Ralph and is internet famous way beyond him.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The reasoning behind putting PPP here or not was on my first post. Mentioning Ade was just to show that, if someone has a prior Internet presence, it doesn´t mean they can´t be inserted/relocated here.
I do see your point about PPP, I just don't think Ade is a great example. She interacted with the forum, answered questions, specifically on this topic as the former gf. Just like Chris the Cuck did. Those seem like more cut and dry situations.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
I think it works with Andy but not PPP due to Andy still being closely associated with Ralph and PPP isn't. Also, PPP has more stuff that has nothing to do with Ethan, whilst Andy has a litany of appearances on the guy's show over the course of two years running now. Andy was also of more import, being involved in many more "big" happenings like the CP stream or the Miami shitshow. PPP was sort of a tertiary, or even quaternary character in the history of the Killstream and had a large amount of content before, during, and after his feud with Ralph that had nothing at all to do with him.

On top of that, I get the vibe that if this trend keeps up half of the IF board will end up here with increasingly tenuous reasoning behind the transfers. Dick Masterson, Sargon, Digibro, etc. could end up moved here using the same "oh they had an extended period of their internet history where they directly interacted with Ralph publicly in some fashion" logic. And doing it in an attempt to troll the thread topic is gay and reminds me of google fucking with search results due to certain sites having wrong-think, it just makes the site worse for no appreciable reason.
And PPP is mostly known for fucking with Ralph. He´s not Andy, who had his peak when the gunt was in jail if I´m not mistaken, or O´Furniture, who basically made Ralph and is internet famous way beyond him.
Almost all of her content since being "found" due to Ralph has been about Ralph in some form or fashion as far as I'm aware, and her "prior history" was ED drama bullshit that doesn't really fit the bill of being "internet famous".

Last edited:

Crystal Golem

Big Dawg/Tribal Chief
kiwifarms.net
We should just start a "Survivor: Gunt Edition" thread and put all the ecelebs attached to the gunt in it and at the end of 6 months- 1 year we put whoever has talked to/about the gunt the most in the gunt forum. Simple.

Desktop User2

kiwifarms.net
I think it works with Andy but not PPP due to Andy still being closely associated with Ralph and PPP isn't. Also, PPP has more stuff that has nothing to do with Ethan, whilst Andy has a litany of appearances on the guy's show over the course of two years running now. Andy was also of more import, being involved in many more "big" happenings like the CP stream or the Miami shitshow. PPP was sort of a tertiary, or even quaternary character in the history of the Killstream and had a large amount of content before, during, and after his feud with Ralph that had nothing at all to do with him.

On top of that, I get the vibe that if this trend keeps up half of the IF board will end up here with increasingly tenuous reasoning behind the transfers. Dick Masterson, Sargon, Digibro, etc. could end up moved here using the same "oh they had an extended period of their internet history where they directly interacted with Ralph publicly in some fashion" logic. And doing it in an attempt to troll the thread topic is gay and reminds me of google fucking with search results due to certain sites having wrong-think, it just makes the site worse for no appreciable reason.

Almost all of her content since being "found" due to Ralph has been about Ralph in some form or fashion as far as I'm aware, and her "prior history" was ED drama bullshit that doesn't really fit the bill of being "internet famous".
I don´t know why you (collective you) are latching on to the Ade thing. Ade was just an example of someone that was (barely) internet famous before her involvement with Ralph and still has her thread here. Flamenco probably talks more about trains than he does about Ralph yet he still has his thread here. Both of them are peripheral internet personas that are relevant or intrinsic to Ralph´s arc, just like PPP.
If you are a fan of PPP and think he stand on his own, ok; I don´t.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
I don´t know why you (collective you) are latching on to the Ade thing.
Because it's a terrible comparison to PPP for reasons I outlined in the post you quoted.
Ade was just an example of someone that was (barely) internet famous before her involvement with Ralph and still has her thread here.
She wasn't and still really isn't internet famous was my point. Believe it or not PPP had and has fans outside of his feud with Ralph.
Flamenco probably talks more about trains than he does about Ralph yet he still has his thread here.
Which is a shit comparison, Flamenco didn't have his own channel and didn't have an audience before Ralph or separate from him, up until he was coerced into becoming a fully independent content creator, and has yet still gotten involved with Ralph again. PPP was independent of Ralph before they crossed paths, and made much more content that had nothing to do with him or the Killstream in general on top of very publicly declaring that he was done with content revolving around Ethan somewhat recently. His actual fans, from comments both here and on his youtube videos, preferred his non-Ralph content. It makes it seem like he was Gunt-centric due to the only people on the farms who gave a shit about him were people who watched Ralph's thread and followed PPP because he got under Ethan's skin.
Both of them are peripheral internet personas that are relevant or intrinsic to Ralph´s arc, just like PPP.
That's robbing the comparisons of all nuance to try and make them seem more comparable than they actually are.
I don't have to be a fan of the guy, I just don't want to see half the fucking IF board subsumed by the Gunt board out of frivolous and tenuous reasoning. Even if it would be pretty decent symbolism for the avariciousness of the Gunt.

Last edited:

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don´t know why you (collective you) are latching on to the Ade thing. Ade was just an example of someone that was (barely) internet famous before her involvement with Ralph and still has her thread here. Flamenco probably talks more about trains than he does about Ralph yet he still has his thread here. Both of them are peripheral internet personas that are relevant or intrinsic to Ralph´s arc, just like PPP.
You don't think a girlfriend who was in charge of his website is a different situation? If so, then May shouldn't have a thread here because she was notorious prior.

I just personally think threads should be tied to the current relevancy. May is here because she's Ralph's current girl. Ade was his former and still streams about him, hence here. PPP is not doing Ralph content. I just have a different thread philosophy.

Desktop User2

kiwifarms.net
I never read PPP´s thread but, just for curiosity, I searched 'Ralph' in the first and the last 20pp: just 3 pages didn´t have any mention of him besides the title, someone´s nick or a suggested thread at the bottom of the page. Funny enough, the 20 most recent had the most mentions - up to 45 a page. Pretty circumstantial, probably weak, but hey, it´s there on at least 20% of the thread pages.

Edit: 20% not 25%

FM Bradley

Pussy Dryer
kiwifarms.net
PPP being considered a product of Ralph will probably piss off PPP to no end.
I like it.

In the mean time I very respectfully vote no. It would make things easier for me personally to move his thread here so I don't have that extra click to go check his exploits or see if I missed a video of his. It just doesn't feel right to me, considering "Cooking With Surfer" and the fact that PPP will do stuff on other people (Baked, Spoony, etc.).

Find out what PPP wants and threaten the opposite if he doesn't quit gargling the Guntgrease.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never read PPP´s thread but, just for curiosity, I searched 'Ralph' in the first and the last 20pp: just 3 pages didn´t have any mention of him besides the title, someone´s nick or a suggested thread at the bottom of the page. Funny enough, the 20 most recent had the most mentions - up to 45 a page. Pretty circumstantial, probably weak, but hey, it´s there on at least 20% of the thread pages.

Edit: 20% not 25%
The thread is full of Ralph in this sense. When the thread started PPP was making a lot of Ralph content. The thread isn't really that active. What happens in the thread, as someone who frequents it is this: Every couple days one of a few people say PPP should make Ralph content, others (myself included) tell them he makes more content then just Ralph and isn't obligated to a-log him. This happens over and over and over again. It's a habitual argument between people who want him to a-log Ralph and those that don't, smattered with plugging and talking about the current projects. But without those arguments, which we've had seemingly dozens of times and we all know where each other stands, the actual content of the thread has very little to do with Ralph.