Petition to move PPP's thread to the gunt board - Are ya' ayloggin' Ashton again, buddy?

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

FM Bradley

Pussy Dryer
kiwifarms.net
The thread is full of Ralph in this sense. When the thread started PPP was making a lot of Ralph content. The thread isn't really that active. What happens in the thread, as someone who frequents it is this: Every couple days one of a few people say PPP should make Ralph content, others (myself included) tell them he makes more content then just Ralph and isn't obligated to a-log him. This happens over and over and over again. It's a habitual argument between people who want him to a-log Ralph and those that don't, smattered with plugging and talking about the current projects. But without those arguments, which we've had seemingly dozens of times and we all know where each other stands, the actual content of the thread has very little to do with Ralph.

I want him to aylawg the Gunt.

I wanted Led Zeppelin to do a reunion tour with John Bonham's son on drums too. I didn't stop listening to Zeppelin because Robert Plant has the dignity to say no.

Maybe it just isn't in him anymore. I would get that. The question is, why? There's no better time to shit on the Gunt.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want him to aylawg the Gunt.

I wanted Led Zeppelin to do a reunion tour with John Bonham's son on drums too. I didn't stop listening to Zeppelin because Robert Plant has the dignity to say no.

Maybe it just isn't in him anymore. I would get that. The question is, why? There's no better time to shit on the Gunt.
I don't know why he stopped. Maybe he just got tired of it. Or with so many people a-logging him, you stand out by being the contrarian. Or maybe by not doing it, people will get so antsy for it, when he does do it, it will be like he's been edging us all. Or maybe it's one of those things that's better left as a what if. Besides, everyone is doing a great job a-logging. Not that it wouldn't be entertaining if he did.

FM Bradley

Pussy Dryer
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why he stopped. Maybe he just got tired of it. Or with so many people a-logging him, you stand out by being the contrarian. Or maybe by not doing it, people will get so antsy for it, when he does do it, it will be like he's been edging us all. Or maybe it's one of those things that's better left as a what if. Besides, everyone is doing a great job a-logging. Not that it wouldn't be entertaining if he did.

If it's a long game him and Godwinson are attempting, that's great. I wouldn't put it past Godwinson to have given Gunt that money as a way of trying to kill him, or at least keep him afloat (as if fat sinks) until they can unleash whatever it is they're edging us with.

If I gave a fuck about church, I wouldn't ever forgive the Gunt, provided Gunt was actually responsible for getting young Ashton shunned. It'd be hard to even pretend to forgive him. If PPP is doing that as a way of achieving something better, more power to him.

Be great if another gunted individual decided to step up as competition.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
The thread is full of Ralph in this sense. When the thread started PPP was making a lot of Ralph content. The thread isn't really that active. What happens in the thread, as someone who frequents it is this: Every couple days one of a few people say PPP should make Ralph content, others (myself included) tell them he makes more content then just Ralph and isn't obligated to a-log him. This happens over and over and over again. It's a habitual argument between people who want him to a-log Ralph and those that don't, smattered with plugging and talking about the current projects. But without those arguments, which we've had seemingly dozens of times and we all know where each other stands, the actual content of the thread has very little to do with Ralph.
Also the point is moot, because as I said earlier that thread is full of people who only cared about PPP due to him seemingly being the only person Ralph was legitimately booty-bothered by. It's nearly circular logic at that point.
If it's a long game him and Godwinson are attempting, that's great. I wouldn't put it past Godwinson to have given Gunt that money as a way of trying to kill him, or at least keep him afloat (as if fat sinks) until they can unleash whatever it is they're edging us with.

If I gave a fuck about church, I wouldn't ever forgive the Gunt, provided Gunt was actually responsible for getting young Ashton shunned. It'd be hard to even pretend to forgive him. If PPP is doing that as a way of achieving something better, more power to him.

Be great if another gunted individual decided to step up as competition.
If I'm not mistaken I read one post in that thread, that had a video where he flat-out said that he was a content creator before he ever knew who Ralph was and intended to not be known as the 'guy who dunks on Ralph'. Essentially, he saw this entire thread coming weeks if not months ago and the same sentiment of "he needs to go back to doing the anti-Ralph stuff!" and didn't want to be pigeon-holed into a category that he himself says he doesn't belong in.

The whole reason he turned around and "started licking the gunt-crease" was to purposefully piss off all of the people saying that he had or needed to do anti-Ralph stuff so he could move on and go back to doing... whatever you want to call what he does.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
I would argue PPP is gunt guard. Supporting the gunt to own me, ok. The kayfabe where he tries to take credit for getting Np2 deplatformed? So he can show Ralph he is on his side about Josh that was exceptional.

Then applauding Godwinson’s donation ($700?) in lemons. Even if it’s all “kayfabe” the affects are real. Real positive engagement to the gunt, real monetary donations.. The real positive engagement he gives to Ralph on Twitter where as he is negative towards alog

Pretending to support Ralph, while unironically supporting him is real support. Even if he has his fingers tied behind his back and yells kayfabe.

His condition for me to leave the internet and he will alog Ralph imo says he probably has a guilty conscience for pretending that Ralph did 💩 to him.

Honestly would love to see some receipts other than PPP crying and saying “trust me he got me kicked out of my church.”

I would believe Ralph at least flagged him and one of the reasons why I had supported PPP is because I did believe the gunt flagged him and when I clipped him it helped People know where he was streaming again.

Maybe that is why he wants to be on good terms with the gunt he doesn’t want to be flagged? Idk seems like he gives up on content when he gets flagged. He certainly didn’t keep going covering the groypers and Baked Alaska and yet there is and were tons of great moments.
You should really learn when to shut up and not draw attention to yourself. Now that threads are getting easier to make maybe someone will make it for you as you still are guntadjecent. As you keep anoying people instead of just observing the funnies. But maybe thats what you want.

Assuming that you are a grown woman. Why do type with emojis?

FM Bradley

Pussy Dryer
kiwifarms.net
He wanted it to be about himself, and the audience he was getting from that wasn't interested in him for his own sake.

To me, he just came off as a fat virgin with Aspergers when he came on the radar during the Simpspiracy and I hated him. Something, I don't know what*, made me persist in watching him, and it paid off.

The Odd Couple PPP/Surfer dynamic is especially intriguing to me. I also loved the Christmas presents video, it gave a good glimpse into how young Ashton became the man he is, showing us what his parents found worthy of gifting to him.

He took his bullshit to new heights during the "Fat Sweaty Men" arc. I'm of course going to be disdainful of someone who grifts off people too lazy to find timestamps, uses emojis to type, and has more filters on her photos than she has teeth, but active disdain and hatred? That's a waste of energy and pretty much simping in disguise. Not to PPP. Fucking maniac.

So yeah I absolutely appreciate PPP on his own merits. #not_all_aylawwgs there, buddies.

*Oh yeah it was shitting on the Gunt. Shitting on derelicts brings folks to the Big Dawwg's table, lest we forget.

Jan Karol Swit

Card game and fat retard enthusiast.
kiwifarms.net
I'll make a final case for PPP being in the gunt-zone. Let's pretend that Gunt sub-forum existed before the Simpspiracy arc. If everything that happened during the Simpspiracy arc exactly as it did in our reality I garen-fucking-tee you that PPP's thread would not only exist on this site, but it would exist in the Gunt subforum because of his beef with ralph. Why should we act as if he wasn't as integral to ralph as Andy. Hell PPP was the only reason why Josh decided to listen to reason and the forums instead of Gunt gaurding ralph with dick in the first place.

Crystal Golem

Gator, Scarper!
kiwifarms.net
I'll make a final case for PPP being in the gunt-zone. Let's pretend that Gunt sub-forum existed before the Simpspiracy arc. If everything that happened during the Simpspiracy arc exactly as it did in our reality I garen-fucking-tee you that PPP's thread would not only exist on this site, but it would exist in the Gunt subforum because of his beef with ralph. Why should we act as if he wasn't as integral to ralph as Andy. Hell PPP was the only reason why Josh decided to listen to reason and the forums instead of Gunt gaurding ralph with dick in the first place.
He's the Yang to Warski's Yin? Interesting. It is worth pointing out that even in PPP's thread subtitle he's called "Ethan Ralph's professional troll" first and foremost over anything else though that has probably already been pointed out,.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Its kind of funny when people like Ralph say that Josh is tellling the forum what to think when its often the other way around. Thinking of his postions about Ralph, the simpspiracy and Dick masterson.

LurkTrawl

kiwifarms.net
Why should we act as if he wasn't as integral to ralph as Andy.
Perhaps because the guy barely ever appeared on his show, and at one point his name was treated like he was some kind of obese Voldemort on the Killstream? Sure the people who follow Ralph's thread were the ones to take notice of him here on the Farms, but that isn't equivalent to him being closely tied to Ralph. Besides, the Gunt subforum is for following happenings with Ralph, and PPP has made it clear that he's not doing anything else on the guy.
He's the Yang to Warski's Yin? Interesting. It is worth pointing out that even in PPP's thread subtitle he's called "Ethan Ralph's professional troll" first and foremost over anything else though that has probably already been pointed out,.
I don't like the vast majority of his stuff that isn't shitting on Ralph, but I've looked through the stuff he's done and I'd ballpark the percentage of his content being about Ralph at like %20 - %30 tops. This would be like if Dick Masterson had a thread and someone wanted to move the Maddox thread into it, sure they might have history but for now and the foreseeable future they're not going to have any real interactions with one another. I'll add though that even in that example, moving Maddox's thread to a hypothetical Dick Masterson forum would make much more sense than moving PPP's thread to the Gunt subforum seeing as those two have much more history and one is still openly antagonizing the other (Dick constantly making references to Maddox), whereas again these two seem to be fine with leaving each other alone and moving on to... whatever. Preggo teen girlfriend for Ralph, and whatever PPP's up to since I stopped paying attention to him after he made it clear he wasn't doing Gunt stuff anymore.

Also I agree with @tantric_depressive that this seems like some kind of lame attempt to punish the guy for not wanting to do Gunt content anymore, regardless of whether or not that was the intention of the thread. I don't blame him for not wanting to be pigeon-holed, a lot of people who make content become miserable as fuck when that happens.

Gilbert Grape

kiwifarms.net
Gunt board has unique threads for Rand, Faith, Gator, Ade, May, and a few more. These threads did not exist on any other board and pertained to Ralph in a very close sense, so it made sense for them to be here. PPP and Andy are their own tornado of aspergers, not gunt orbiters. Why should we import a thread? It makes more sense to add a shortcut or clone to the thread if you really feel the need to have a thread in a strange and inaccurate sub board about one specific lolcow.

Maybe I'm just autistic but imagine you come on the site to a-log PPP. You go to internet famous, scroll a bit but can't find him. By the time you reach his thread in the Gunt board, you forgot half of your sperg manifesto.

@Vetti come on man I know you like PPP, don't do him like this!

Last edited:

Crystal Golem

Gator, Scarper!
kiwifarms.net
This would be like if Dick Masterson had a thread and someone wanted to move the Maddox thread into it,
Probably the worst example you could have used since while there may not be any current out in the air drama between the two they both sit around sniping at each other any chance they get and blame each other for perceived ills.
Also I agree with @tantric_depressive that this seems like some kind of lame attempt to punish the guy for not wanting to do Gunt content anymore, regardless of whether or not that was the intention of the thread. I don't blame him for not wanting to be pigeon-holed, a lot of people who make content become miserable as fuck when that happens.
I think you're looking at this the wrong way. Plenty of people are denied threads altogether because of their need for attention. Moving the PPP thread here would just throw a minor amount of shade at PPP and hardly constitutes a punishment. Frankly the guy could do with a little humility and I could turn this accusation right back on you and say the PPP likers are just trying to shield him from negative opinions.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I've seen people talk about this here and there so it's time for a formal discussion. Essentially all of us are familiar with PPP. We remember his crusade through the summer, ayylawgin' Ralph daily, making the pig sweat. After the harvest wrapped up PPP moved away from Ralph content and has for the most part stayed in his own universe. His last involvement with Ralph stuff was a video called "Fuck Faith Vickers", where he went on to say that Faith and notably gay user Elric of Melnibone were scumbags or something. A few days later he appeared on an episode of Andy Warski's Twisted Mind show wherein PPP, Ralph, and Warski made their sole appearance together.

This all happened over a month ago and since then PPP has been less active than usual, and what he puts out is non-Ralph related, much like the content he produced between September and December.

I can think of two good reasons why PPP's thread deserves to be here:
  1. The early pages of it are all about PPP's feud with Ralph. Moving the thread here for historical purpose alone may make sense.
  2. As Ralph's legal troubles draw nearer there is a good chance that PPP will return to Ralph content, at least for a while.
But like I've said, PPP isn't making a lot of Ralph stuff today. Furthermore if his thread is moved here I can see him deciding to never make Ralph content again under any circumstances in an attempt to prove it doesn't belong on the gunt board.

I'd like to hear your opinions on this.
View attachment 1855694
It is what it is there.
I would say moving the thread here delegitimizes the small Anti-Ashton Alliance regularly posting in the PPP thread, because he can then claim "I'm not even a lolcow, I just have a thread because they're cataloging EVERYTHING the gunt touches there, but it is what it is"

LurkTrawl

kiwifarms.net
Probably the worst example you could have used since while there may not be any current out in the air drama between the two they both sit around sniping at each other any chance they get and blame each other for perceived ills.
Not really. When was the last time Maddox openly sniped at Dick?
I think you're looking at this the wrong way. Plenty of people are denied threads altogether because of their need for attention.
What does that have to do with anything?
Moving the PPP thread here would just throw a minor amount of shade at PPP and hardly constitutes a punishment. Frankly the guy could do with a little humility
>It's not a punishment
>But the guy could use some punishment

That's an incredibly gay and moronic reason to move a thread.
and I could turn this accusation right back on you and say the PPP likers are just trying to shield him from negative opinions.
And see, that attitude right there is what proves my point. Immediately deflecting to some "oh it's just people who like PPP who don't want it here!" shit. No, dude, as I've stated before (and you haven't even bothered to try and counter the point at all in your post, either) it doesn't make any sense when:
- The guy has much more content not relating to the dude, both before and after he ran into him
- Was an established content creator before ever having met Ralph
- Didn't really play that much of a direct part in much of anything Ralph did, to the extent his name was blacklisted from the Killstream and Ethan tried his best to pretend the guy didn't exist
- Has made it clear he wants to wash his hands of the guy, to the extent that he went on air and made amends with the man who had him thrown out of his fucking church and sent video of him showing his asshole, drunk, to his family and friends. Meaning he won't be relevant to the topic of the board for the foreseeable future, A.K.A. indefinitely

If this is really about the guy not doing anything on Ralph anymore, and from a lot of the responses it does seem that way, it's petty, homosexual, and a borderline gayop. On top of that as @Gilbert Grape pointed out, and as I pointed out earlier but much less articulately, it fucks with the site's readability. You'd literally be fucking up the site for petty revenge against some fat retarded Canadian because he won't pick on someone you don't like.

And I'll reiterate, the only content of his I ever liked was his anti-Ralph stuff. I'm not even close to being a fan of his, I just liked that he was great at shitting on Ralph. My concern is that this is going to end up becoming a never-ending process in which anyone even remotely related to Ethan or the Killstream gets their thread moved here from IF, fucking up both boards in the process. I was against Andy's thread being moved here because I figured this exact scenario would come up, and guess what? It did.

Edit: A good alternative would be making a "Gunt a-logs" thread or a "Gunt's Tertiary Characters" thread with links to each person's thread. Or something like that.

Last edited:

Crystal Golem

Gator, Scarper!
kiwifarms.net
>It's not a punishment
>But the guy could use some punishment

That's an incredibly gay and moronic reason to move a thread.
I'm not saying punishment just allow the thread a broader audience. Unless you think anyone being included in any thread here is some type of punishment
Not really. When was the last time Maddox openly sniped at Dick?
I think the very definition of sniping precludes being "open" but he does it all the time. More to the point dax is constantly mentioning maddox and blaming him for his woes so that's why that was a terrible comparison.
You'd literally be fucking up the site for petty revenge against some fat retarded Canadian because he won't pick on someone you don't like.
How? And no I don't care if he aylawgs ralph or not frankly I just don't think he deserves the respect that starfish loungers like yourself do.

Stop sperging about readability that's bullshit.