Petition to move PPP's thread to the gunt board - Are ya' ayloggin' Ashton again, buddy?

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying punishment just allow the thread a broader audience. Unless you think anyone being included in any thread here is some type of punishment

I think the very definition of sniping precludes being "open" but he does it all the time. More to the point dax is constantly mentioning maddox and blaming him for his woes so that's why that was a terrible comparison.

How? And no I don't care if he aylawgs ralph or not frankly I just don't think he deserves the respect that starfish loungers like yourself do.

Stop sperging about readability that's bullshit.
Nah, he's right about the readability part. Once a thread's been in a certain section of a forum for a certain length of time, a lotta people who previously read it will just forget about it if it's not in the same spot they're used to it being (especially one that's in one of it's lull periods like PPP's). As an example, I often forget about the whole Gunt section cuz I'm used to just reading the same subforum (Internet Famous) I check out before any other, and usually stay in 9/10 times I visit KF.
I don't even know why people are gung-ho about moving it here rn anyway. I could understand thinking about it if he kept trying to be involved with the Guntiverse after the Warski appearance, but there's been none of that, unfortunately enough.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Mundane Matt and May questions are the epitome of how this can get out of hand. Mundane Matt's most notorious incident aside from Gamergate and that pesky adblock, the Bouderstream, is due to the Killstream. And if it's the Killstream or Ralph related things that get threads moved here, one could move Tonka, Jim, Richard Spencer, Styx, Sargon, Baked, Fuentes, Boogie, Dax, Keemstar, Milo, Loomer and an enormity of other people because they had well known interactions with Ralph or the Killstream.

May is an interesting question. She's probably known to more people as Digi's ex then Ralph's current girl. Internet Famous people float around each other. Andy too, is in and out of Ralph's life. Personally didn't think his thread should be here either, but it's done. PPP is not doing anything Ralph related and hasn't for a while. Just doesn't seem like it's appropriate right now.

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
If we're bringing warski, ppp and everything the gunt has touched in, why not Daddy Dax?
I would love to. I think he'd get really indignant about it since it implies that his fame is mostly tied to Ralph.
PPP is not doing anything Ralph related and hasn't for a while. Just doesn't seem like it's appropriate right now.
Yea, this is it. I probably should've made this thread during an active period for PPP to see what his content this year will entail. I still think that his thread could eventually find a home here but as it is I don't think moving it right now is vital.

It's a tough one, man 1KR9Vx9.png.

Last edited:

Gilbert Grape

kiwifarms.net
I would love to. I think he'd get really indignant about it since it implies that his fame is mostly tied to Ralph.

Yea, this is it. I probably should've made this thread during an active period for PPP to see what his content this year will entail. I still think that his thread could eventually find a home here but as it is I don't think moving it right now is vital.

It's a tough one, man View attachment 1862995.
It's okay. You just wanted more kino from PPP. We all feel that way sometimes.

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this deserves it's own thread or not but I figured I'd just pop it here since it's about moving a thread too and it didn't want to shit up the forum anymore than I already have.

Could we possibly move the Seattle4Truth thread here? https://kiwifarms.net/threads/lane-...eattle4truth-seattle_truth-reals4t-s4t.35422/

This should be a lot less contentious as Seattle was a long time associate of ralph's. The thread is inactive as he is of course in jail but it would help to give a more complete picture of ralph's past.

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
Is there a way to have the same thread in 2 different subforums? Or least a link? It’s convenient having all these Ralph-adjacent people filed under “Gunt,” but most of them have lore outside of the Ralph universe. If not, then err on the side of keeping them in “Internet Famous.” That applies to PPP.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
Is there a way to have the same thread in 2 different subforums? Or least a link? It’s convenient having all these Ralph-adjacent people filed under “Gunt,” but most of them have lore outside of the Ralph universe. If not, then err on the side of keeping them in “Internet Famous.” That applies to PPP.
I've seen at least one thread that redirected from one board to a different one when you clicked on it, but damn if I can remember where I saw it or what it was. The function does exist though.

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
I've seen at least one thread that redirected from one board to a different one when you clicked on it, but damn if I can remember where I saw it or what it was. The function does exist though.
Ralph's thread is here and has a redirect link pinned on Internet Famous. The thing is, having a redirect on either board for PPP's thread wouldn't be particularly helpful. I don't think interaction with the thread bumps the redirect link so wherever it would be housed, it would eventually just sink to the backmost pages of either Internet Famous or Gunt unless it was pinned. PPP's thread is not active or important enough to justify pinning it here or in IF. Ralph's original thread is only pinned because it's one of the most notable on the site.

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
Ralph's thread is here and has a redirect link pinned on Internet Famous. The thing is, having a redirect on either board for PPP's thread wouldn't be particularly helpful. I don't think interaction with the thread bumps the redirect link so wherever it would be housed, it would eventually just sink to the backmost pages of either Internet Famous or Gunt unless it was pinned. PPP's thread is not active or important enough to justify pinning it here or in IF. Ralph's original thread is only pinned because it's one of the most notable on the site.
Is there a way to make it so the redirect link bumps like a thread?