Petition to move PPP's thread to the gunt board - Are ya' ayloggin' Ashton again, buddy?

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
The Mundane Matt and May questions are the epitome of how this can get out of hand. Mundane Matt's most notorious incident aside from Gamergate and that pesky adblock, the Bouderstream, is due to the Killstream. And if it's the Killstream or Ralph related things that get threads moved here, one could move Tonka, Jim, Richard Spencer, Styx, Sargon, Baked, Fuentes, Boogie, Dax, Keemstar, Milo, Loomer and an enormity of other people because they had well known interactions with Ralph or the Killstream.

May is an interesting question. She's probably known to more people as Digi's ex then Ralph's current girl. Internet Famous people float around each other. Andy too, is in and out of Ralph's life. Personally didn't think his thread should be here either, but it's done. PPP is not doing anything Ralph related and hasn't for a while. Just doesn't seem like it's appropriate right now.
the thing about may is shes involved in more edrama with ralph than with digi and thats past now. spencer sargon styx baked boogie keemstar milo and loomer are all far more active on the scene and fit into far more groups and interact with far more people and drama and funny incidents than just the gunt. may last we know of is/was a gunt hanger on and alot of interest about her now goes hand in hand with her proximity to the gunt,

ppp is tied to ralph, he just is. i dont care how much he tries to say hes not people know about him because he spread his ass and because he trolled ralph. i dont think hes going to branch out into doing something to warrant him being moved to another board either so you have a major figure in the gunts life doing miscellaneous things right now, plus i find it funny to egg him on by doing that.

It's interesting that 90% of the people in this sphere call each other fat when they all are.

PPP, Null, and Ralph all call each other fat when they could all literally stand to lose 100+ lbs each.
its fun to talk down to people and enforce a standard for how you want people to act or to look or to shame people in a society that forces a net of mealy mouthed compromise but its not fun to have to live up to those standards or to be shamed yourself.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Mundane Matt and May questions are the epitome of how this can get out of hand. Mundane Matt's most notorious incident aside from Gamergate and that pesky adblock, the Bouderstream, is due to the Killstream. And if it's the Killstream or Ralph related things that get threads moved here, one could move Tonka, Jim, Richard Spencer, Styx, Sargon, Baked, Fuentes, Boogie, Dax, Keemstar, Milo, Loomer and an enormity of other people because they had well known interactions with Ralph or the Killstream.

May is an interesting question. She's probably known to more people as Digi's ex then Ralph's current girl. Internet Famous people float around each other. Andy too, is in and out of Ralph's life. Personally didn't think his thread should be here either, but it's done. PPP is not doing anything Ralph related and hasn't for a while. Just doesn't seem like it's appropriate right now.
There's several things we can do to get a common ground, but I think all of it wouldn't be ideal.
Matt doesn't belong here because the boulder stream shit is yesteryear's news.
Tonka doesn't belong here, same as above. The same reasoning applies to the rest on the list.

However, at some point and/or time in the future, there will be a huge crossover again. Donga might want another fight, the Gunt will be on Warski's side if all expectations are aligned, what now? Matt might go on the offence against this pig, now what? Will this board become an "IBS sloppy seconds"? I don't like that idea. But, how would people jump between the two? If a crossover happens, which it fucking will, the event will gain far more attention than the rest of the board. With reasoning, it should automatically belong here.

To compromise, here's some workarounds I can think of, some of which I'm indifferent to (?), or against (X).
- Move threads around. Massive crossover? Just pull whatever thread in IF here. When it's over, dispose it back. (X) (Horrible idea, against the spirit of both boards!)
- Copy relating content to its own thread here. (X) (Reason: will cause confusion and frustration)
- Create a new thread here, with the suffixes of "trashfire, trainwreck" etc (?). Example are these:
1612595350740.png

1612595370279.png

Actually, I think we can all come to a compromise and move the "PPP vs. Ethan Ralph" trashfire thread here.

If a thread in IF is filled with nothing but the cow's relation to the gunt, then a new thread here is justified, with all content in relation to the pig appended. So this is a combination of 2 and 3 above, and I'm starting to like it.

May's case is indeed a special one. Outside of the gunt, she's known as digitroon's... whatever, FTM boyfriend? (Can we gas both of them?) Now, she's some nobody outside of this board. Almost every gunt-adjacent idiot who has a thread here isn't interesting enough to warrant a thread of their own in IF. They are only interesting because of their gunt-relation, so Pedopantsu's thread here is justified.

If at some point she goes off and something happens, justifying a thread in IF, then someone else can just make it. They can synthesise information we have collated, that's far easier than digging through that long thread (I still want it unlocked as a form of containment and guntstorical significance).

So, here's my suggestion in essence:
- Move the PPP vs. Ethan Ralph thread here. Maybe rename it to Guntwinson&PPP vs. Ethan Ralph?
- PPP thread can stay in IF.
- If any minor or major crossover happens, just make a new thread here with the correct suffix. For instance, if the pig goes on some gay rally with Spik Fuentes, a thread "{data} Gunt and Fuentes goes on a date blah" can be made here. Anything in the main thread can be relayed, and vice versa.
- Any gunt-adjacent morons and persons solely relevant because of the gunt gets a thread here. (Pedosu, Gaydur, Vickers etc)
- If any of the above drops the gunt or becomes far more relevant outside of the gunt and warrants a new thread in IF, the gunt-specific one here can be referenced/copied over.

I would like suffix ideas. Not sure if I should open a new thread, but here are some I have in my mind:
Gunted: Gunt's partners, ex-partners, and Andy Warski
Guntmedia: Parody songs, art, memes
Gunt: Events surrounding the pig, worthy of its own thread
Trashfire: Bigger events surrounding the pig
Trainwreck: Bigger events with legality involved, surrounding the pig
Containment: Daily discussions, such as the huge thread and the Killstream.

I suppose after it's finalised, I talk to a global mod/nool to get it implemented.

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
I moved the PPP vs Ethan Ralph thread over and put (MMA match) in the title to denote that it isn't a thread dedicated to all of their interactions, which is actually what we should do as a solution to this problem. PPP's thread can stay in IF, and a new thread should be created here for the sole purpose of discussing and laying out the history of PPP's interactions with Ralph. The OP of his Internet Famous thread already does a decent job of that up until the NP2 drama. But when PPP and Ralph interact again, consider this new thread the main place to discuss it.

But won't that leave PPP's IF thread neglected? Well the truth is, whenever PPP and Ethan were going at it, most of the discussion happened in Ralph's old thread. PPP's has always gotten less interaction that it probably should, but I'm sure if something really is notable enough, users would put in the effort to cross post on Internet Famous.

Or tell me if this is a retarded idea.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But won't that leave PPP's IF thread neglected? Well the truth is, whenever PPP and Ethan were going at it, most of the discussion happened in Ralph's old thread. PPP's has always gotten less interaction that it probably should, but I'm sure if something really is notable enough, users would put in the effort to cross post on Internet Famous.
The PPP thread needs some work, and I'll leave it to those guys that frequent the thread. It's pretty much a fan thread, I'd say IF isn't even suitable, maybe multimedia. As cows, I find the duo uninteresting, however, when they launch attacks against the pig, it's very entertaining. It's a weird symbiosis.

Since this board is exclusively for the resident fatty, it'll be up to PPP fans to crosspost, I don't think we need to worry beyond that. If they don't crosspost, it simply means they aren't interested. They probably prefer watching PPP and his neonazi boyfriend cooking shit anyway. I don't even know what's going on there anymore, that small part of "IBS leftovers" seems off the grid, after Guntwinson gave $700 in lemons to the gunt. I guess that's several months of his electricity bill? :biggrin:

Delicious Diversity

Jiggles with RAGE
kiwifarms.net
There's several things we can do to get a common ground, but I think all of it wouldn't be ideal.
Matt doesn't belong here because the boulder stream shit is yesteryear's news.
Tonka doesn't belong here, same as above. The same reasoning applies to the rest on the list.

However, at some point and/or time in the future, there will be a huge crossover again. Donga might want another fight, the Gunt will be on Warski's side if all expectations are aligned, what now? Matt might go on the offence against this pig, now what? Will this board become an "IBS sloppy seconds"? I don't like that idea. But, how would people jump between the two? If a crossover happens, which it fucking will, the event will gain far more attention than the rest of the board. With reasoning, it should automatically belong here.

To compromise, here's some workarounds I can think of, some of which I'm indifferent to (?), or against (X).
- Move threads around. Massive crossover? Just pull whatever thread in IF here. When it's over, dispose it back. (X) (Horrible idea, against the spirit of both boards!)
- Copy relating content to its own thread here. (X) (Reason: will cause confusion and frustration)
- Create a new thread here, with the suffixes of "trashfire, trainwreck" etc (?). Example are these:
View attachment 1899991
View attachment 1899992
Actually, I think we can all come to a compromise and move the "PPP vs. Ethan Ralph" trashfire thread here.

If a thread in IF is filled with nothing but the cow's relation to the gunt, then a new thread here is justified, with all content in relation to the pig appended. So this is a combination of 2 and 3 above, and I'm starting to like it.

May's case is indeed a special one. Outside of the gunt, she's known as digitroon's... whatever, FTM boyfriend? (Can we gas both of them?) Now, she's some nobody outside of this board. Almost every gunt-adjacent idiot who has a thread here isn't interesting enough to warrant a thread of their own in IF. They are only interesting because of their gunt-relation, so Pedopantsu's thread here is justified.

If at some point she goes off and something happens, justifying a thread in IF, then someone else can just make it. They can synthesise information we have collated, that's far easier than digging through that long thread (I still want it unlocked as a form of containment and guntstorical significance).

So, here's my suggestion in essence:
- Move the PPP vs. Ethan Ralph thread here. Maybe rename it to Guntwinson&PPP vs. Ethan Ralph?
- PPP thread can stay in IF.
- If any minor or major crossover happens, just make a new thread here with the correct suffix. For instance, if the pig goes on some gay rally with Spik Fuentes, a thread "{data} Gunt and Fuentes goes on a date blah" can be made here. Anything in the main thread can be relayed, and vice versa.
- Any gunt-adjacent morons and persons solely relevant because of the gunt gets a thread here. (Pedosu, Gaydur, Vickers etc)
- If any of the above drops the gunt or becomes far more relevant outside of the gunt and warrants a new thread in IF, the gunt-specific one here can be referenced/copied over.

I would like suffix ideas. Not sure if I should open a new thread, but here are some I have in my mind:
Gunted: Gunt's partners, ex-partners, and Andy Warski
Guntmedia: Parody songs, art, memes
Gunt: Events surrounding the pig, worthy of its own thread
Trashfire: Bigger events surrounding the pig
Trainwreck: Bigger events with legality involved, surrounding the pig
Containment: Daily discussions, such as the huge thread and the Killstream.

I suppose after it's finalised, I talk to a global mod/nool to get it implemented.
I definitely think some of the older IBS threads like "Andy/Ralph/Twoon Pedophile Hunter Trashire" should be moved here. Surprised that one hasn't been moved yet, given Andy's thread is here now. When it comes to threads for individuals from IF being moved here, I say it should be done on a case-by-case basis.

Someone like Gator obviously belongs here because his entire e-persona is tied to his association with Ralph. When we're talking about people like PPP and Andy Warski, I'm more on the fence, because they are heavily associated with Ralph but are also known for doing other stuff.

I guess the thing that clinches it would be "where are they going to get the most discussion, which board will appreciate the thread more?"

I also love the idea of suffixes, they give the board a bit of character and make it easier to know what you're clicking on (granted most threads are titled well enough).