Peyton Higgins / Seyton Higgins / Killstream slampig & abortion addict -

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Being a boring talentless prude who no one cares about is still better than being a bloated abomination like moomoo. It's not a high bar, but miss piggins hasn't sunk to that low or gotten that fat quite yet. Though it won't be surprising if she does sooner or later out of sheer desperation.

See this is really confusing to me if shes a prude why not go full trad thot and leech off Ralph and Fuentes? Shes got the looks for it if she slims down a couple of pounds, blue eyes, blond hair and a cute face. All the trad e-girls are dumb whores anyway if they could pull it off she can aswell. She could do the whole reborn christian thing. Saying how she changed her mind after reading a phamlet about abortion and realsing its murder, then she can gather a couple basic talking points on how a man should be a shepard for his woman or how oversexualitson hurts women and boom a really profitable grift. She could even bake in her singing by singing hymns and christian music.

Instead It seems like she hasn´t tought out her grift at all. Ok she has all the markings of a slut but none of the benefit? Shes trying to grift conservatives while being a weedsmoking degenerate?
She sometimes streams herself singing and sometimes games? Her main plattform is tiktok a plattform for children while shes trying to promote a nazi podcast? Theres no consinstancy. Where is Ralphs main audience? On youtube and dlive. Therefore doing short conscise videos would proably the things that are most profitable at the start.
Also why keep all of this nasty disgusting sexual imagery like killstream pawg and the stripper pole? It makes her a lot more unatractive then she needs to be.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
See this is really confusing to me if shes a prude why not go full trad thot and leech off Ralph and Fuentes? Shes got the looks for it if she slims down a couple of pounds, blue eyes, blond hair and a cute face. All the trad e-girls are dumb whores anyway if they could pull it off she can aswell. She could do the whole reborn christian thing. Saying how she changed her mind after reading a phamlet about abortion and realsing its murder, then she can gather a couple basic talking points on how a man should be a shepard for his woman or how oversexualitson hurts women and boom a really profitable grift. She could even bake in her singing by singing hymns and christian music.

Instead It seems like she hasn´t tought out her grift at all. Ok she has all the markings of a slut but none of the benefit? Shes trying to grift conservatives while being a weedsmoking degenerate?
She sometimes streams herself singing and sometimes games? Her main plattform is tiktok a plattform for children while shes trying to promote a nazi podcast? Theres no consinstancy. Where is Ralphs main audience? On youtube and dlive. Therefore doing short conscise videos would proably the things that are most profitable at the start.
Also why keep all of this nasty disgusting sexual imagery like killstream pawg and the stripper pole? It makes her a lot more unatractive then she needs to be.
She doesn't do the born again Christian grift because she's actually a leftist and doesn't want to actually change her personality.

She probably justifies working for the Killstream as a necessary evil for her internet career that's fine as long as she does it "her way". I bet she thinks she can deradicalize some fans by bringing them with her when she inevitably quits for her own Tik Tok.

Last edited:

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net

Ralph pays lip service to conservative talking points because that's the audience he's stuck with, but he's a self-admitted degenerate by "trad" standards and has no intention of changing. Most of his audience assumes she got gunted/thumbed to get Ralph's approval so they're probably disgusted by her. Fuentes is a thinly closeted homosexual who recoils at the mere mention of e-g*rls/w*men and teaches his audience to do the same. They're both terrible targets for full on born again conservaTHOT grifting for their own reasons.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Ralph pays lip service to conservative talking points because that's the audience he's stuck with, but he's a self-admitted degenerate by "trad" standards and has no intention of changing. Most of his audience assumes she got gunted/thumbed to get Ralph's approval so they're probably disgusted by her. Fuentes is a thinly closeted homosexual who recoils at the mere mention of e-g*rls/w*men and teaches his audience to do the same. They're both terrible targets for full on born again conservaTHOT grifting for their own reasons.
Yes but some of their biggest paypiggies spend a lot of cash donating to ethots and they have very short memories. Most people will have forgtotten about that stuff in 6 months. Look at fuentes taking it in the ass by bodybuilders and catbois alike yet he still has conservatives donating to him same with Ethan. Its frustrating watching someone struggling when there is an big almost untapped market.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net

I honestly think she's just a 90 IQ normy who somehow got into the gunt's orbit. There really doesn't seem to be anything particularly extreme about her views or personality. I'm more confused about why (and how) she is even involved with this segment of the internet, considering she seems to be on the left side of the political aisle, than I am about anything else.

Really does feel like she's just half heartedly going with the flow rather than actively trying to do/achieve any goal.

FrenlyGuy

kiwifarms.net
I honestly think she's just a 90 IQ normy who somehow got into the gunt's orbit. There really doesn't seem to be anything particularly extreme about her views or personality. I'm more confused about why (and how) she is even involved with this segment of the internet, considering she seems to be on the left side of the political aisle, than I am about anything else.

Really does feel like she's just half heartedly going with the flow rather than actively trying to do/achieve any goal.
When Ralph was banned again and found dLive, there was a crazy amount of raiding and trolling on many of the existing (3 viewers) streamers.

Pey was one of them but for one reason or another handled the trolling well enough to get a few simpfollowers. Chat would often mention other streamers on dLive on ralphs channel so he would have them on for a few mins every now and then.

I think her appeal was as a woman who knows her place also I think she was less fat then too.

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pey's problem is not only that she's generic and talentless, it's that she's boring and surprisingly prudish. She's meant to be the "Killstream pawg" but won't even use her ass to gain views. She's talentless AND boring.

Contrast her with Momokun, who is also talentless, generic and arguably more disgusting but people talk about her because she's acts so unhinged and she also has an ARMY of simps that will pay tosee her tits.
On one hand, a woman having enough self respect to not literally whore out for views is a rare virtue these days. But on the other hand, debasing yourself to be called Ethan Ralphs Phat Assed White Girl means your levels of self respect are not much higher. I guess she has the excuse she is just too stupid to realize how much she is degrading herself.

Well all of Ralph’s takes like abolishing his student debt are left wing. I’m waiting for Vaush to replace Gaydur as Cohost

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
Random Pey updates: I noticed just before she announced her collaboration with the Euthanasia Report Jaden McNeil clipped a wholly uninteresting segment (archive); coincidence? I don't think so, there must be some kind of AF talent scout working endlessly to find normie content creators to exploit. Please notice how there are no BASED Trump flags behind her in her first streams.

JADE.png

After watching some of her IRL videos I have to say she's all right, it takes guts to go out like that and she knows how to handle hecklers, the Gunt should really learn from her.

Finally: she cooked some kind of pasta with bacon, oil and butter. Bit of an overkill.
OIL.png
BUT.png

PS I can't upload videos locally because I'm a tard but I will upload the Killstream Tik Tok announcement on Youtube asap

Random Pey updates: I noticed just before she announced her collaboration with the Euthanasia Report Jaden McNeil clipped a wholly uninteresting segment (archive); coincidence? I don't think so, there must be some kind of AF talent scout working endlessly to find normie content creators to exploit. Please notice how there are no BASED Trump flags behind her in her first streams.

View attachment 2100867

After watching some of her IRL videos I have to say she's all right, it takes guts to go out like that and she knows how to handle hecklers, the Gunt should really learn from her.

Finally: she cooked some kind of pasta with bacon, oil and butter. Bit of an overkill.
View attachment 2100905
View attachment 2100906

PS I can't upload videos locally because I'm a tard but I will upload the Killstream Tik Tok announcement on Youtube asap
When does Ralph ditch Pedosu for Pey cause at least Pey can cook and expand the Gunt