Peyton Higgins / Seyton Higgins - Killstream slampig & abortion addict

Pablo Escobar

Hello, DEA? Is your fridge running?
kiwifarms.net
Before the 23 hour rewind I said I have no pity for the outcome of talentless hacks that go to LA to try and make something of themselves, but now I think about it, it's the only place for her.

Like I said earlier in the thread, she's clearly more of a sponge than a person. You get the impression she absorbed her political ideology from whoever gave her affection/knocked her up first, and continued on that path. It's just insane that this path led to worshipping the gunt of all fucking people, her ex must have been a retard butterball for her to simp for Ethan.

Despite this, I can't help but pity her because she's clearly not very bright or loved. The parents clearly don't give a fuck about her if she's wailing on the sidewalk like a stray cat hoping a record label will fall outta the sky. No, I think she'll probably remain in L.A. until she's destitute or dead, either of a drug habit or from some IP2-esque fuckery.

Before the 23 hour rewind I said I have no pity for the outcome of talentless hacks that go to LA to try and make something of themselves, but now I think about it, it's the only place for her.

Like I said earlier in the thread, she's clearly more of a sponge than a person. You get the impression she absorbed her political ideology from whoever gave her affection/knocked her up first, and continued on that path. It's just insane that this path led to worshipping the gunt of all fucking people, her ex must have been a retard butterball for her to simp for Ethan.

Despite this, I can't help but pity her because she's clearly not very bright or loved. The parents clearly don't give a fuck about her if she's wailing on the sidewalk like a stray cat hoping a record label will fall outta the sky. No, I think she'll probably remain in L.A. until she's destitute or dead, either of a drug habit or from some IP2-esque fuckery.
Well Pey will have Demon Baby number 3 in a year or so from now when Pantsu leaves him.

I just wonder who will have Demon Baby number 4, so we have the 4 Horsemen of the Guntpolcalypse.

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tfw nobody loves you enough (not even your own family) to tell you that you can't sing at all, so you don't waste your life, time, and money moving to pedowood trying hopelessly to "make it" by singing flat and off key to an audience of 15 people online and a street of people who don't care. Yikes [IP2]
1630560975492.png

I found this amusing [mostly due to the bad singing]

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fatlaska tries to MoralFag a woman named Pey (IP2) for being a stripper

When no one watches your stream or donates so you try to one up a woman by bringing up a bad moment from her past. Very Christian of you fatlaska..
1630571262069.png

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
artworks-000249623589-wx35wh-t500x500.jpg

PS Pey if you're reading this please don't cup your mic you're not a teen in the late 00s trying to sing metalcore for the first time, even if your gear is great it makes it sound like shit. On a more personal note you should focus on nailing all the notes and leave vibratos and flourishings aside, for 2 main reasons 1) you're cupping your mic 2) they're completely unnecessary in a busking scenario and unless you're a Goddess of singing you will just annoy the fuck out of random people.
Strategically deploying your flourishings is a great skill and you can do it, not everything has to be theatrical :)

Last edited:

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2511745

PS Pey if you're reading this please don't cup your mic you're not a teen in the late 00s trying to sing metalcore for the first time, even if your gear is great it makes it sound like shit. On a more personal note you should focus on nailing all the notes and leave vibratos and flourishings aside, for 2 main reasons 1) you're cupping your mic 2) they're completely unnecessary in a busking scenario and unless you're a Goddess of singing you will just annoy the fuck out of random people.
Strategically deploying your flourishings is a great skill and you can do it, not everything has to be theatrical :)
In this day and age you can look up guides on how to do everything, from people in said industries and people still don't.