Peyton Higgins / Seyton Higgins - Killstream slampig & abortion addict

AlexiTheTrucker

kiwifarms.net
she's still posting about ralph.
tweet/archive
View attachment 1788763

Forgive me for having to rip this from a different stream but neither are PAWG's and Pantsu is about the farthest thing from one. She has a more manly body than Digibro and now has a gunt. The fact that Ralph calls her a PAWG makes me want to vomit.
Behold the Female Gunt.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DonDaLemon

kiwifarms.net
That Dlive pool video is horrible to watch, so I've downloaded it and will upload an archive when I convert it tomorrow into something smaller. It's 100MB, but it really doesn't need to be.

This woman is not the most intelligent, it makes sense Ralph sought her out.

Edit: Done.

View attachment 1788591
I thought that blue blob on the right was Ralph.

Kaiser Aura

Ask me about my burger asshole
kiwifarms.net
she's still posting about ralph.
tweet/archive
View attachment 1788763
How lonely do you have to be in real life to suckle the gunt this hard? I honestly don't get it. People call Gunt a Z Celeb and I think that is generous at best. Take a survey of 100 random people and ask if they heard of the Killstream. If I were Vegas, I would put the over-under at 1.

ricky_roma

kiwifarms.net
That Dlive pool video is horrible to watch, so I've downloaded it and will upload an archive when I convert it tomorrow into something smaller. It's 100MB, but it really doesn't need to be.

This woman is not the most intelligent, it makes sense Ralph sought her out.

Edit: Done.

View attachment 1788591
why does OP say she's doing something grotesque at the pool here? nothing she does is grotesque. all she does is jump in and swim around a little bit.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
But do they actually enforce it? From where I sit it seems like the US has a whole lot of regulation regarding Covid but they are rather blasé about the whole thing.
Almost none of these laws are actually enforced. You have to go seriously full retard before they bother. On one hand I think people deliberately breaking them are fucking idiots but on the other I don't really want a government of the sort that would actually be able to enforce laws like this.
She is not hideous, but far from something desirable imo. How thirsty are men nowadays that literally any whore is worth hard earned money? She has a fat woman's ass too, it is not nicely shaped but kinda like a box. It is hard to describe the body shapes of these obese things.
Seen the other chicks in that scene? Every single other one is not only a revolting uggo but obviously batshit crazy too.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
The killstream slampig. She streams herself pole dancing on dlive and does tiktok videos when she's not busy murdering babies.
Umm, this is wrong - she didn't pole-dance, she just tried to climb on the pole, but was too weak to stay on it, and has since been too lazy to exercise enough to ever use the pole.
I bet a strong athletic bish like Pantsu could do parallel stands & backflips off the fucker tho

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
She is not hideous, but far from something desirable imo. How thirsty are men nowadays that literally any whore is worth hard earned money? She has a fat woman's ass too, it is not nicely shaped but kinda like a box. It is hard to describe the body shapes of these obese things.
... did you see this?

ElAbominacion

😭😭😭😭😤😤
kiwifarms.net
And as I recall, when he did come on the Healstream he had no idea who any of these faggots were so I seriously doubt he'd care about some slampig fan of Ralph's.
Some of those actresses who were on his show in Adult Swim were people he'd met and who were actively commenting on the work. Including the pretty japanese girl who tells the cripple no.