Peyton Higgins / Seyton Higgins - Killstream slampig & abortion addict

• DDoS is active again.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if the killstream abortion pig will be at the barbie dream mansion Saturday? Gunt should have got with her as opposed to faith. Wouldn't have nasty, messy paternity suit if he got with someone like Pey who has a Planned Parenthood multipass card.
I wonder if covid stifling local socializing/partying is what made Pey finally start travelling to meet the weird internet people she found herself involved with. I gotta imagine Ralph's been trying to get her on a plane from the beginning

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
She legit had a viral video?
I was a little mistaken she just appeared on someone else's tiktok but got tagged in it.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if covid stifling local socializing/partying is what made Pey finally start travelling to meet the weird internet people she found herself involved with. I gotta imagine Ralph's been trying to get her on a plane from the beginning
I'd be more willing to chalk it down to a bit of a) she's an attention whore and b) she sees the money some of the alt right grifters make or believe them when they tell her dollar figures so she wants a piece of the action, but I'm not gonna try to logic out why the killstream slampig de jour does what she does. Sniping ralph is hard enough on the noggin.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
I'd be more willing to chalk it down to a bit of a) she's an attention whore and b) she sees the money some of the alt right grifters make or believe them when they tell her dollar figures so she wants a piece of the action, but I'm not gonna try to logic out why the killstream slampig de jour does what she does. Sniping ralph is hard enough on the noggin.
Has there ever been any confirmation that she's at DiddlerDax's mansion while in LA?

Cow Poly

Internet privacy respecter and Discord Dog
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pey chat.PNG

(from the star wars discussion ongoing)

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
She never had a viral video. She was featured in a viral video made by a random TikToker who saw her singing on the street and filmed them doing a duet, and that video went on garner a million views.
I wonder just what some normie would think clicking on a link to her timeline & seeing Killstream Kleanup Krew & groyperposts
Pey's stellar audience retention coming off the viral, million view video.
View attachment 1919005
lol, pathetic

DiceLord

Imagine caring lmfao
kiwifarms.net
How did peypig got the moniker of abortion addict?

The common rumor is that she's had several before. Maybe someone has the receipts of it but that's what she's become known for.

She also did that tik tok dancing to the "kill that fetus " Bojak horseman song. It's like she encourages the rumors

Prince of Crows

It's been emotional
kiwifarms.net
Pey's problem is not only that she's generic and talentless, it's that she's boring and surprisingly prudish. She's meant to be the "Killstream pawg" but won't even use her ass to gain views. She's talentless AND boring.

Contrast her with Momokun, who is also talentless, generic and arguably more disgusting but people talk about her because she's acts so unhinged and she also has an ARMY of simps that will pay tosee her tits.

Last edited:

DonDaLemon

kiwifarms.net
Pey's problem is not only that she's generic and talentless, it's that she's boring and surprisingly prudish. She's meant to be the "Killstream pawg" won't even use her ass to gain views. She's talentless AND boring.

Contrast her with Momokun, who is also talentless, generic and arguably more disgusting but people talk about her because she's acts so unhinged and she also has an ARMY of simps that will pay tosee her tits.
Yeah i remember back before warski became an incel and was gonna review only fans content. He made a simple joke at Pey on the KS and she got all bent outta shape. I mean it's nothing new for a bit or conversation on the KS to come to a screeching hault (especially when moralfaging and prudishness is involved) but it was so obviously a bit by Andy and she just shut him down like he sent her a superchat asking her to do onlyfans.

ScamL Likely

It's not suicide, it's Kiwifarms™
kiwifarms.net
Pey's problem is not only that she's generic and talentless, it's that she's boring and surprisingly prudish. She's meant to be the "Killstream pawg" but won't even use her ass to gain views. She's talentless AND boring.

Being a boring talentless prude who no one cares about is still better than being a bloated abomination like moomoo. It's not a high bar, but miss piggins hasn't sunk to that low or gotten that fat quite yet. Though it won't be surprising if she does sooner or later out of sheer desperation.