Peyton Higgins / Seyton Higgins - Killstream slampig & abortion addict

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Did she purposefully misspell the game in the title or is it some joke that I’m not getting?
Its one of those ironic memes, from what i remeber it was popularised when antifa tried to make fun of stonetoss.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cow Crossover with IP2, she streamed sniped an IP2 streamer "Too everybody on IP2 Don't believe everything you read on kiwi farms." - pey
Some chick on One Sonics stream has a message for ip2 . "Too everybody on IP2 Don't believe everything you read on kiwi farms." Who is this chick??
View attachment 2205607
video:

"It honestly makes me laugh, sometimes they like try to like guess what happens with my life. they thought that I was like singing like on the street to get home. Its honestly funny. But dont believe everything you read on there"

Last edited:

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Cow Crossover with IP2, she streamed sniped an IP2 streamer "Too everybody on IP2 Don't believe everything you read on kiwi farms." - pey

video:
View attachment 2205621
No Abortion Piggie. We said you were being a thot street singing in attempts to get a record gig, nothing about you desperately trying to get a plane ticket home. Another gunt that lies non stop.

Sam Losco

Vickers won! Ade won! Ralph lost to both!
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

video:
View attachment 2205621

"It honestly makes me laugh, sometimes they like try to like guess what happens with my life. they thought that I was like singing like on the street to get home. Its honestly funny. But dont believe everything you read on there"
Someone suggests something "lol KiwiFarms all believe this, what a bunch of fags".

Also, walking around with cat ears is very basic bitch.

voidBits

Got Root
kiwifarms.net
More clips from the IP2/Cow crossover arc
Some meth head is trying to push her but she has plenty of orbiters to save her

And an IP2 shoutout

Edit:
Another youtube channel of hers I couldn't see in the OP or thread
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCChqkYWUGzL7CUHcXWm8DzA/videos

Last edited:

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
Kelvin Mcdonalds is Pey's biggest simp.
His mission: to save the white race
His plan: to remind most white women (and some men) he interacts with it's time to have a baby :)
Kate Mara, Katy Perry, Charlotte Flair, Robyn, Unknown woman, Jill, Bar Refaeli, Rebecca Kufrin, Renee Young, Connor McGregor, Abby Huntsman, Angelo John Gage, Lacey, Erin Andrews, Brittany Daniel, Allie Beth Stuckey, Paige Spiranac, Mark Madsen, Richard Spencer, Mark Madsen part 2, Meghan McCain, Robyn (again), Erica Rose, a mormon whore in a poly marriage, Jenna King Jones, Ann Coulter, Bill Hemmer, Chael Sonnen, Charlie Kirk , Jimmer Fredette, Lauren Witzke, Lauren Witzke 2, Joe Scarborough, Kayleigh McEnany and many more!

Kelvin got called a coomer:
Archive

"You're not a whore if your ninjaghinis don't triple overnight!"
Archive

"I have lots of lemons and ice creams with your name on them." Kelvin please leave some haunted fertile pussy for the rest of us :(
Archive
Pey is arguably the smartest person (at least we know she's street smart) with a thread on this God-forsaken board so she already knows to stay the fuck away from this dude IRL. He probably wants to harvest her organs or something.

Kelvin Mcdonalds is Pey's biggest simp.
His mission: to save the white race
His plan: to remind most white women (and some men) he interacts with it's time to have a baby :)
Kate Mara, Katy Perry, Charlotte Flair, Robyn, Unknown woman, Jill, Bar Refaeli, Rebecca Kufrin, Renee Young, Connor McGregor, Abby Huntsman, Angelo John Gage, Lacey, Erin Andrews, Brittany Daniel, Allie Beth Stuckey, Paige Spiranac, Mark Madsen, Richard Spencer, Mark Madsen part 2, Meghan McCain, Robyn (again), Erica Rose, a mormon whore in a poly marriage, Jenna King Jones, Ann Coulter, Bill Hemmer, Chael Sonnen, Charlie Kirk , Jimmer Fredette, Lauren Witzke, Lauren Witzke 2, Joe Scarborough, Kayleigh McEnany and many more!

Kelvin got called a coomer:
Archive

"You're not a whore if your ninjaghinis don't triple overnight!"
Archive

"I have lots of lemons and ice creams with your name on them." Kelvin please leave some haunted fertile pussy for the rest of us :(
Archive
Pey is arguably the smartest person (at least we know she's street smart) with a thread on this God-forsaken board so she already knows to stay the fuck away from this dude IRL. He probably wants to harvest her organs or something.
William Pierces son is named Kelvin / Kalvin. The liberal one that’s ashamed of his father. Maybe this guy is pierces grandson that is rebeling against his father. (Even though I think Kelvin Pierce only has daughters)

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MOAR cow crossover
One Sonice begs IP2 to add Pey (gunt/ethan ralph sucker)
View attachment 2223819

Pey and IP2 streamer One sonic beg to put Pey on IP2

apparently she was also chat raided by IP2 and told them she "hopes they love themselves, she loves them and hopes they find success"

Last edited:

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ip2 cross over, she is desperate to get on that network. It seems that one sonic (ip2 streamer) streams with her alot
Pey Teaches One Sonic how to deal with being pressed.
View attachment 2242167
Kiwi farms living rent free in Peys head.
View attachment 2242173
kiwifarms lives rent free in pey's head.

Sam Losco

Vickers won! Ade won! Ralph lost to both!
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ip2 cross over, she is desperate to get on that network. It seems that one sonic (ip2 streamer) streams with her alot

kiwifarms lives rent free in pey's head.
View attachment 2242401
She's probably banging him so he sticks around.
Also love that phone holder she's got. Looking up the nose of the streamer is the best angle.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

GAME BOY ADVANCE

MODEL NO. AGB-001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
well it finally happened Pey got added to IP2 (last name on the list of adds) (archive)
View attachment 2245671

now 3 gunt orbiters are on ip2, Kyler, Cultural War Criminal and now Pey.

Will the gunt step up and bend the knee to IP2?
Good to see The Big Dawgs (PPP) name in the list and of course Therightstuff would be one of the mods to shill her, they’re possibly the most hated mod on ip2.