Philosophy Tube / Oliver Lennard / Oliver "Olly" Thorn / Abigail Thorn - Breadtube's Patrick Bateman.

Tombigbee

kiwifarms.net
I guess I watched it for the same reason you apparently did. And I skipped around a lot and fast forwarded when I watched. I probably watched about 30 to 40 mins of it. I joined kiwi specifically to gawk and make fun of Olly, because I couldn’t believe he actually did this insane thing. Still can’t. So I’m motivated lol. But yeah those streams are tough going.

Pinga

kiwifarms.net
I guess I watched it for the same reason you apparently did. And I skipped around a lot and fast forwarded when I watched. I probably watched about 30 to 40 mins of it. I joined kiwi specifically to gawk and make fun of Olly, because I couldn’t believe he actually did this insane thing. Still can’t. So I’m motivated lol. But yeah those streams are tough going.
I'm just a dumbass, but before he grew his hair out, I never would have seen this coming. He seemed actually a pretty nice guy. Guess that's how they reel you in.

Tombigbee

kiwifarms.net
I'm just a dumbass, but before he grew his hair out, I never would have seen this coming. He seemed actually a pretty nice guy. Guess that's how they reel you in.
Yes, same.

My “story” as such is that back in the day I would watch Nyktyne or whatever it was. I would watch Prof Corey Anton, Thunderfoot, that guy who was an anti-natalist (Immhendam or something like that).

I remember Contra would occasionally dress up in like 17th century wigs and makeup but I assumed he was a drunk, effete college student. I didn’t connect it to gender issues, not at all.

Then I heard he had a “breakdown” or something. Then I learned he was back and was presenting as queer or whatever. I was surprised but I did remember how he would dress up like I said. So in retrospect it sort of fit.

But then out of nowhere I heard that “Philosophy Tube” (who I vaguely had seen) was ALSO trans and coming out. Seemed like a normal enough dude, so I was shocked and wondering how the hell these leftie dudes were trooning out. Then I saw his Identity video, remembered that Contra talked about “kiwi farms” (which I had never heard of) and how it would shit talk him, so sought it out figuring people would be dunking on Philosophy Tube.

And the rest is history, here I am shit talking Olly and Contra (but especially Olly) with the rest of you fine people lol.

Victoria Adams

kiwifarms.net
My “story” as such is that back in the day I would watch Nyktyne or whatever it was. I would watch Prof Corey Anton, Thunderfoot, that guy who was an anti-natalist (Immhendam or something like that).

I remember Contra would occasionally dress up in like 17th century wigs and makeup but I assumed he was a drunk, effete college student. I didn’t connect it to gender issues, not at all.

Then I heard he had a “breakdown” or something. Then I learned he was back and was presenting as queer or whatever. I was surprised but I did remember how he would dress up like I said. So in retrospect it sort of fit.

But then out of nowhere I heard that “Philosophy Tube” (who I vaguely had seen) was ALSO trans and coming out. Seemed like a normal enough dude, so I was shocked and wondering how the hell these leftie dudes were trooning out. Then I saw his Identity video, remembered that Contra talked about “kiwi farms” (which I had never heard of) and how it would shit talk him, so sought it out figuring people would be dunking on Philosophy Tube.

And the rest is history, here I am shit talking Olly and Contra (but especially Olly) with the rest of you fine people lol.

Pretty much the reason I'm here lol. I liked Contra back in the day inc. his cross-dressing weirdness. It was refreshing to see a man dressing up without linking it to his lady brain. Next thing you know, he's fallen for the trans 'wrong brain' shit hook, line and sinker and started transitioning into whatever the hell he is now.

Ollie's videos were also kind of good at the beginning but a bit dry and not really in-depth or critical in any real way. Then he started copying every part of Contra's shtick like a bad rip off, so it didn't surprise me hugely when he came out as trans. The whole thing's just been so performative: unveiling his coming out video, media interviews timed to release on practically the same day etc.

Obviously being trans makes him the most oppressed person on the planet, esp. as he lives in the evil terfy UK and not somewhere more progressive like Russia or North Korea. Ignore the fact that his acting career has since taken off, he has tons of new followers, a shit load of press since 'coming out' etc. So presumably becoming trans has been big bank for him too.

And yet, not one person in the mainstream has even suggested that this was perhaps a little bit calculated or manipulative, you know.

So yeah, finding that Kiwi Farms is the only place you can say this kind of stuff. Eugh.

Last edited:

PennyAni

kiwifarms.net
Wait, so he didn't actually win anything and he's issuing this pseudo-press release just in case? Sounds extremely egotistical to turn up your nose at an award you haven't even won yet (regardless of ideological disagreement— can't fault him for having those). Wouldn't the not egomaniacal normal thing be just turning the award down if/when you won it, instead of this weird preemptive thing? (It also just smells like cope, like he knew that he wasn't going to win and didn't want to be embarrassed so he puts out some dumb statement saying that he doesn't even want the award anyway.) Posh narcissist through and through.

Also, I don't know if anyone has been keeping tabs on the @snl825 account, but it hasn't tweeted anything since July 28 (around the time someone posted about the account on here).

Hi, long time-first time poster here. I haven't yet finished the thread but this press release about quitting the LGBT awards things due to disliking a sponsor *before he's even won a thing* is just so.....I mean, I shouldn't be surprised at the depths of dude's pathological narcissim but somehow I am.

Also noted how he was hyping up the "Food, Beauty, Whatever" video with multiple "best thing I've ever done"...."best character I ever wrote!"...."best thumbnail I've ever made!" tweets and I'm just wondering how THE HELL has his fanbase not turned on him yet? This is almost like Twilight Zone.

Also, the reason I even popped up was to post about some recent remarkably unsubtle snl825 sperges. I'm behind on the thread but hopefully someone will have mentioned it by the time I catch up.

PennyAni

kiwifarms.net
Hmmm perhaps his mood will darken if the possible anticipated reunion with Contra has been cancelled…

View attachment 2486771
And also Philosophy Tube is unlike anything else. And using his million subscribers milestone to wheedle out a few more Patreon bucks. Correct me if I’m wrong but even Contra wasn’t so obnoxious with the constant talk of subscriber counts and the success of the channel:

View attachment 2486787View attachment 2486789

I do agree that Philosophy Tube is weird though….

Where else can you see weird shit like that? Well, on Contrapoints, Olly. Only weirder and better and more original.

esmeggs

Terfina Ghastley-Warrcrimes
kiwifarms.net
Stephanie L made some odd comments under a Vaush video about Olly being cancelled for his "transphobic" joke about Trump being trans or whatever. Stephanie says that they think Olly is going to troon out soon (citing that Olly has been dropping hints on his livestreams). I know someone a while back (@Tombigbee I think?) made a post about how Olly was dropping major hints on livestreams way back in May 2020, but it's still odd to defend someone by basically going "well they can make a trans joke because I think they're going to troon out". Stephanie literally says that people should revisit in a few months because they think Olly will have come out as a trans by then.
Here's part of one of these comments that really sticks out: "(Aaalso re "when trans people make the joke it's different" : without going TOO deep down the speculation rabbit hole, I'm increasingly not so sure Olly still identifies as cis ... all I'm sayin' is Philosophy Tube Season 3 is apparently coming Jan 2021, so maybe we revisit this whole thing after that and see if it lands differently? :) )"
HUGE claim to make when you're uncertain, and Stephanie was dead on too.
Screenshot (528).png
Screenshots below are more of Stephanie defending Olly, other things that point to it being Olly is how certain Stephanie is that the backlash Olly faced for his trans joke was actually much less severe than the backlash he faced for being friends with Contrapoints (when Contra was being "cancelled"). Stephanie also mentions how people tried to figure out what triggered Olly (by going through his more personal videos) and then used that against him (he might have mentioned this on a livestream but still... very odd). Stephanie also says "big mad" a few times and Olly said that just a few days ago. Lastly Stephanie also defends his eyebrows.
Screenshot (530).pngScreenshot (529).png
Screenshot (524).pngScreenshot (525).pngScreenshot (526).pngScreenshot (531).pngScreenshot (532).pngScreenshot (533).pngScreenshot (534).pngScreenshot (535).png
There was actually an interesting moment in one of Olly's recent livestreams (the 1 million sub celebration one I think) where he said he very much does not have ADHD.
I was wrong, it was actually from the Social Constructs livestream (July 18th, 2021.). Here's his strange rant about how he doesn't have ADHD:
Comment he's responding to is: "'Yeah I just do things'- there's someone who doesn't have adhd."
"Yeah I think I definitely do not have that um I find it quite hard to relate when people talk about adhd because i'm just like- (*spaces out*) and I used to be when I was like a teenager quite sort of not very compassionate when people said that they couldn't pay attention. I was like what do you mean you just you just pay just do it just pay attention, and now I recognize that actually that's uh not everyone can do that and that actually I am perhaps even have a slightly enhanced capacity to do that and I'm also not invulnerable um so yeah."

Tombigbee

kiwifarms.net
Stephanie also says "big mad" a few times and Olly said that just a few days ago.
That might be as close to a smoking gun as we are going to get. Preponderance of the evidence points to Olly.

Edited to add: Stephanie also says “so we shall see, we shall see” which I can absolutely hear in Olly’s voice. I’ve slogged thru enough live streams. There’s a voice in Stephanie’s comments that I recognize.

Last edited:

Victoria Adams

kiwifarms.net
Stephanie L also starts appearing in Mia Mulder and ContraPoint videos in July, 2020. I guess this person could have discovered all of them at around the same time... Their first comment on ContraPoint's video is to gush at how amazing PhilosophyTube is, which is interesting...

Also, are there any American dialects that use 'arse' instead of 'ass'? Just seems like such an obvious USA / UK difference. Yet, here's Stephanie L using arse unprompted twice while defending ContraPoints in the comments section of one of his (now deleted) videos:

(Read bottom up. You can find the quotes if you search under Contrapoint's videos using the website Esmeggs recommended: https://ytcomment.kmcat.uk/ )
zdrhsdfh ezsrxdydrsz.png

Stephanie also says "big mad" a few times and Olly said that just a few days ago.

Agreeing with Tombigbee here, this is a pretty damning find in my opinion... Esmeggs, your finds have been amazing!

AfghanBlue

kiwifarms.net
Yes, same.

wow, this is touching.
I was aware of kiwi farms for years and years- used to only look at it when encyclopaedia dramatics would go down, but didn’t really gel with the format or use it- but my original, gradually growing discomfort with whatever it was about Olly, which all became clear with his fucking crazy weaponised, agenda’d af Full-Narc-otic break “coming out”, and how unbearable it was that people were lapping it up, is what finally had me make an account.

I don’t hate trans people, i don’t hate youtubers, i only vaguely care to laugh at Lolcows- look at all these gathered people who just passionately hate only Olly enough to make a whole bastard account on a (misunderstood) website of ill repute lmfao.

wow kiddo, you really are a piece of shit. he might take it as a compliment?
maybe it’s ‘any attention is good fuel’, kind of thing?
idrk how it works with people like him.

AfghanBlue

kiwifarms.net
Stephanie L made some odd comments under a Vaush video about Olly being cancelled for his "transphobic" joke about Trump being trans or whatever. Stephanie says that they think Olly is going to troon out soon (citing that Olly has been dropping hints on his livestreams). I know someone a while back (@Tombigbee I think?) made a post about how Olly was dropping major hints on livestreams way back in May 2020, but it's still odd to defend someone by basically going "well they can make a trans joke because I think they're going to troon out". Stephanie literally says that people should revisit in a few months because they think Olly will have come out as a trans by then.
Here's part of one of these comments that really sticks out: "(Aaalso re "when trans people make the joke it's different" : without going TOO deep down the speculation rabbit hole, I'm increasingly not so sure Olly still identifies as cis ... all I'm sayin' is Philosophy Tube Season 3 is apparently coming Jan 2021, so maybe we revisit this whole thing after that and see if it lands differently? :) )"
HUGE claim to make when you're uncertain, and Stephanie was dead on too.
View attachment 2536388
Screenshots below are more of Stephanie defending Olly, other things that point to it being Olly is how certain Stephanie is that the backlash Olly faced for his trans joke was actually much less severe than the backlash he faced for being friends with Contrapoints (when Contra was being "cancelled"). Stephanie also mentions how people tried to figure out what triggered Olly (by going through his more personal videos) and then used that against him (he might have mentioned this on a livestream but still... very odd). Stephanie also says "big mad" a few times and Olly said that just a few days ago. Lastly Stephanie also defends his eyebrows.

I was wrong, it was actually from the Social Constructs livestream (July 18th, 2021.). Here's his strange rant about how he doesn't have ADHD:
Comment he's responding to is: "'Yeah I just do things'- there's someone who doesn't have adhd."
"Yeah I think I definitely do not have that um I find it quite hard to relate when people talk about adhd because i'm just like- (*spaces out*) and I used to be when I was like a teenager quite sort of not very compassionate when people said that they couldn't pay attention. I was like what do you mean you just you just pay just do it just pay attention, and now I recognize that actually that's uh not everyone can do that and that actually I am perhaps even have a slightly enhanced capacity to do that and I'm also not invulnerable um so yeah."
HmmmmMM. This might be me getting back on the train that he might be the sock again:

i’m sure speculating about someone gender identity is haram, and someone as woke as SNL should know this.
Also i have never seen anyone need to explain a joke / every genius thought they have as much as Tha Tube, or as SNL, in this case…

God, is it really going to be the case that my half joke about him doing an Acute Reverse Lineham, and trooning simply to avoid transphobia criticism -whilst, in keeping, creating a (bad) TV career where there wasnt one, rather than destroying (a good) one?

-'Big mad' is just lameo 'repeato the funny!' speak, a la 'Y'all', 'I was today years old' and 'you must be fun at parties'.

@Victoria Adams I can see the kind of loser anglophile yank theatre type Whovian chud that Stephanie appears to be, saying arse rather than ass, tbh.

(Also lol that you're a new account, and there's also someone else on this thread posting as Posh, w a Posh photo.
A looot of VB love in the TubeHateSphere haha.)

Who was it who was comparing Stephanie L to SNL using some writing comparison site? Its definite THEY are the same; the interesting thing would be comparing Tube's scribings to these.

The possible kill-off of this theory, is the Contrapoints commenting- mind though, it is not beyond the bounds of possibility that Tube would like to keep his hand in there, in some respect, control freakishly..
Maybe this sparked it, wanting to continue to comment unabated on Contra, after the falling out.

He could totally have had this alt for years-sitting on a throwaway; an old account is very useful, as people give these a bit of respect and credence right of the bat.
And just only started with the Turner syndrome, detailed character build very recently.

lmao, i love that we are having to build this possible insane alternative universe, if it turns out, only to explain how much of an obsessed nut this rando fan is. What a fucking howl.

@esmeggs LMAO his fucking MOUSTACHE in the weird bad acting 'adhd' livestream holy hell
also
Q:'where d'ya get your dress?'-T: internet
STOP BUYING YOUR CLOTHES OFF THE INTERNET - THEY WONT, AND DONT, FIT.

Last edited:

esmeggs

Terfina Ghastley-Warrcrimes
kiwifarms.net
"ahole" also strikes me as very American. However, the phrase "genuinely baffled" seems to me to be very British. Could an American or a Brit comment on this?
I'm American. I had no clue British people said "arse" and I've never in my life heard the phrase "fair cop" before. "Goodness gracious" is something I've only heard dorky mormon teens that are convinced they'd go to hell for swearing say. I'm pretty sure I said "genuinely baffled" in one of my last posts, it isn't something that strikes me as strictly a British phrase.
I don’t hate trans people, i don’t hate youtubers, i only vaguely care to laugh at Lolcows- look at all these gathered people who just passionately hate only Olly enough to make a whole bastard account on a (misunderstood) website of ill repute lmfao.
Honestly Olly is too goofy for me to hate or even dislike. I dislike some of the other lolcows on here (Nyk in particular), but Olly is just too goofy for me to really take him seriously or have any ill will towards. I do despise how much he hates women, but outside of that whatever. In his own words he seems to just be a "soyboy with a big ego" not a "narcissistic supervillain". Mostly I'm just here because I like clowning on him and I'm invested in the drama surrounding him. Would genuinely like to see a redemption arc where he makes an honest effort to be less misogynistic and I hope his mental health improves but I know that's :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
It never even crossed my mind that snl/Steph could be an anglophile that used British slang to sound British, that makes sense but I'm lost on how an American would even know the phrase "fair cop". I do think snl/Steph is Olly based off of what has been uncovered, but god it's just so much. I thought my potentially schizophrenic ramblings about his typing during the last livestream could've been the smoking gun but then the Stephanie account was found and that's a whole new can of worms.

Last edited:

NormieCasual

kiwifarms.net
So we have found a second American cis woman who cannot get pregnant, that is weirdly obsessed by Ollie?

I can appreciate the writing style analysis, but the stories are basically the same. Weird "feminist" who is from America, are "cis" and refuse to see womanhood as biological because they cannot be pregnant. Then it's the strange obsession with PT. Like, SNL even fits perfectly here (S=Stephanie, N can be a middle name and L for the surname) together with some random numbers.

Still not 100% sure if I buy that it's PT, could be a stalker fan, or he has seriously created this character of a woman to parade around to own the TERF's.

nickname required

kiwifarms.net
Came here to say that IF Stephanie is not a sock puppet she could be a non-native English speaker. I'm from Europe and depending of when I learned certain phrases/words I'll say them in an american or british accent/writing. Maybe they're actually from Canada, maybe they're first-generation immigrants, etc.

Also I find how PT brag about his relationship deeply upsetting. Boo-hoo, he was such a charming, loving boyfriend and he got dumped! He used to buy Versace for his high maintenance gf and all he ended up with is a broken heart.
He keeps cultivating this image of himself, I bet his dream is having some groupie confessing her love.
How much full of yourself do you have to be to even admit that you asked your ex to return a gift and find nothing embarrassing in it? He's always been rich, it's not like it was a problem for him.
The fact that he talks so much about his past relationships makes every partner he's been with at risk of being harassed if they dump him, or do him wrong.
And the worst part is that he probably wants that. He wants to have the upper hand and shit-talk someone with his audience.
Maybe I'm reaching a bit but I think the Versace thing was not only a clear reference to Contra but a clear message to her saying that he can build piece by piece a negative image of his ex if he wants to.

orchighschool

kiwifarms.net
I can imagine Olly thinking he's smart by pretending to be his fetishized American dream-girl. I mean, we've already seen that exact same thing it in the last video where he did a cringe-inducing American accent.

I could also imagine him preparing fake questions to praise himself, or stir up drama that he is able to deliver the "perfect" answers to.
He already explained that he writes video scripts this way, he tries to hand questions to the audience to make them engage.
I don't think there is anything wrong with that, but for someone as narcissistic as him it seems like a mentality he would also apply to livestreams and comments, all to perform whatever image he needs to.

Even if Stephanie isn't Olly, he probably has sockpuppet accounts, because in the end he's a narcissist IT'S ALL A PART OF THE THEATRE!

Last edited:

Victoria Adams

kiwifarms.net
Some thoughts on why Stephanie L might not be philosophyTube for balance:

I checked out a few of their other subscriptions to see if they'd commented. I basically checked out the first 20 channels on their subscription page - I think there are about 20-24 channels to go, but I don't know if I cba to go through the rest.

Here's some of their earliest comments:

sdssdsfsywrw4.png

Lots on Channel Awesome, which I think has already been mentioned:
tstsyterdstytszdf.png

dfstesyrtrsuyrdf.png

Then in 2020, this person goes loco over PhilosophyTube:

SAERESRTREZS.png

rsstrtyetAEsrstrtzs.png

dfzhsdjfgdsdsjf.png

gfxfjdfutdr.png

fgjdgjfd.png

ttuerytreyr.png

I honestly don't know what any of this could mean. Stephanie clearly likes books & musicals but PT is the only YouTuber they really start raving about and it's all just so obsessive. No idea if they are PT but they seriously need to take a break from YT if not.

If this is PT, why did he only start defending himself so much in June, 2020? Why not before? If it's not PT, then why are they so set on defending every little thing PT does? IDK...

Does anyone know if PT has a particular interest in Les Mis, Harry Potter, Hunger Games & Book Thief for example?

Rose_of_Troon

kiwifarms.net
Also I find how PT brag about his relationship deeply upsetting. Boo-hoo, he was such a charming, loving boyfriend and he got dumped! He used to buy Versace for his high maintenance gf and all he ended up with is a broken heart.
Contra probably cringed over the tacky and overpriced versace christmas gift. I stan those insides on your relationship, Abigail. Keep spilling the tea.

On what precise moment did the transing happen? Was it an aftermath to your breakup? Was it like a ‚I can’t get over this person unless I become them‘-moment? 🍿

Victoria Adams

kiwifarms.net
Made an account to write this. You can compare two people's writing styles on this website here: http://www.utpsyc.org/synch/

So I checked out Stephanie L and SNL825 to see if the computer would pick up on any similarities. Bear in mind that the score is between .50 and 1, with most people hitting an average of .78.

I copied and pasted the most recent comments from Stephanie and SNL825. The computer needs at least 50 words to make an accurate analysis, so I used over 500 words from each account.

SNL825 and Stephanie L are completely unconnected, right? So they should - in theory - have pretty different writing styles and would therefore presumably hit a below average connectedness score - so something under .78...? To quote the website: "To give you an idea, most LSM scores for general writing samples range between .60 and .90" - so an LSM score of .90 would be close, but still fairly average in terms of showing a connection between these two people.

According to this website, Stepanie and SNL825 have a writing style similarity of '1'. That is to say that these two "completely unrelated" people write in extremely similar ways. So similar in fact, that they literally can't achieve a higher score. To quote the website: "LSM score is far above average."

Obviously this is circumstantial and not conclusive proof that these two people are related at all. But it is fascinating to me that these two apparent strangers write in such a similar way that the computer ended up giving them the highest possible score. That's definitely odd, right?

Gonna go on the hunt for some of Ollie / Abi's writing now since this has really piqued my interest.

Can't archive the page, but here's some attachments:

This may not be the smoking gun I originally thought it was.

I did end up adding some of PhilosophyTube's Tumblr posts to the page to compare with Stephanie L, and likewise they came back with an alikeness rating of '1'.

But....
Then for a control, I thought I'd check out some unrelated people to make sure.

esmeggs writes fairly long posts with full sentences so they seemed like an obvious candidate (@esmeggs but let me know if you want me to delete)

Again, we have a likeness rating of '1'.

So either I've just discovered that essmeggs is secretly PT or - much more likely - this website is a bit broken right now.

Probably will edit my first post to reflect this.
Yeah. apparently it's too late to edit it...

eryawatz.png
thdgsdxc.png
jysdyrue5y4rsg.png
ryesytwzs.png

@AfghanBlue Oh shit, didn't notice the other VB - but yeah, I guess a good pick for KF commenting

Last edited: