PIGGY FUCKER STREAMER EXPOSED FOR HAVING FUCK ALL VIEWERS, DIPPED BELOW FIVE HUNDRED AGES AGO. - LESS THAN 360 VIEWERS LMFAO

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
X A N D E R.
with your thirty little people on youtube oh please

BEEP BOOP Master Ralph does not pay us enough to watch his stream. Us bots have been abused for too long. We have moved on BEEP BOOP.
imagine trying to own kf online wasting money on viewbots while your mom is dying and youve not enough left from your wigger spite spending to pay her shit.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And to think all he had to do after he "won" that fight with Tonka was to keep his mouth shut and not act like a sperg, but nope... not only did he do the exact opposite, but he burned all his fucking bridges too with everyone that knew him.

Now his numbers are suffering because of it.
There was once a time when Ralph was considered the calm and rational one, but the truth is he just has no charisma and now he's one of the biggest embarrassments of the bloodsports craze. Is "STAAAAAY BAAACK!" Andy still going?

KaiserBlade

kiwifarms.net
So REEEEEthan Ralph gunted himself again, only now it's with his views.

Not surprised it was to this degree, considering most everyone knew he was fudging his numbers. Too was it wasn't with the fudge he could eat.

Gravityqueen4life

kiwifarms.net
im surprised the killstream has any fans at all. i listened to a ghost radio clip awhile back and one of the callers was an old killstream fan. his reason for leaving was because Ralph is a alcoholic who dosent care about whites and a sex pest.

my guess the majority of people who listened to the killstream back in say, 2016 and 2018 are long gone. makes you wonder what the average killstream fan looks like today.

Last edited:

inception_state

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
personally i think he peaked when he literally ree'd at kop on the kumite.
Nah, the healstream was the peak. All sorts of people were calling in, Sam Hyde made a surprise appearance, they raised a ton of money for cancer, and the viewer count was off the charts.

Of course, it was all downhill from there, with the resulting YouTube ban causing the succession of shitty streaming platforms as Ralph lost viewers and guest quality every step of the way.