PIGGY FUCKER STREAMER EXPOSED FOR HAVING FUCK ALL VIEWERS, DIPPED BELOW FIVE HUNDRED AGES AGO. - LESS THAN 360 VIEWERS LMFAO

6thRanger

" 🎶 I've had enough of these people...! 🎶 "
kiwifarms.net
It's surreal to me I even used to watch this. My sides honestly used to be in orbit every killstream. I saw MundaneMatt BTFO live. What a high speed fall.

Will he continue until it's 10 Ayelogs watching ?

How pathetic, Ethan. This is truly noose tying material.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Be ralph
>You've officially destroyed Donga, Xander, Mr.Vickers, Broke dick josh,CRP,Queen of /Pol/, IP2, PPP and the broke dick aylawgs
>you caused josh so much strife he ends the farms and peacefully sunsets himself
>Millions join your stream to praise you, call you a fit chad
>Trump himself joins the stream to call you a high energy fighter
>max limit super chats,lemons etc start pouring in
>You hear a knock on your door
>Jim opens up holding a crown, box of Makers Mark and a check for $100k
>says it was he who looked up to and admired you, the editor and chief of the Ralph Retort.
>all streaming services start flooding your email with 90 million dollar contracts to become an exclusive streamer
>Hot women start pouring in and chant your name
>ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN
>As everything becomes right in the world, laughing it up drinking makers mark from your golden chalice sent from the governor of Tennessee everything starts to get hazy, distorted and echoey and you hear a voice although faint you can still make it out
Eth(((an-an-an-n))) R(((alph-alph-alph))) IT'S ME GAYDUR!

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net
>Be ralph
>You've officially destroyed Donga, Xander, Mr.Vickers, Broke dick josh,CRP,Queen of /Pol/, IP2, PPP and the broke dick aylawgs
>you caused josh so much strife he ends the farms and peacefully sunsets himself
>Millions join your stream to praise you, call you a fit chad
>Trump himself joins the stream to call you a high energy fighter
>max limit super chats,lemons etc start pouring in
>You hear a knock on your door
>Jim opens up holding a crown, box of Makers Mark and a check for $100k
>says it was he who looked up to and admired you, the editor and chief of the Ralph Retort.
>all streaming services start flooding your email with 90 million dollar contracts to become an exclusive streamer
>Hot women start pouring in and chant your name
>ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN
>As everything becomes right in the world, laughing it up drinking makers mark from your golden chalice sent from the governor of Tennessee everything starts to get hazy, distorted and echoey and you hear a voice although faint you can still make it out
Eth(((an-an-an-n))) R(((alph-alph-alph))) IT'S ME GAYDUR!
More like

Kingu Cinnamon

too tired to sleep
kiwifarms.net
Whilst I do agree with many here that most of the appeal of the Killstream was the guests, Ralph acted very differently than he does now. If you go back and look at some of the steams from "Golden Age arc" Ralph almost sounds like a different person. He sounds calmer and more laid back, but not lazy and he seems to be able to roll with jokes aimed at him. He also is able to stand back and let the guests/tards do their thing, which while that might not sound great it's better than what Donga or current year Ralph does.

I do think that Ralph still had many of the same issues and many other ones that we couldn't see back then were just lying under the surface, but I do think he was a better host back then.

TL;DR Ralph wasn't the best host but he has actively degenerated post-Jim into the paper thin-skinned, drug and drink-addled, sex-pest blob that he is now.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
TL;DR Ralph wasn't the best host but he has actively degenerated post-Jim into the paper thin-skinned, drug and drink-addled, sex-pest blob that he is now.
It's post-Jim and post-Zidan so now it's just a boring shitshow of z-celebs and reading news article like a fucktard, but hey, remember Mundate Matt? Anyone? ANYONE? PAYPIGS PLS RESPOND.

Kingu Cinnamon

too tired to sleep
kiwifarms.net
It's post-Jim and post-Zidan so now it's just a boring shitshow of z-celebs and reading news article like a fucktard, but hey, remember Mundate Matt? Anyone? ANYONE? PAYPIGS PLS RESPOND.
FUCK YOU ALAWG, REMEMBER THE BOULDER KING STREAM THAT WAS ALL ME Even though it was Zidan that actually called Matt out while Jim and Keemstar put pressure on him while I sat back drunk out of my mind. FUCK YOU KAREN, BROKE DICK FARMER

Edilg

kiwifarms.net
FUCK YOU ALAWG, REMEMBER THE BOULDER KING STREAM THAT WAS ALL ME Even though it was Zidan that actually called Matt out while Jim and Keemstar put pressure on him while I sat back drunk out of my mind. FUCK YOU KAREN, BROKE DICK FARMER
He was just coping about that recently. Saying something like he was working the controls behind the scenes to get everything going. Must be tough to send out links over Twitter DMs while pouring your next shot.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
He was just coping about that recently. Saying something like he was working the controls behind the scenes to get everything going. Must be tough to send out links over Twitter DMs while pouring your next shot.
Double fisting Coca Cola and whiskey is fucking hard work, dude. WHEN YOU PUT IN WORK YOU PUT IN WORK! That and reading your threads is a full time job, of course.

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
Tonka Saw gets more viewers than Ralph now.
View attachment 2130726
View attachment 2130727
View attachment 2130728
View attachment 2130729I'm good, bout to take a nap, Tonka Saw put me to sleep. I'll talk to 1 or 200 Chinese people on Trovo tonight.
THANK YOU! This is exactly what I've wanted to mail to Ralph's house. I was hoping to somehow gather enough data to make a graph of his declining views and donos since 2018, but now Ralph can eat his own words.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From YouTube to stream.me, the gunt is relegated to various shitty Chinese-ran dumpster spyware and cryptomining services, now he's on Odysee, powered by [bitwave.tv], the man that brought us pillstream 0.0. Is this an upgrade? Will the piggy break 400 viewers?

He claims he makes $70k a year.

DonDaLemon

kiwifarms.net
Double fisting Coca Cola and whiskey is fucking hard work, dude. WHEN YOU PUT IN WORK YOU PUT IN WORK! That and reading your threads is a full time job, of course.
Reading his threads has become ralphs only show prep. This show has gotten so much sadder. I used to think the peak of cringe was when someone more wasted than ralph would call in, make shitty jokes and pull a "aww man i love you guys!" To then hang around in a call too long. Now i think the KS could benefit from some chaos. You never know what will happen on the KS has become when ralph has audio issues or if Bibble will be on for more than 8 minutes.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
Tonka Saw gets more viewers than Ralph now.
View attachment 2130726
View attachment 2130727
View attachment 2130728
View attachment 2130729I'm good, bout to take a nap, Tonka Saw put me to sleep. I'll talk to 1 or 200 Chinese people on Trovo tonight.
Ralph's numbers have been steadily decreasing, I wonder why?

thenkmove.gif

It's one of Life's great mysteries.

Whilst I do agree with many here that most of the appeal of the Killstream was the guests, Ralph acted very differently than he does now. If you go back and look at some of the steams from "Golden Age arc" Ralph almost sounds like a different person. He sounds calmer and more laid back, but not lazy and he seems to be able to roll with jokes aimed at him. He also is able to stand back and let the guests/tards do their thing, which while that might not sound great it's better than what Donga or current year Ralph does.

I do think that Ralph still had many of the same issues and many other ones that we couldn't see back then were just lying under the surface, but I do think he was a better host back then.

Yeah Ralph was Perry much a null entity (lol) on his own stream.
He got interesting guests then sat back and let them talk and you (the viewer) got to sit back and watch with him

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
He's just going to deny it and come up with some fake wigger braggadocio about how he's thumbing the ayelawgz with stacks of $1 superberries.
there really isnt even a reason to bring it up on his show or twitter, he only started viewbotting to deprive aylawgs like me watching him dip below 500 back i dont even remember how long ago. think it was on stream.me might have been dlive. well that and his wishful thinking of trying to attract larger youtubers who arent just desperate enough to come on bots or no. hes definitely seething and yelling for pantsu to bring him more xannies now though lol. thats years and who knows how much money botting on the off chance an aylawg isnt bored long enough to notice your viewers all down the drain as people once again laugh at piggy for coming up short.

edit lmfao he actually responded to my schizo rants:
lmfaowhywouldyoudothisyousubhumantard.png
note the sad levels of engagement and one guy saying hes real so it must all be real people despite having just three likes and being one of three replies. also what kinda reply is this? i mean yeah if i think youre viewbotting on trovo im going to use the youtube since trovo wasnt functioning. you having viewers on trovo actually makes it more suspicious not less.

why the fuck would you do this? this is actually unbelievably retarded to me, none of your viewers care and this just makes me think you are viewbotting and i hit a nerve, surely even he by now should know thats how we react whenever he tries to gunt the narrative. less than 360 viewers total pig,

further edit, also hes been known to lie about viewers like the time he said 1k on trovo with 700 viewer counter right underneath him and last night he only reached 500 max on trovo but said he had 700 iirc, so i cant even trust ethan enough to say his botted total was 400 on chomo dot live. and since only 100 left or 300 at most that still means he only actually has between 100 to 300 viewers on chomo dot live which lines up with all the heights he reaches before he starts the stream at varying times. and since chillstream is mostly casual watchers and people banned from his non youtube platforms that means assuming 260 non bots on chillstream hes banned between over two thirds of audience or a little under half of his current audience.

Last edited: