PIGGY FUCKER STREAMER EXPOSED FOR HAVING FUCK ALL VIEWERS, DIPPED BELOW FIVE HUNDRED AGES AGO. - LESS THAN 360 VIEWERS LMFAO

Kingu Cinnamon

too tired to sleep
kiwifarms.net
there really isnt even a reason to bring it up on his show or twitter, he only started viewbotting to deprive aylawgs like me watching him dip below 500 back i dont even remember how long ago. think it was on stream.me might have been dlive. well that and his wishful thinking of trying to attract larger youtubers who arent just desperate enough to come on bots or no. hes definitely seething and yelling for pantsu to bring him more xannies now though lol. thats years and who knows how much money botting on the off chance an aylawg isnt bored long enough to notice your viewers all down the drain as people once again laugh at piggy for coming up short.

edit lmfao he actually responded to my schizo rants:
View attachment 2131691
note the sad levels of engagement and one guy saying hes real so it must all be real people despite having just three likes and being one of three replies. also what kinda reply is this? i mean yeah if i think youre viewbotting on trovo im going to use the youtube since trovo wasnt functioning. you having viewers on trovo actually makes it more suspicious not less.

why the fuck would you do this? this is actually unbelievably retarded to me, none of your viewers care and this just makes me think you are viewbotting and i hit a nerve, surely even he by now should know thats how we react whenever he tries to gunt the narrative. less than 360 viewers total pig,

I wonder why people think Ralph is botting. Imagine thinking you are a world-famous streamer when your "rival" owner of a Soros/Chinese fruit farm gets more views than your upper limit "if I was botting this would be my absurd amount" cope. Schizophrenia is powerful but so is Grandiose delusion disorder.

1619801607367.png

1619801622828.png

edit:
1619802099067.png

Last edited:

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
note the sad levels of engagement and one guy saying hes real so it must all be real people despite having just three likes and being one of three replies.
Notice how he doesn't link the long and insane post? Come on Ralph, send the last 20 fans you have left over here so they can gaze upon your catalogued degeneracy!

Also obligatory:
ralphjack_brown.png
Long and insane post where this loser goes nuts claiming I viewbot, I'm more successful than ever before! They can't count the coin!
1 Reply, 1 Quote Tweet, 12 Likes

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Notice how he doesn't link the long and insane post? Come on Ralph, send the last 20 fans you have left over here so they can gaze upon your catalogued degeneracy!

Also obligatory:
View attachment 2131891Long and insane post where this loser goes nuts claiming I viewbot, I'm more successful than ever before! They can't count the coin!
1 Reply, 1 Quote Tweet, 12 Likes
not to mention his big comeback was to say he does too have all those viewers its just they give so little he cant afford to bot. which is actually worse than just having fuck all viewers but making enough to bot.

Zelos Wilder

A drunk, a pervert, a junkie and a sodimizer.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol Josh gets more engagement on the fediverse talking about growing peppers and old movies.

Normally I'd say who gives a shit but since Ralph is the one always bringing up numbers to brag about his e-peen being the biggest around this is fucking hilarious. Oink oink you irrelevant piggy.
Okay but the struggle of Josh and the peppers is interesting

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
kiwifarms.net
TL;DR Ralph wasn't the best host but he has actively degenerated post-Jim into the paper thin-skinned, drug and drink-addled, sex-pest blob that he is now.
It was before this. Publicly Ralph started to slide downhill after the Tampa-Miami-wherever they were in Florida after the Knoxville fight. That's just what we saw, though, I guarantee you he was going downhill before that, he was just more cautious about it. Knoxville simply gave him an undeserved ego, as if he took down Donga. Once that happened everything started crumpling like a house of cards near the San Andreas fault. Really, though, Nora's divorcing him is probably the true catalyst for the slide downhill into a fucking cliff he went off of.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
ah pho said trovo was running like shit the day of this cap, if it was enough to reasonable push more people to youtube than that could mean killstream normally gets only about 100 on chomo and 100 on yt:
#PillstreamUncircumcised - 04  30  2021 - DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE GUNTS 1973 - YouTube (1).png
note to ethan you should have more on yt than on your off site platforms. if you have more on some obscure shithole it means youre botting especially with how many people you ban (confirmed near two thirds of your remaining audience). this was the case literally anytime before it became clear youre botting. i guess you were just hoping no one would know that, i think during fullblast forever his free chat let him grow you shitty show to 1k viewers when you were doing iirc 6 to 700 hundred. it was by far more successful even after your plummet in popularity than your dlive.

It was before this. Publicly Ralph started to slide downhill after the Tampa-Miami-wherever they were in Florida after the Knoxville fight. That's just what we saw, though, I guarantee you he was going downhill before that, he was just more cautious about it. Knoxville simply gave him an undeserved ego, as if he took down Donga. Once that happened everything started crumpling like a house of cards near the San Andreas fault. Really, though, Nora's divorcing him is probably the true catalyst for the slide downhill into a fucking cliff he went off of.
there was an entire scene fucking with ralph post jail before kiwifarms even started to really care about him again.

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Even just 10 people watching it would be too much, the Killstream is just getting worse and worse. No content in Guntland, maybe he wants to bore us to death.
i think hes reading our posts about "no content" as just we couldnt find anything wrong with his show to troll him instead of what we actually think and is just correct of him having no interesting content regardless if youre trolling or trying to watch genuinely. i dont even think its cope i think piggy is just reading this site drunk and retarded and just mistook people telling him his show sucks as a show as him making it troll proof, less starving out the trolls with good barriers on your food supply and more tossing out all your food so no one in your house gets any food.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph now wishes that he had the relevance of DarkSydePhil. How fucking sad is it that DSP looks like a chad in comparison to Ethan Ralph?
He (DSP) lost his partnership on Twitch but the Teflon Retard still pulls in more numbers. Those donos pale in comparison. If memory serves the reason why was because he couldn't stop promoting his streamlabs and other dono methods which Twitch didn't like because they weren't getting their cut.

Did I get that wrong?

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph now wishes that he had the relevance of DarkSydePhil. How fucking sad is it that DSP looks like a chad in comparison to Ethan Ralph?
He (DSP) lost his partnership on Twitch but the Teflon Retard still pulls in more numbers. Those donos pale in comparison. If memory serves the reason why was because he couldn't stop promoting his streamlabs and other dono methods which Twitch didn't like because they weren't getting their cut.

Did I get that wrong?
whats funny to me is he still postures as if hes above dsp morally like when he mocked him for the mistreatment of fans who turned against him fiasco as if he isnt an even bigger cow who goes through that tons publicly and who the fuck knows how many times in private behind the scenes in dms or discord or irl. i get alot of people will mock cows for things they themselves do as a joke or ignoring their real lives since they arent known but everyone knows ralph does it, even his current 100 gunt lickers were fucking there for fullblast not a year ago or mc jarbo etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
kiwifarms.net

Did I get that wrong?
There's a number of theories but I don't think anyone has confirmed anything.

1.) He wasn't abiding by the "24 hour exclusivity" rule that Twitch has for partners. He was immediately deleting streams when he was done and uploading them to YouTube.
2.) He was constantly saying that bits had a monetary value after being told to stop years ago.
3.) He was running a doxing server that was made public by one of his own mods.
4.) He was telling people to give him "tips" because he got to keep more than if you subbed or cheered on Twitch.

I think there's one or two more, but even after losing his partnership he's still on the platform and able to make money, while also trying to branch out into Trovo and YouTube.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
edit lmfao he actually responded to my schizo rants:
https://archive.vn/xCX5r lmfaowhywouldyoudothisyousubhumantard.png
Right, so he basically confirmed he has fuck all viewers in his drug and Maker's Mark induced gunty rant, and that massive amount of 3 comments, one which was his own, with 27 hearts.

Also confirmed that he's still actively reading the fan forum Karen broke dick KKK farms.

RENT FREE